Armed with Dual Pistols, Guardians Rain Down Bullets of Justice!

Rubi Bayer.8493

2 minutes ago, Daevhalla.7823 said:

Insane condition application. I assume the mark will work with the unload skill on the off-hand pistol (probably skill 4) in which case the burn will be deadly.

Yup, they said it in the post. "Combining Hall of Justice and Symbol of Ignition allows you to apply a plethora of damaging conditions to your enemy in a short period of time!"

From what I can see, inside the symbol you can apply 2 stacks of burning, some bleed and cripple for every shot you make.

• Like 1

As far as I can see:

AA - applies bleeding, piercing up to 5 targets

Skill 2 - ?

Skill 3 - Symbol of Ignition, pulses dmg, shots fired through the mark apply burning, also foes that you strike within the mark get burning.

Skill 4 - Hail of Justice, piercing up to 5 targets, volley of shots, cripple and bleed

Skill 5 - possible channel with big dmg and what looks like more burning application

Edit:

Made a small correction for skill 3

Edited by Daevhalla.7823

1 minute ago, Daevhalla.7823 said:

As far as I can see:

AA - applies bleeding, piercing up to 5 targets

Skill 2 - ?

Skill 3 - Symbol of Ignition, pulses burning, shots fired through the mark apply burning

Skill 4 - Hail of Justice, piercing up to 5 targets, volley of shots, cripple and bleed

Skill 5 - possible channel with big dmg and what looks like more burning application

I think the symbol only pulses burning when fired through? otherwise it seems to be just damage

The pistols deal condition damage

Nooo!

EDIT: I should probably reel in my expectations for Necromancer as that's probably gonna be condi too then, also major shame that they didn't release it together with Guardian today - poor necro mains...

Edited by Marckan.9526
  • Confused 4

2 minutes ago, Marckan.9526 said:

Nooo!

EDIT: I should probably reel in my expectations for Necromancer as that's probably gonna be condi too then, also major shame that they didn't release it together with Guardian today - poor necro mains...

Guard already has two ranged power weapons, makes sense pistols would be Condi focused. Just ask them to buff scepter. 

• Like 4

Just now, Roadkizzle.2157 said:

The symbol just sounds like no more than a Fire Combo field doesn't it?

Nah it'll still be a light field like all other symbols, but with the addition that if an enemy gets hit in either melee or a projectile adds burning to the damaging pulses. That's my read on the wording of it at least.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Marckan.9526 said:

Nooo!

I'm guessing the swords will be DPS condi weapons with Torment.

Try to give Scourge and Harbinger better melee options.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eekasqueak.7850 said:

Nah it'll still be a light field like all other symbols, but with the addition that if an enemy gets hit in either melee or a projectile adds burning to the damaging pulses. That's my read on the wording of it at least.

What I'm saying is if you lay down a Consecration fire field then fire through it you'll be adding burning stacks to your attacks just as the symbol is seeming to work.

The difference is that the symbol also does a tiny amount of damage on its own?