today was a good day. for wizard vault

35 minutes ago, Julischka Bean.7491 said:

Lisa slaps her forehead, I forgot raids on my list of things lonewolfs cannot do..

I'll take a long shot, but what about WvW? You can't get kicked, You don't have to interract with peoples more than in OW, and You can go invisible in case You are afraid of others whispering You. Feels like a perfect solution for lone wolfs imho, at least as much as it make sense forcing yourself to play multiplayer game while not liking interracting with peoples. No offence. Just trying to help, and I am little curious what is holding You in the game as almost everything requires others to complete. ❤️

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Julischka Bean.7491 said:

I don't have an instant gratification itch...I would not mind spending hours on one objective as long as I could actually do it .

You are very much able to complete (at the very least the participation part of) an activity.

Edited by Sobx.1758

5 minutes ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

And the forums with multiple "Anet is catering to elitists"/"Anet is forcing us to Raid" threads. More Fractal/Strike/Raid or even dungeon oriented weeklies would be interesting.

It's intresting really. Like I am fully aware topics like this would pop up. Especially after seeing few topics fighting for 10aa already. I feel there would be complains even if ANet would add this raids as additional objective, so not even adding it to the rotation of already existing one. But if it were on me, I would risk a little more clotted forum if it would mean a little more life on raiding LFG.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Biziut.3594 said:

I'll take a long shot, but what about WvW? You can't get kicked, You don't have to interract with peoples more than in OW, and You can go invisible in case You are afraid of others whispering You. Feels like a perfect solution for lone wolfs imho, at least as much as it make sense forcing yourself to play multiplayer game while not liking interracting with peoples. No offence. Just trying to help, and I am little curious what is holding You in the game as almost everything requires others to complete. ❤️

Hmm...well, the game is alive, colorful.  I enjoy the sometimes absurdness of map chat.  I love seeing how people dress their characters, I love doing digital homicide to wake up in the mornings alongside my cup of coffee.

I do like interacting with people.  What I am ashamed of is I am a klutz...and a sensitive klutz at that.

WvW is like PvP...full of people taunting you, trying to get a rise out of you, so you will go into a blind rage and thus be taken out easily...I don't want to go there.

18 minutes ago, Julischka Bean.7491 said:

Hmm...well, the game is alive, colorful.  I enjoy the sometimes absurdness of map chat.  I love seeing how people dress their characters, I love doing digital homicide to wake up in the mornings alongside my cup of coffee.

I do like interacting with people.  What I am ashamed of is I am a klutz...and a sensitive klutz at that.

WvW is like PvP...full of people taunting you, trying to get a rise out of you, so you will go into a blind rage and thus be taken out easily...I don't want to go there.

Fair enough, thanks for the answer. ^^

30 minutes ago, Biziut.3594 said:

Fair enough, thanks for the answer. ^^

I came back.  Like a bad penny, I came back.

I was in a tunnel bringing a bad day to a clutch of fiery destroyers, when I thought of another thing I like doing ingame.

World Bosses and and some Metas.

As long as I am not in a squad where I can be kicked because of my atrocious skillz  I am on it.

Heck, I use my scribe and crafting abilities and provide banners and ascended food 🙂

Hmm..I am actually handy to have around.

Edited by Julischka Bean.7491
Trying to be more clear

19 minutes ago, Julischka Bean.7491 said:

Hmm..I am actually handy to have around.

Thats what I am thinking too. I think you dont give yourself enough credit. Like I don't think I was ever kicked from a ow or dragonstorm/convergence content unless I was literally afking for a longer time for some reason. And as ascended food provider its safe to say that you are practicly a god of the run/meta. Xd

Still waiting for the daily WV to "complain on the forums about wizard vault activities" 0/1. I'm still mad that we're missing out on SEVEN MYSTIC CLOVERS compared to the old system. WHERE THEY AT ANET. WHY U SO STINGY!? IS THE LEPRECHAUN MILK RUNNING LOW? 

I actually have no idea how mystic clovers are made, but I do know it takes me < 2 hours to do a weekly and that's fantastic. 

7 minutes ago, Image.8630 said:

If I can't skip it.... I go to sleep in a corner.   😋    With thousands of events, quests, etc do the Daily Vault need to be the same everyday?  Seriously Anet.

