Not a single patch without nerfing ranger

Vamp Rook.7835

Ranger

• Stalker's Strike: Increased the cooldown from 12 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP only.

Untamed

• Perilous Gift: Reduced the duration from 3 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.
  • Neurotoxin Burst: This skill no longer applies vulnerability in PvP only.
  • Solar Brilliance: This skill no longer applies protection in PvP only. Reduced the healing per pulse from 170 to 130 and the healing power scaling from 0.15 to 0.125 in PvP only.

If they don't want us to play ranger, just delete it, but this nerfing policy every time we got something good its exhausting, meanwhile other profs like warrior and ele are dominating pvp for months and barely nerfed 👌

And i understand that if ranger is really strong he should get nerfed, but its not the case.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 6

1 minute ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

kitten, we're just out here randomly doubling evade cooldowns on weapons?

leave everything alone and just add like 5 seconds to lightning reflexes (and remove the damage tick). 

Agreed. As usual, Anet goes scorched earth on any build CMC hates.

• Like 1

WTF @

• Stalker's Strike: Increased the cooldown from 12 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP only.

A double CD nerf for a skill that barely does anything and on a weapon that is wholly inferior to WH? Lmao.  You know what, Imma shutup about WH.

Anyway, Hilt Bash, Concussion Shot, and CoW are all CC's...which is why they were balanced at 25s.  Bonfire and Stalker Strike makes 0 sense when that evade wasn't saving kitten anyway on 250 range.  

I mean, I swear to god they read the metabattle and nerfed from it...but didn't  read all of it:

Our curator decided this build is in the current metagame regardless of rating. The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great

Dodge rolling is the most important part of your survivability and just because because of the obvious reasons.

Dagger/Dagger is your more dangerous set,

• On Staff the skills deal almost neglibile damage,   combined with the auto spam is the best you can do.

😂

Untamed - Staff/Dagger Untamed Duelist - MetaBattle Guild Wars 2 Builds

I cannot stop laughing, swear that may be the best meta battle read through ever--I've always thought the build was meme and never had trouble against anyone who ran it as it can't really damage properly and can somewhat bunker but not to the level of literally any other bunker...but they are actually nerfing it and ONLY it 🤣

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267

15 minutes ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

Yet ranger still op. You want ranger to stop getting nerfed? Then remove smoke field from smokescale.

Ugh, no...

Yall need to stop having wilder, more class crippling ideas than the dev team. This isnt the contest you should be winning.

There is a reason everyone is running smokescale. The repositioning is important. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Ugh, no...

Yall need to stop having wilder, more class crippling ideas than the dev team. This isnt the contest you should be winning.

I dont know... the more these lunatics are distracted with their genocidal rampage against everything ranger related... the safer warrior is.

🤗

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Sandzibar.5134 said:

I dont know... the more these lunatics are distracted with their genocidal rampage against everything ranger related... the safer warrior is.

🤗

Psh.

Warrior ISNT safe. literally only bladesworn works and a good chunk of diehard warrior mains hate it

Power zerk gets nerfed constantly regardless. Ranger isnt a bulwark against this, its just their turn on the clownworld carousel 😔

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, WhoWantsAHug.3186 said:

More than a 100% increase on a weapon CD is wild. Offhand dagger is straight useless on non Quickdraw builds now. Usually I stay pretty optimistic on Anets balance, but this one is CRAZY 

It's even crazier when you look into history of Stalker's Strike:

Feb 25th 2020 - (Competitive split) Increased cooldown from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.

May 2nd 2023 - Reduced cooldown from 15 seconds to 12 seconds in PvP only.

So what exactly changed so suddenly and recently to warrant such a huge nerf of 12 secs to 25 secs???

It seems so targeted. What did ranger dagger do to CMC?!!