Superior Rune of the Mad King effect and other...

PLZ Devs bring back the Ravens effect of these Runes on the relic

Since the introduction of relic system you deleted many fun things that lot of runes used to do 

a lot of the players including me enjoyed these small details like summoning a herd of ravens to attack your enemies when using an Elite Skill 

i implemented this in my Raven reaper ! a character i designed on the theme of Ravens and i literally enjoy whenever i see those ravens along with the ravens that gets summoned from my Nevermore Staff

am pretty sure there are other fun relics like the one that summoned a demon and u deleted that one from the game and lot of players miss it too 

so if you really appreciate and take care of your player base and Community stop deleting the little fun stuff that doesn't even affect the stats of the game and bring them back Included this clip that have the relic effect in action

• Like 19
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 1

Hopefully they see this and can make more interesting relic effects and also make them worth it. Some of the relics mentioned weren't meta for anything, so few people probably saw them in action. I loved the golemancer builds even though I never saw it, I thought it was cool people were doing it. It's good feedback, I don't understand why it's "confusing" to so many people. 

I'm fine with boring relics that are meta, but flavorful ones are great too. 

Edited by Firebeard.1746
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, iCurse.5816 said:

I really liked running the golemancer on my open world necro as I had it themed for techno guy. Summoning the golem was awesome, sad to see it's gone..

Techromancer. Cool concept.

All we know about what the missing relics is, Anet has stated more are coming. I'm hoping for a lot of people missing their favourites, like the golem, that those get re-added in a way that's fun to play with but also satisfying to whatever approach Anet is trying to make with these. It seems most of those summoning relics are the ones absent so I suspect there's a reason for this, such as wanting to redesign them a bit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I agree with you except for the last sentence:

On 1/14/2024 at 11:36 PM, ASHEZ.9362 said:

so if you really appreciate and take care of your player base and Community stop deleting the little fun stuff that doesn't even affect the stats of the game and bring them back

When you ask for something, you shouldn't end your request with a "You don't appreciate nor care of you playerbase, if you don't do what I want" statement.
It kills all your credibility.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

If anet want to keep as a client, I want my golem back.

No golem, no money.

Also I dont want a kitten redesign where it just 1 animation and than hes gone. I want a summon to tag along. Like it was.

Edited by Zzik.5873
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

11 hours ago, kiroho.4738 said:

I agree with you except for the last sentence:

When you ask for something, you shouldn't end your request with a "You don't appreciate nor care of you playerbase, if you don't do what I want" statement.
It kills all your credibility.

dude i'm a customer ! i paid money to play the game , credibility has nothing to do with it ! i'm not negotiating a business ! and its not just what i want its what thousands of players want 

• Like 1
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Zzik.5873 said:

If anet want to keep as a client, I want my golem back.

You threatened quitting the game many times by now for any minor reason, these are empty words, you might as well stop repeating them.

2 hours ago, Zzik.5873 said:

Also I dont want a kitten redesign where it just 1 animation and than hes gone. I want a summon to tag along. Like it was.

Passive "gameplay" is bad so either come up with a decent redesign or don't add them back, even moreso with that annoying knockback they had, thank you.

1 hour ago, ASHEZ.9362 said:

dude i'm a customer ! i paid money to play the game , credibility has nothing to do with it ! i'm not negotiating a business ! and its not just what i want its what thousands of players want 

Nope, you're speaking only for yourself.
See... I don't want it and neither do thousands of players! Do you care more about what I want or don't want now?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

2 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

You threatened quitting the game many times by now for any minor reason, these are empty words, you might as well stop repeating them.

Passive "gameplay" is bad so either come up with a decent redesign or don't add them back, even moreso with that annoying knockback they had, thank you.

Nope, you're speaking only for yourself.
See... I don't want it and neither do thousands of players! Do you care more about what I want or don't want now?

now you're just speaking nonsense  even in this thread there are a lot of people who agree with me  and also in my 10k views video  there are people who want the runes so u're wrong 

if you have nothing valuable to add to the thread plz just leave and stop quoting people's opinions like ur criticizing them for their own opinion lol 

if the thread doesn't concern u just stop commenting ! ty 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 8

now you're just speaking nonsense  even in this thread there are a lot of people who agree with me  and also in my 10k views video  there are people who want the runes so u're wrong 

Snip

The runes is still in the game so no need for wanting them mate.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

if you have nothing valuable to add to the thread plz just leave and stop quoting people's opinions like ur criticizing them for their own opinion lol 

I think you're missing the point. I'm about as "wrong" as you are here because plenty -thousands even!- of people don't want to see it and it doesn't seem to change what you personally think about it.
The thread does concern me and I explained why in my previous post:

3 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

If you have anything to comment on that, go ahead. If you don't, at least don't try pretending that "it doesn't concern me" just because we find different things, well, annoying. You find it annoying that this effect is not in the game. I find it annoying that some things promoted passive gameplay and spam aoe knockbacks outside of anyones control.

