For the love of Joko! PLEASE give us new Content!!!

Knighthonor.4061

Praise Lord Joko, I pray and fast at the altar of the gods of Tyria!! PLEASE GIVE US NEW WvW CONTENT!!!        

New EBG MAPS

New WvW PvPvE Events

New Mobile Sieges like Siege Turtle 

Air Combat (Airships and Battle Skyscales)

Battle Skiffs and Naval Combat

Objectives (Small Scale, Mid Scale and Zerg Scale)

New Capturable Mechanics and Structures

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Coming next expansion...

Activating airship tactivator ports the player up onto the air ship so they control the guns on the flybys!

Golems will be allowed to use the dune roller as a mount to move around faster.

Dagger will be the new underwater weapon for all classes, melee range only, as they attempt to update underwater combat into boon balling underwater combat.

Desert borderland map middle area will be flooded with water, and skiffs added to make map traversal even more easier than ever before.

All mounts will be introduced into wvw, but they will have no skills other than #1 pounce, unable to fly, same run speed as the warclaw, they are for roleplaying your character style mostly.

Soon!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 11/30/2023 at 11:57 PM, Knighthonor.4061 said:

Praise Lord Joko, I pray and fast at the altar of the gods of Tyria!! PLEASE GIVE US NEW WvW CONTENT!!!        

New EBG MAPS

New WvW PvPvE Events

Ur in the wrong section. Ur looking for the pve section. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/30/2023 at 3:52 PM, XenesisII.1540 said:

All mounts will be introduced into wvw, but they will have no skills other than #1 pounce, unable to fly, same run speed as the warclaw, they are for roleplaying your character style mostly.

Ok but this rules because I want to use my samoyed jackal skin in WvW

Ok my various friends, just remember, It's Easy to be outraged, hard to be inspired. Be inspired. 

I don't develop for games but I can tell you the best way to encourage developers to care less is despair more on the code they are looking to deliver.  So focus on how to make it better since the day and age seem to seek how to disclaim it versus offer options to improve it. 

White knights don't lead to changes, doom saying it doesn't lead to changes, solutions that find a middle ground are more likely to find a place that might impact internal decisions for changes. Find a middle ground. 

Edited by TheGrimm.5624

On 11/30/2023 at 5:57 PM, Knighthonor.4061 said:

New EBG MAPS

This is the only one that will not get 💩 on by this subforum. Even then they will complain.

New WvW PvPvE Events

They'll complain that it is affecting the GvGs or the ZvZ fights.

They'll complain that the siege is doing too much damage to players, kills walls too quickly, too easy to bypass defenses, etc. until it is worthless to use.

They'll complain that zerglings are using them to bypass the roamers or that it makes it too easy to take keeps.

Would be 100% fun, but they would complain about people staying on their boats too long in Bay instead of fighting like real zerglings.

The GvG and ZvZlings will complain regardless.

Going to sound like a broken record here, but anything that detracts from the fight guilds getting their fights gets 💩 on even though that is not the only aspect of WvW.

FWIW I agree with you 100% on every point.

On 11/30/2023 at 11:57 PM, Knighthonor.4061 said:

New EBG MAPS

New WvW PvPvE Events

just say "PLEASE GIVE US Actual Open World PvP"

19 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

This is the only one that will not get 💩 on by this subforum. Even then they will complain.

They'll complain that it is affecting the GvGs or the ZvZ fights.

They'll complain that the siege is doing too much damage to players, kills walls too quickly, too easy to bypass defenses, etc. until it is worthless to use.

They'll complain that zerglings are using them to bypass the roamers or that it makes it too easy to take keeps.

Would be 100% fun, but they would complain about people staying on their boats too long in Bay instead of fighting like real zerglings.

The GvG and ZvZlings will complain regardless.

Going to sound like a broken record here, but anything that detracts from the fight guilds getting their fights gets 💩 on even though that is not the only aspect of WvW.

FWIW I agree with you 100% on every point.

This sums it up nicely...

I still think WvW would have profited a lot from a player driven upgrade and resource management, where people that don't want to fight all the time, could do events or activities to repair (much like broken walls in SW), speed up worker NPCs for upgrades (we had that before they went for fully automatic) to make PvE players feel welcome in the Mists. I miss the supply game we had in the past.

• Like 1