Zen Daijun daily.

51 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

This mini dungeon can be done solo with the right builds.

i think the issue is the time it takes, most players have only 1-2 hours after work or school to play, during which they rely on dailies for a consistent income. big stuff like achivement hunting is done only on the weekends when they have alot of playtime.

arenanet should know this as they also have jobs.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

8 hours ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

i think the issue is the time it takes, most players have only 1-2 hours after work or school to play, during which they rely on dailies for a consistent income. big stuff like achivement hunting is done only on the weekends when they have alot of playtime.

arenanet should know this as they also have jobs.

This dungeon does not take that much time. When things like this are dailies, mass amounts of people are there, and it goes even quicker. Check LFG for tags that are running it. This isn't like the bugged dungeon that they had to remove, because the bug stalled people.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

If everything works out properly it's a fast-ish mini dungeon. I'd still consider it a weekly rather than a daily due to the champ spawns.
I did it in like... 10 minutes on my alt, so it's at the level of Vexa's Lab, which is perfectly fine, but on my main it decided to bug out so I had to run around the maze trying my luck on the totems to see which one SHOULD BE lit up.
I had the Green totem lit up at the start, but got nothing, the blue totem which wasn't lit up however gave me the blue buff and from then ot it was a 50/50 between the two that weren't lit up. It was interesting

• Like 3

They know that most people dislike EoD, they want to force people to go there. I got several dailies and weeklies in EoD and I've been pretty much ignoring EoD as a whole two weeks after release. I really miss the diversity and choice of the old dailies.
I'd rather lose astral acclaim than go back to EoD 😄

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I was ready to skip it because I hated wandering around in the maze the first time I did it. That time I was all alone and the bosses took a lot of time. I went there today to see if there was an organized thing going on, just like with the Long Way Around a few days ago, and there was. A commander had 6 markers up, for all the places you need to visit. Still took a lot of time wandering around. Very annoying mini dungeon, even when doing it easy mode.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

This mini dungeon can be done solo with the right builds.

yes you can.

Unless you are unlucky like me, and end up on a bugged map where your prefered solo class is no good cause bosses bugged and 100% ignore condi damage. 

I think the issue is not how hard or easy. If anything today is easier for most people that are more Casual because others constantly help out with how to do it, where to find the attunements and bosses, how to get to treasure room etc.

The issue is this mini dungeon is a bugfest. A known bugfest. 

I assumed ArenaNet learned from the Valdhertz debacle... I was wrong

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Checked it out, I have to do dailies on 3 accounts.

No guide online, get some advice to use taco/blish, but try get that to work in gw2launcher

and while doing so it dawned to me:  They simply don't WANT you to do dailies.

Did them last 11 year, nice and casual.

Obviously they didn't like that.

When asking for advice in the map I only got the toxic-gitguds  .. if I wanted to speak to those I would go do pvp

Edited by Eulefant.9624
  • Like 4
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, difens.1326 said:

All general daily tasks should be easily doable S.O.L.O. by an average player in average gear with average build.

yeah too much side stuff to complete a "mine dungeon".

also is a mini dungeon with a reset mechanic if u "fail".

they also blocked parking characters, u are teleported to entrance.

Now we have to use a "daily basic kity": TACO, 'special build', whats more??

Just replace that "mini dungeon" by any core tyria mini-dungeon, they are all doable.

Edited by ugrakarma.9416
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Tuna Bandit.3786 said:

yes you can.

Unless you are unlucky like me, and end up on a bugged map where your prefered solo class is no good cause bosses bugged and 100% ignore condi damage. 

I think the issue is not how hard or easy. If anything today is easier for most people that are more Casual because others constantly help out with how to do it, where to find the attunements and bosses, how to get to treasure room etc.

The issue is this mini dungeon is a bugfest. A known bugfest. 

I assumed ArenaNet learned from the Valdhertz debacle... I was wrong

i remember a post about valdhertz i suggested remove all cantha "mini dungeons" from dailies.

• Confused 3