GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Speaking of armors. Here is a wild idea: Elder dragons themed armors. Why not especially now, since something called End of Dragons is coming. The frost legion armor was released on gemstore. You could realease now, mordrem guards themed armor/outfit. A branded one, looking like the branded charrs or humans. For the primordius one, base yourself on primordius braham and the transmuted grawl from fractals. Finally for zhaithan, maybe reminding giganticus lupicus and abobinations.

Was just thinking,

A lot of these horn skins and things are cool, but sometimes a little more wear and tear adds something a tad more to a character's looks and their sense of personality you want to present. So like cracked/shattered portions of horn skins (like one horn broken), or an armor set worn and tired, swords chipped and dulled, tattered and torn capes once in one piece, and the looks that we've seen some real action.

13 hours ago, Krew.3081 said:

Literally my entire guild want this.. and it's No Down State week..  PLEASE! WE WANT TO GIVE YOU OUR MONEYYYY

To be clear, we want the War-Torn Marauder Warclaw Skin. Its pretty mind boggling to see that this skin isn't in the gem store during a WvW event when it's a WvW mount. I understand the Warclaw Frontline Mount Pack is currently available as well, but seeing that the gem store has recently brought back some of the other 2000 gem mount skins you would think they would do the same for the Warclaw. It's not fair that the rest of the mounts had re-releases for their 2000 gem mount skins and the Warclaw receives nothing. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 1

Stylish Shoes skin with a subtle sock to color.

The existing Stylish Shoes skin is great, but it cannot work with a lot of leg armor because of the awkward cutoff at the ankle showing skin.  It would be better if there was a 'with sock' option to the existing item where you can color so as to enable a seamless transition from leg armor at the ankles.

Would be nice to see the GRAND LION GRIFFON skin make a return to the Gem Store, along with other exclusive skins as mentioned above by other posters, such as the Sacred Pegasus, Reforged Warhound, War-Torn Marauder, Shrine Guardian, etc.

The GRAND LION GRIFFON skin, for example, has not been seen on the gem store for almost 7 MONTHS. The last time that the GRAND LION GRIFFON skin was on the gem store, according to THIS thread (which is daily posts of gem store changes of the last 4 years) was on NOVEMBER 27TH 2020.

Such pristine, beautifully-designed skins, gatekept by gem store scheduling. I mean come on, 7 months?

Much love, and thank you for your consideration!

Edited by ShadowKillz.9572
  • Like 2

I had an old 2-week Armistice Bastion scroll laying around I finally tried today. I really like that place. Maybe better than Mistlock Sanctuary, in some ways, or maybe it's just a nice change of pace. So I'd like to see the permanent one make it's round again so I can pick one up, and then switch back and forth between AB and MS each week. 🙂

On 6/21/2021 at 1:23 PM, Boh.4568 said:

Is it normal for build storage expansion to remain in sale for months, while other storage expansions (materials, bank, bag) aren't even addressed? 😞

I think that's because you bought a certain version of the game or something. I don't have that sale for instance, but my other account does have it. Maybe it's linked to PoF or something?

Havin said that: I need more character slots for this account. It would be nice if they went on sale. Or any "Upgrade" for that matter... it's been a while.