Broken Hero Challenge - Searing Cauldron (Iron Marches) [Merged]

Outside of mentioning it here in the forums, best thing to do is also make a bug report (i've done one myself standin in front of it, same issue on any alt i want to do it on). And the heroic didn't give to me on a toon that has only the 1 hp needed (and im aware of the heroic giving wvw ones, I have those done already so don't gotta mention those ones as potential interference for said heroic). Maybe heroic will work for others, but didn't for myself. Now is the wait game till anet fixes it

• Like 1

I am also experiencing this bug, but was able to workaround it by using https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Notarized_Scroll_of_Central_Tyrian_Heroics, as previously mentioned in this thread. It looks like it will only grant up to 188/189, so I highly recommend using them ASAP and not leaving the Searing Cauldron HP as the last HP to unlock.

Edited by Defias.1892
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Defias.1892 said:

I am also experiencing this bug, but was able to workaround it by using https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Notarized_Scroll_of_Central_Tyrian_Heroics, as previously mentioned in this thread. It looks like it will only grant up to 188/189, so I highly recommend using them ASAP and not leaving the Searing Cauldron HP as the last HP to unlock.

It should work on all of them so if it only work on 188 then that one will be excluded each time

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

It should work on all of them so if it only work on 188 then that one will be excluded each time

Mmm no. The scroll gives you a random Hero Point in Central Tyria/WvW/Silverwastes/Dry Top, so 213 in total (minus one for the last point). 189 of those are in Central Tyria.  The last Central Tyria point HAS TO BE DONE MANUALLY.

If you leave the Searing Cauldron (Bugged) as the last one, you will HAVE to wait for the bugfix. If you get the Searing Cauldron point before then, then you can do another point manually and you can still get map completion because all the other points are working fine.

47 minutes ago, Whaoz.8630 said:

and what do we do if we don't pvp?

Have to wait for the fix then, sadly.

Edited by Defias.1892