GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

27 minutes ago, Zuldari.3940 said:

I think the non named minis we should be able to name. Like mini puppy, I too lost my beagle and would like to name the mini puppy after her. I can understand not renaming named minis, but generic named ones I think would be a nice touch since a good amount of players are pet people.

Or even release some basic, realistic-looking "pet" minis that are nameable.  They may not hit every kind of pet, but some fairly real-world looking cats and dogs especially that are nameable would allow for a nice, subtle, in-game tribute.

I am sorry for your loss, vulom.  That's always a rough time.

Edited by Lyssia.4637
  • Like 2

This is a loss I've had to feel quite a few times, and I'm very sorry that you're going through it now OP.

While a request for an in-game item specific to your buddy might be a little far-fetched, maybe ArenaNet would consider expanding on an existing customizable item instead? How about a set of guild hall memorial decorations with various animal themes (bone, fish, pawprint, feathers, cheese, etc.) that you could craft as a scribe and add custom text to? They currently have a category of decorations like this; all that remains is to add more.

Additional ideas for pet-people friendly features:
- An NPC in the Lion's Arch memorial site (and possibly the various cemeteries in-game) who players can interact with to receive comforting dialogue and a sentimental trinket to carry with them with relevant flavor text like 'The ones we love are never truly gone' or 'When you hold this, you feel peaceful'.
- A mini quest/collection where the player helps a grieving NPC find peace after the loss of an animal companion, granting accountbound bits and bobs along the way for those who like to keep mementos in their inventories; after the quest, this NPC appears in the player's home instance as an ally.
- An animal-themed remembrance garden or park where NPCs share sentimental and/or funny stories about the companions they're there to honor.
- Pet ownership-themed player titles
- More ghostly animal minis/pets that are vague enough in design that they could be anyone's eternal pal
- More animal minis/pets full-stop

• Like 3

On 10/9/2021 at 9:17 PM, Lyssia.4637 said:

The ability to buy a gathering merchant to add to our home instance.  Arguably, this is a QoL thing, but I'd certainly pay gems for it, a la a home instance node.

You should do the Gourmet Achievement. I think you get a merchant there.

42 minutes ago, FreshF.5793 said:

You should do the Gourmet Achievement. I think you get a merchant there.

You get a merchant that sells basic herb gathering tools with the garden seeds thing, but it doesn't sell logging or mining tools, and it's usually mining tools I run out of.  I don't see anything about a merchant on the wiki for the Gourmet Training, but either way, I'd like to be able to pick up the extra mat gathering tools.  It's not a huge thing - I can just pop out, pick up what I need and pop back in - but it happens often enough I'd pay for the ease.  I'd be happy to do a collection for it, for that matter, as well, but that's a different thread.

I trying desperately to get the following items that were available in the past:

• - Silver-fed salvage-o-matic

- Runecrafter salvage-o-matic (or however it was named)

• - An updated Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey that includes wvw map access would be great too!

A friend of mine would really want the "Recharging Teleport to Friend" to be returned/on sale.

I'd like to see some of the previous Mount Adoption Licenses/Packs return like:
-Mount Adoption License (or even the 30-pack)
-Bizarre Beasts Mount Adoption License
-Warclaw Frontline Mount Pack
-Awakened Mounts Pack
-Grand Lion Griffon Skin

...and armor packs like:
-Pharaoh's Package
-Astral Scholar Appearance Package
-Nightspeaker Package

I'd also like to see things like:
-Home Instance Contract Pack
-Infinite Unbound Magic Gathering Tools/Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools
-Shield of the Goddess