You're telling me I'm criticizing others for their own opinion(?), while you're literally telling me to "stop commenting and just leave" because we disagree on the discussed topic. Take a good look inwards.

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, ASHEZ.9362 said:

I agree, rune system is ridiculous, all they did was gut runes and swap some of the effects over to relics and tweak them slightly.  Some synergies and buffs are now lost forever.  Its just a lazy idea thats sold as some novel new system/gameplay mechanic.  Not sure why they touched runes, they should have just added relics ontop of them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 2

I just want my memegolem back. They can take away the knockbacks as I can see how those are anoying but I want the stupid robot minion back because it was fun. Same for the rock dog, the parrots and so on and so forth. And before someone goes all "hurr durr passive gameplay hurr..." this game has ranger pets, necro minions, engi turrets and mechs and thieves guilds, all to some degree passive gameplay and it's all fine apparently.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 7

1 minute ago, Omega.6801 said:

I just want my memegolem back. They can take away the knockbacks as I can see how those are anoying but I want the stupid robot minion back because it was fun. Same for the rock dog, the parrots and so on and so forth. And before someone goes all "hurr durr passive gameplay hurr..." this game has ranger pets, necro minions, engi turrets and mechs and thieves guilds, all to some degree passive gameplay and it's all fine apparently.

I think that's just it -- they must be trying to figure out how to reimplement this in a non-passive way. There's huge demand for them to be returned, why else would they just remove them? To spite the playerbase? Seems like an odd way to ensure further income from your fanbase.

• Thanks 1

I really want to have my Rock Dog back.

But unless Arenanet puts it on a core Relic or undoes the dework of Ogre runes, I'll consider my personal enjoyment regarding this matter to not be on the table.

21 minutes ago, Kiki.9450 said:

To spite the playerbase? Seems like an odd way to ensure further income from your fanbase.

They keep Warrior subpar on purpose and even mock it publicly on streams, instead of trying to make it better so people can enjoy it more.

Similarly, I wouldn't be surprised, if they purposely removed the summons, because they don't want players to enjoy the game more with them.

While this may not exactly be out of spite, it certainly is not a good way to squeeze as much money as possible out of customers.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Confused 6

On 1/15/2024 at 6:36 AM, ASHEZ.9362 said:

PLZ Devs bring back the Ravens effect of these Runes on the relic

Since the introduction of relic system you deleted many fun things that lot of runes used to do 

a lot of the players including me enjoyed these small details like summoning a herd of ravens to attack your enemies when using an Elite Skill 

i implemented this in my Raven reaper ! a character i designed on the theme of Ravens and i literally enjoy whenever i see those ravens along with the ravens that gets summoned from my Nevermore Staff

am pretty sure there are other fun relics like the one that summoned a demon and u deleted that one from the game and lot of players miss it too 

so if you really appreciate and take care of your player base and Community stop deleting the little fun stuff that doesn't even affect the stats of the game and bring them back Included this clip that have the relic effect in action

I have said this many times but I will say it again; fun is NOT allowed in this game.

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Like 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2

Summon runes were fun IMO.

Hope they add them back in the relic system.

I know not everyone think this way, but in the end this is just a game and it was supposed to be fun.

I felt like a technosummoner with my mech, the golem from rune and the asura's golem elite skill.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

19 hours ago, ASHEZ.9362 said:

dude i'm a customer ! i paid money to play the game

You are a customer and you got what you paid for.

Now you are asking for more, so you should show decency.

And btw. runes are F2P items. You didn't pay anything for them. 😉

19 hours ago, ASHEZ.9362 said:

and its not just what i want its what thousands of players want 

You only speak for yourself. You represent nobody except yourself.
Deal with it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Sugar Min.5834 said:

I have said this many times but I will say it again; fun is NOT allowed in this game.

This is nonsense. I am having a lot of fun playing this game. But you are free to move on if you don’t. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, kiroho.4738 said:

Now you are asking for more, so you should show decency.

We aren't asking for more, we are asking to get back was has been taken away from us.

23 minutes ago, vares.8457 said:

This is nonsense. I am having a lot of fun playing this game. But you are free to move on if you don’t. 

And they consistently narrow down the things different groups of people are allowed to have fun with in the game.

The play style that old Rangers sword offered? Too bad if you enjoyed it, that play style is gone, because the weapon got deworked and no other weapon is even slightly similar.

Summons from Runes? Too bad if you enjoyed them, they are gone.

Warrior? Here, take another round of numbers being lowered with nothing in return.

You enjoyed being able to choose choose which dailies you wanted to do from a selection of twelve? Too bad, now you either do the dailies they tell you to do, or you do less dailies (if any at all).

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fueki.4753 said:

We aren't asking for more, we are asking to get back was has been taken away from us.

Anet took away some unique 6th rune effects and therefore gave some new relic effects.

Yes, you are asking for more.

Nothing is wrong with asking to get the old effects as well, but you can ask without accusing them to hate the playerbase.
It's not that hard to not exaggerate.

Edited by kiroho.4738
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1