I expected them to at least mix it up when the new season started, but no. 😐

As long as we're complaining about the wizard's vault objectives, the ones that really annoy me are the ones that I now get because I purchased expansions (such as view a vista in crystal desert). My characters are still doing core content and living worlds and aren't ready for the expansions (but I bought the expansions early because of the sale and to finally get a mount).

I don't want to break chronology just to go pick up a WV objective, so the days I get those objectives I just punt.

WV objectives should be based on story arcs you've startednot story arcs you've bought.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Darklord Roy.2514 said:

Clearly you. You're bothered enough by an objective that literally takes 5 minutes or less to finish (which is apparently an eternity to lazy people) that you've made a post that does nothing but complain about it. You're acting like the activity daily takes an entire day to complete. It's childish.

im not mad so this response is incorrect. i see something in the game that i dont like so i made a post about it.'

a good use of the forum is feedback for the game, i reckon

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Eastwind.7209 said:

As long as we're complaining about the wizard's vault objectives, the ones that really annoy me are the ones that I now get because I purchased expansions (such as view a vista in crystal desert). My characters are still doing core content and living worlds and aren't ready for the expansions (but I bought the expansions early because of the sale and to finally get a mount).

I don't want to break chronology just to go pick up a WV objective, so the days I get those objectives I just punt.

WV objectives should be based on story arcs you've startednot story arcs you've bought.

i frequently complain about the wizard vault so if you need to vent just look for topics created by bossdonut.1938

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, bossdonut.1938 said:

yes my other ones vanish so i have to make a new one

Why do you bother? Is this all for 1 gold?

If you are still earning achievement points, there is a 15,000 limit, so if you keep playing, you will reach it. Missing 10AP a day here and there makes no difference in the long run, nor does missing 10-30 AA a day now and then since the season is long enough and AA plentiful enough.

So really it comes down to 1g. Is it worth complaining about?

On 11/28/2023 at 1:05 PM, Julischka Bean.7491 said:

Give me things I can do myself so I don't get kicked out of every team there is 🙂

Genuinely curious. Are you really getting kicked or you just think you would get kicked?

Because I've been in raid/strike/fractal groups with players that obviously had no clue about the game. Like didn't know how to check how much toughness they have and what stats they are wearing and in the end we found out they have so much toughness on themselves that tank had to change gear to be above them. They were suppose to be dps. Tripping over every red circle...

This is just one of the more extreme examples from wing 4.

And we still got them through the whole raid wing and no one ever mentioned kicking. We only asked them to just lay dead where they were a risk to wipe everyone. 

This community is generally very nice if you also act nice.

2 hours ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

Why do you bother? Is this all for 1 gold?

If you are still earning achievement points, there is a 15,000 limit, so if you keep playing, you will reach it. Missing 10AP a day here and there makes no difference in the long run, nor does missing 10-30 AA a day now and then since the season is long enough and AA plentiful enough.

So really it comes down to 1g. Is it worth complaining about?

i dont like doing activities (pvp feature on pve rotation) or spirit vestibule (major nuisance) so yes it is worth complaining about.

Edited by bossdonut.1938
  • Confused 1

I don't do PvP either, but the activities are hardly that.

- Sanctum Sprint - all I've been doing is trying to get as many crystals as I can, since there is an achievement for it. I've never finished the race. After that's complete, I'll probably just run the race. You aren't fighting anyone.

- Crab Toss - I do participate in it, but it's not all that fun. Again, there are some achievements tied to it, so I do stuff. You don't die. You can whack people with planks and throw rotten eggs at them. Or just stand around and wait for the timer to run out.

- Keg toss - I've never done it, the WV has never assigned it to me.

- Sanctum Survival? - this one is just plain bad. Just go in and wait for the timer to run out. Last time, I wandered around looking for flowers to eat and ended up the winner. /shrug

So you could spend 5 minutes or less and get 10 AA and/or finish your dailies, minimal effort. Probably less effort than Kill 5 Veterans.

6 minutes ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

- Sanctum Survival? - this one is just plain bad. Just go in and wait for the timer to run out. Last time, I wandered around looking for flowers to eat and ended up the winner. /shrug

I always find a high place to jump off as soon as the grace period ends so I can start summoning karkas as fast as I can to make it end sooner.