GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

not sure if requested before, but how about infinite tattoo's changer, similar to infinite hairstyle, but for tattoo's.  one for body shape too, would be nice.   also, more tattoos options would be nice, more hairstyles would be nice too, tbh, i also want tattoos for other race, why can't human get tattoos?

Edited by jonemirant.1653

With Yao, Eod character shown on the eod website, I would really like more prosthesis and eye visors skins on the gemstore as unique 600 gems skins if you want.

Really, I find it kinda sad, we can't play as a commander with disabilities! You know, especially being a war leader, it is common jumping on a mine, getting a hit, being bitten by a risen, losing your arm because you got stuck or destroyed by mortar shell.

I'm very sad that we can't be like Yao with an arm prosthesis. Even a mecha leg or a kind of device on torso because your character have a cardiac/pulmonary issye can be very interesting, making our character having more depths with sad backstory, on the other side, it can also help the players which have disabilities to have a character that looks like them if they would like to.

Currently, only having pet leg / hook is very restraining. Can only hope with eod/aetherblade of more hih tech armors including those prosthetics, the canthan technologies feeling so far really steampunk/cyberpunk. Well let's call it jadepunk.

I shall request birthday dyes and aurene dye kit once again to be sold in gemstore, and additionally a very personal wish: 
Another bunny ears headpiece that looks more "natural", with straight ears. Like almost as if they were real! And dyeable (3 dye channels; 1 for ear tips, 1 for ears themselves and 1 for inside of the ears like the ones we have in game). Please. Added physics on them would be really awesome. Please I really would love this.
You can call them Alert Springer Ears or something.
Thank you for reading.

Edited by Pockethole.5031

On 9/3/2021 at 4:41 PM, Wookins.1468 said:

I haven't seen any updates on whether the character slot expansions will go on sale or not. Am I missing something? They've been discounted for every anniversary sale since 2016, and quite a few other times besides then too.
I'll be hugely disappointed if they don't show up... I've been saving gems for months especially for this. The same goes for quite a few guildmates & friends too.

Would be hugely grateful if someone on the decision making side of that conversation can make things happen. Please, Anet?

Does anyone from Anet actually check this thread, or is it just where requests get filed to be forgotten? I wrote that ⬆️ in a thread that got moved here. The anniversary sale came and went, now all of September without character slots once going on sale. Not even slightly discounted. Come on, guys. Really? Character slots were a staple in every anniversary sale from 2016-2020, and quite a few more times besides. Please put it up for sale, ideally sooner rather than later? I'm not above begging.

• Like 4