GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

*BEGS*  Please please PLEASE put the Distant Lands Mount Select License in the Gem store!  I would easily buy 2-3 of them 😍  My need for a Krytan Lop springer is serious, and there's at least 2 more mount skins from the Distant Lands I'd like to have!

On 11/7/2021 at 5:22 PM, Kilthorn.8921 said:

Nightspeaker Wings & Glider set.

These were just on sale a few weeks ago. October 15 to 22 acording to the wiki.

I have the same problem. I'm always finding out stuff was in the shop a little after it was removed. 😞

I wish there was a better way to track the items we want and know when they are offered, because it's a real hassle to have to constantly go check the "what's on sale and what's leaving soon" thread, or page through all the tabs of the BLTC in game. It's almost like ArenaNet doesn't actually want our money.

Edited by Gibson.4036

On 10/22/2021 at 4:06 AM, LovelyLuna.7615 said:

Can you please make a longhaired cat warclaw mount skin? I want to be able to ride my real life cats into battle, and I bet other people would like to have their cats in the game too!

The closest mount skin to this is the grimalkin. He does look cool, but he's too lion-y. I would like a domestic fluffy cat mount for world vs world.

Currently my cat attempts to help by seemingly trying to get me killed by getting on my keyboard at the worst times. But if you make a mount skin like this, she could be my partner in the game!

Don't know what color your long-hair is, but it'd be awesome to ride Mr. Tinkles into battle.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gibson.4036 said:

These were just on sale a few weeks ago. October 15 to 22 acording to the wiki.

I have the same problem. I'm always finding out stuff was in the shop a little after it was removed. 😞

I wish there was a better way to track the items we want and know when they are offered, because it's a real hassle to have to constantly go check the "what's on sale and what's leaving soon" thread, or page through all the tabs of the BLTC in game. It's almost like ArenaNet doesn't actually want our money.

I know 😞 I just came back to the game after that sale was already over, but I really want it for a theme of my character. RIP

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Yosenage.7298 said:

Every mount skin got that Tron like scifi design. When will it be Skyscales turn? 

Yes, it must be soon and it must be UFO shaped (mostly) and burn the ground with laser beams when you jump off. I'd cry tears of joy.....

Edited by Firebeard.1746
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

I know about the rollerbeetle, are there other Synergetics mounts?

I'm eager to see the skimmer one in action, to see how its animations look. Also curious if it has dye channels and how they apply.

standard 4 channel dying on it... one colours the round glowy jets things, 2 of them do  various edges/accents and the last is the main body of it.   It dyes quite nicely !   Also no complains on the animation yet... havent had much time to play around with it yet, but am super happy I got it from a BL chest. 

• Like 2

So I logged in , I saw Synergistic Hoverbike, I bought it. I already had the synergistic roller beetle so.... Yeah very cool. I like the bubbles when underwater and the vibrations when flying. Be sure if you release another Synergetic skin I will be looking after it. But what I miss the more is an high tech skin for my skyscale, Synergetic or Exo-Mount skyscale I'm for it.

Hi ! 

I'm new and i missed the Archdemon Wings Backpack and Glider Combo, Seraph swings too, and seems like there are no ways to have it now, so i'm asking how it works. Do we get a chance to see it in the gem store again, or lion box ? 

Those are  very iconic and when you just join the game, its a bit frutrating to don't be able to get them. 

Thanks a lot, 

Best regards.