GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

New skin category - backpack bundle skins.

There are some really awesome bundles ingame that land on our backs, together with regular back items and even stowed 2h weapons. This is awesome.

What is not awesome is that we can only get them during specific world events or story instances. Talking stuff like Dragonsblood spears in Dragonfall, or Oil vacuum pack in Thunderhead Peaks south meta events.

It would be awesome if we could have a permanent skin version that leaves us only when actually picking up a different bundle, or we select ourselves to hide it's visuals like with helms for example.
These would both make great ingame rewards where applicable (Dragonsblood spears, since they are key story component) and gemstore items (like the oil vac pack).

Edited by ZeftheWicked.3076

I would love to see a winged cat skin for the skyscale and griffon.

Griffon has Nightfang, which has Joko death/Egyptian vibes, and Grand Lion, which is leonine. A winged leopard, tiger, or large house-cat like griffon would be awesome, though.

Skyscale has a canid skin in the Lunar Maned Skyscale. As far as I can tell, this is the only non-reptilian skyscale. A cat with bat-like wings would be amazing.

• Like 1

Item Suggestion:

I want a gemstore back item that is basically a dyeable ribbon-bow to go on the back of the skirt for both male and female characters. 

Probably tyrian wise fancy in the style of human nobility. maybe, kind of like the ribbon at the back of human Wedding Attire except more like a simple ribbon that would fit with say, the Queensdale Academy uniform, a ribbon similar to the one on the back of sailor moon's skirt.  On male characters perferably it'd work with something like the vampire outfit or like in Black Butler.

Well, either style would be good!!! I just want a fancy back ribbon 😄

Please place it at the waist just above the butt of the humanoid characters, perhaps also where it can obscure the crack on female humans between the back of the aristocrat's coat and skirts.

For Charr-  A ribbon on the swishy tail like a cat would be cuter but probably technically difficult. If that's too difficult, a ribbon right above the swishy tail would be nice.

I want the bow/ribbon to be fully dye-able to coordinate colors.

Please allow its usage unmodified on male characters too.

Edited by cloudsareyum.8120
  • Like 2

I would love a focus skin based on the Binding of Ipos but either good magic or neutral magic vibes.

I don't really go for the "ooh I'm using dark magic" vibe on my characters, but the Binding of Ipos is an amazing design. I'm not suggesting a legendary for this, no aura, no footfalls, no special projectiles, and no legendary QoL. Just a skin where you have a large magical tome at your side and then it floats out and opens in use, with maybe golden glowing runes on its pages.

To hide the focus grip on the off hand, there could be some swirling light runes, instead of the purple claw that works so well for BoI. Instead of the creepy eye on the cover, there could be some sort of jewel.

I'd definitely pay gems for this skin, and I expect others would, too.

I'm hoping that since the models and animations are already there for BoI, it would also be low-hanging fruit to retexture, recolor, and offer on the gem store.

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 1

Suggestion: allow hiding of shoulders on outfits and updated old outfits to allow, such as the imperial and shrine guardian outfit, among others.  Those outfits are so nice but the shoulders make it look a little silly!!! And the customization would be greatly appreciated!  (some of the outfits without shoulderpads the hiding shoulders coulde hide the coat.)

At least being able to hide those ostentatious shoulders on the imperial outfit and the shoulderpads on the shrine guardian would be super duper nice to start.

I made some sloppy demos with the power of cut and paste of how this would look:

Example of the imperial outfit without shoulderpads : https://i.imgur.com/D9KTHxh.png

Example of Shrine Guardian outfit without shoulder pads: https://i.imgur.com/bZ8qoLl.png

Edited by cloudsareyum.8120
added demo of imperial outfit sans shoulders and shrine guardian

New idea.

After I see tiger mount ; deer mount and hydra staff. I just have questions.

why ANET don’t do Cerberus mount? You can use dog mount format with little design from hydra

and modify flowers on floor from deer mount to be flame road or something alike.

so can implement in Halloween event as well

Id like to see Shared gathering tool slots, one for mining, lumber and herbs, right below Shared inventory slots that get used when trying to gather whitout gathering tool in characters own own slot, but be an account wide.

i know that people are going to say that reduces value of their bought Infinite gathering tools (for those who bought Em for all characters), but id argue since you can already buy   3 Shared inventory slots and use Em for Infinite gather tools and simply equip characters whit copper ones to switch Em in and out on log in and out respectivly. In other words people already use a kinda shared gather tool slots system, my suggestion would simply simplify what players already do in game and id be willing to buy hypothetichal convinience of shared gather tool slots for say 700-1500 gem each.

Edited by NIHILUS.4168
Articulations an ongoing process.

Definitely would love if the Istani Isles Mount Adoption Licenses were brought back... I'd love to get the Dzalana Ice Scale. Kindof wish there were mount theme skin packs, so you if you want all the ice themed mount skins you can buy it in one pack. 

Edited by Jacqora.5301