GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I'm requesting Recharging Teleport to Friend. I just got some friends to start playing because of the expansions sales, and Recharging Teleport to Friend is super useful when I'm helping them unlock certain things that I can't quite reach with a Mesmer portal (IE Masteries, WPs for metas we want to do together).

Is anyone else genuinely perplexed by the lack of Skyscale skins? I really do not understand the logic behind releasing an expansion heavily reliant on a singular mount, only to shove complete irrelevance down our throats. We got a roflcopter chair before we got a legitimate roflcopter. Really wish ArenaNet got a bit more creative on this facet considering how unique Mounts are in the GW2 universe. People are waiting for the juice.

Augh, I missed the Pointed Ears Package recently in the Gem Store!ย  Please bring it back for Wintersday.ย  Thank you!ย  Also wish there was a feature so we could be notified when certain items are in the GS -- I don't play every single day and sometimes life just gets in the way.ย  If there was such a notification I'm sure I would spend more!ย ย  Pleasepleaseplease.

Please bring back Stardrift (Skimmer skin), Starbound ( Gryphon skin) and the infinite Choya gathering tool pack. I would love to buy them in Tp to complete my set. I also noticed that the Jackal mount is the only mount that has no star themed skin unlike the rest of the mounts, would be nice to have a Star themed jackal skin. Thank you guys for all you do, much appreciated. :)

Posted in the CORRECT thread this time:

It's been asked for many times, I'm going to say it again... new item, a Book to hold all teleport/lounge scrolls in one place. Don't care if its 50 gems or 2000, a list of destinations or a fancy new UI. It's just driving me nuts that we either have to place half the scrolls/books in our bank or take up all of our shared inventory slots.ย 

Will we ever be able to get the skins the Engineer backpack originally had? The ones where it dynamically changed based on what toolkit was equipped. Would love to have those skins for my backpack. The kit backpacks are the skins. They were removed June 2015.

Edited by XIIICaesar.8451
More info