GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Hello, I wanted to ask for the return of, Fluffy Samoyed Jackal Skin.
Looking at the gemstore schedule made by That Shaman. It's not in the schedule at all for multiple months and most of this year all the way into November.
Please and thank you. ❤️

Edited by Tearthy Flame.1463
Linking Wiki Page For Mount Skin, only been in the Gemstore once.

On 7/1/2023 at 7:54 AM, Cenobite.4276 said:

Give us the ability to separate the outfits at the neckline.  In other words, keep the head pieces for the various outfits (such as the eyeglasses for the magic student outfits) but also give us the ability to turn the head pieces from the outfits completely off.  Now keep in mind that this is not the same as simply going into Wardrobe, and unchecking the box for head gear.  That only makes the head piece of the outfit INVISIBLE.  What I am suggesting here is an option for turning the head pieces of outfits COMPELTELY OFF AND DISABLED.  This would then allow us to use all of the other hats, helms, and other head pieces IN CONJUNCTION with the existing outfits.  For example, this would allow us to use the cats ears along with the French maid outfit.

This is EXACTLY what I've been thinking and wanting for a very long time. The way I see it:  ......

There are all these nice outfits and nice hats available, separately, but why can I not use the hats *with* the outfits??! I can choose to not use the hat/helmet of an outfit, and I can choose to use an "armor" hat/helmet itself with oddly matching chest, leggings, etc., but I can't use my nice new Arcane Spellweaver's hat with my Adventurous Cat Outfit? Surely, the talented people working for ArenaNet can make this happen! And, my goodness, think of all the money there is to be made by doing so.... If I only use/buy outfits, and you come along with hats that are great and that I really like, but I won't buy because I can't use them with outfits, then by changing this (non)ability, you've just opened up a whole new market for yourselves.... not to mention how happy you've made your customers! Which certainly is a good thing when it comes to recommendations. You're happier, we're happier! 

Pleeeeeease make this happen! 😉 😄

• Like 1

I would love to see the Tattoo skins back, especially the Bestial Tides skin.

I was working abroad and got back the week after they left the store, and I've been on the lookout ever since. But now I'm leaving for work again in a few weeks, and I'm scared they'll reappear while I'm gone. If you're reading this Anet, please put them back up before August 2nd, or possibly earlier?

Please?

• Like 2

Hi there! Long time player. Love your game.   There are a couple items I want to buy but can't because I either missed them, or they just have yet to come back around again and it's driving me nuts. Would appreciate a return of:

Tattoos! Need my skimpy armor, also need to make a Midna cosplay asura, but that_shaman site doesn't show them returning the whole rest of the year!! That's crazy! They've already been gone for months!
The cool scarf! Silk Scarf I think? It's nice. I want it. (Not the stripey one.)
Volatile harvesting tools! Would prefer a discount since I mean, they cost an arm and a leg. Maybe just discount them to 2400 gems so we don't have to spend -over- the $30 gem option? 🙂
Lunar Rabbit helm/boots! So sad I missed those, feel like they were only around for a week 😧 But that not returning til next year is understandable.
Pleeeease I need my noodle stand! I need it so bad! PLEASE

Anyway please let me give you money. I just need an excuse.

New Item Idea

Dragonvoid Variants

So myself and numerous other players were expecting there to be a secret variant for the Gen 3 Legendary weapons. It seemed like it would make sense for there to be Dragonvoid Variants. While they ultimately don't exist and there's no blame for them not existing. I would still love for it to be a fun addition to the game in the future? Though I also think there should be 2 methods to obtain that variant. From what I've seen from fellow gamers it would be extremely popular. The first method could involve the usual method for a variant with a higher cost in materials, karma and gold; the second option would be for completing all the other variants for a single weapon type (all variants for sword -> unlocks dragonvoid sword skin) it would make it feel more special and final as well as creating a reason to make all of the other variants.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wave.7035 said:

New Item Idea

Dragonvoid Variants

So myself and numerous other players were expecting there to be a secret variant for the Gen 3 Legendary weapons. It seemed like it would make sense for there to be Dragonvoid Variants. While they ultimately don't exist and there's no blame for them not existing. I would still love for it to be a fun addition to the game in the future? Though I also think there should be 2 methods to obtain that variant. From what I've seen from fellow gamers it would be extremely popular. The first method could involve the usual method for a variant with a higher cost in materials, karma and gold; the second option would be for completing all the other variants for a single weapon type (all variants for sword -> unlocks dragonvoid sword skin) it would make it feel more special and final as well as creating a reason to make all of the other variants.

The titles and skins for completing all the other variants is not enough?

I think it would be cool if there were more items like the World Boss Portal Device and the Maguuma Pact Operation Portal Device. Meta helpers for other areas like Orr and End of Dragons would be really useful.

It would be especially cool if there were a container to put them in, sort of like the living world portals are reported to function.

You could load your helpers into the container device and then interact with it to pick 1-2 things to activate, like world boss and Orr meta helper.

This would make it easier for players to keep up with the NPC's and other players, even if they have slower mounts, or tend to get lost in commotion, or are not good at 3D puzzles, or are trying to play with someone who has more waypoints unlocked. 

You could even add a guild event helper. 

And a helper that takes you to the beginning of jumping puzzles. 

Maybe in addition to or instead of being on the gem store, these portal devices could be earned with map currency. 

Give Star of Gratitude, Princess and Mawdrey II better appetite.  Best case scenario is they can eat everything at once. ... there is no reason why that has to be time gatred. 

I like to clear my bag faster please. thank you. today Princess only ate 2 x 50 , at this pace, my toon cannot go out to hunt because her bags are filled with bloodstones, dragonite and that star things. /sigh. 

PLEASE

Edited by babana.7521