GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I was going to suggest outfits I think work well for the different races, then I realised you're specifically talking about what's in the gem store right now, not the total selection of outfits Anet have made so far.

In that case I think it would be more useful if you listed the ones you think are appropriate for each race and would like Anet to bring back or keep available more often, rather than giving a general theme and leaving them to guess what might fit it.

(Also the Wintersday stuff hasn't been in the gem store since December, it's recently been added back in as part of their usual cycling through everything because no one likes having to wait a year to buy something even if it's festival themed.)

• Like 1

There's all the common clothing outfits (I think there's more than 10 different ones) and there's also the wedding outfit, that are different per race. There could be a lot more though, and I'd probably buy it.

One of my least favourite things about playing Sylvari is that I hate "normal" clothes on them, I like the planty looking stuff, and outside of cultural & TA armour, plus 1-2 outfits, it doesn't feel like there's much choice.

Still no Queensdale Wand Set, even for Queen's Jubilee? Boo.

Based on the newest patch datamine, it will be 11 Months and counting(in 3 weeks time) and those skin will still not have made a return to the gemstore. Meanwhile, the Queensdale Academy Outfit came back 3 times. 

• Sad 1

As someone who is very fond of the star themed mount skins, and of the Gallant Lightbearer, hummingbird, roadrunner, Resplendent Avialan and Shrine Guardian skins, I kind of seriously want star themed versions of those specific skins, and of other unique skins like those. And more fox themed mounts and stuff in general, like the new fox glider. A wolf type skin for the raptor would be pretty cool too (with a star themed version too!). Also I hope they make a star themed skin for the siege turtle, and maybe even the skiffs. Also looking forward to unique skins for the siege turtle. I know it might wig a lot of people out, but a giant spider would be pretty cool. Or maybe a hedgehog or a giant crab or a karka we somehow managed to domesticate. Hmm and a jelly fish or dolphin skimmer. And a star version of the turtle skimmer.