Arcdps Problems.

So I have downloaded Arcdps after having trouble with my game and it won't load correctly. I get two errors:

1.045 error: couldn't find one or more patterns (6)

6.893 error: content mismatch

I have no idea what's wrong, i am able to open up arc settings in-game but I'm not able to open up any other windows. Anyone got some idea how to fix this?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yea you need to get a older version or wait for a new one to come out  since this one is borked Anet changed afew things

How to downgrade arcdps to fix 25th January update gw2 updated and readded some changes, previously removed, therefore the arcdps version from 9th January works again. Depending if you used the addon manager for your setups the downgrade steps are slightly different: manual arcdps installation (as d3d11.dll) Download the old file from this discord: ⁠arc-dps-issues⁠ d3d11.dll replace the existing d3d11.dll in your gw2 folder Ignore the update popup until a new arcdps release is out (probably this sunday, see ⁠arcdps-releases) addon manager installation Download the old file from this discord: ⁠arc-dps-issues⁠ d3d11.dll rename the downloaded file to gw2addon_arcdps.dll replace the existing file in <gw2>/addons/arcdps/ Don't run the addon manager update until a new arcdps release is out (probably this sunday, see ⁠arcdps-releases)

Edit

Just now saw you cant click the discord link so if you need that file I can send it to you over discord mate or just wait for it to get updated again.

Scratch that dont seem to work for me today should have checked before typing this

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bq pd.2148 said:

for me the one from 9th is still working

Interesting... that might explain why there is no new ARCdps version yet. I get the same error message as the OP since the day before yesterday, and my SO as well, and we both are using ARC for a while and did not change our setup lately, so it is not individual user error or a single faulty installation, but also not a major affects-all-users-at-once bug... maybe the ARC devs haven't yet gotten a bug report?

• Like 1

I am also having this issue. Did a fresh GW2 install, including both .dat files, removed all third party apps, and the ARCdps in game, area stats window will not open. The issue started while I was dealing with the multiple running instances in the task manager causing the client not to load. This is the log for ARCdps: 

2024-01-27 11:21:11.603: info: build 20240110.184415-516-x64
2024-01-27 11:21:12.009: info: in process C:\Users\************\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe, 0x7FF79A931000-0x7FF79D49D000 (0xE72D9858)
2024-01-27 11:21:12.021: info: as proxy C:\Users\************\Guild Wars 2\d3d11.dll, 0x7FFA19CA1000-0x7FFA19DD2000 (0x7C042B10)
2024-01-27 11:21:12.899: error: couldn't find one or more patterns (6)
2024-01-27 11:21:18.243: error: content mismatch

9 hours ago, bq pd.2148 said:

for me the one from 9th is still working

I have heard this but they dont have the older version on the site, is it on github?

I get the same errors as op, seems that small patch broke arc alright 

Edited by Tiviana.2650
  • Confused 1

On 1/27/2024 at 7:29 PM, Tiviana.2650 said:

I have heard this but they dont have the older version on the site, is it on github?

I get the same errors as op, seems that small patch broke arc alright 

i got it from a guildmate, i think they had it from elite insights (the ones that make the parser for the logs) discord.
personally i think its not worth fixing now when the patch on the 30th will break it again 100%, there will likely be a working version on the site on 31st or 1. is my bet.

edit: looks like i was wrong, arc version from 9th still works with todays(30th) patch.

Edited by bq pd.2148
update
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, bq pd.2148 said:

i got it from a guildmate, i think they had it from elite insights (the ones that make the parser for the logs) discord.
personally i think its not worth fixing now when the patch on the 30th will break it again 100%, there will likely be a working version on the site on 31st or 1. is my bet.

Got it ty it works! 

• Confused 2

On 2/1/2024 at 4:51 PM, bq pd.2148 said:

no need for that, there is a new arc version up. even has a fix for area stats when out of squad!

The new arcdps version (30th January) had the game close on me twice (literally closed, not crashed) before I removed it and went back to the January 9th one.

Seems also I was not alone in this after asking around.

Not sure if this was fixed yet. Hoping this issue is resolved soon.

7 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

The new arcdps version (30th January) had the game close on me twice (literally closed, not crashed) before I removed it and went back to the January 9th one.

Seems also I was not alone in this after asking around.

Not sure if this was fixed yet. Hoping this issue is resolved soon.

i don't think i ever installed a 30th january one, only 31st and that one i had no issues with so far.

Edited by bq pd.2148
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

So I am getting this error and have been for awhile.  I used to use the "update and restart" option all the time and it stopped popping up after one of the updates so i just removed the .dll and gave it a week before trying again.  I just manually downloaded the newest version and placed next to my gw2.exe but i am still getting the 

1.207: error: couldn't find one or more patterns (1)

7.157: error: content mismatch

I have no idea what is causing this and it seems others are able to use arcdps so maybe it is just me.  Not sure what has changed.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

check official site if it have updated version with the release date, if not, look for their discord to see if they have a beta/half working version, think they still logging the new weapon skills etc for a fully function version.

website under "changes:  feb.20.2024"   still old version. no update yet.

Edited by foxof.8752
  • Confused 2

There have been many updates recently to arcdps, sometimes more than 1 in 24 hours. It’s seems like every new version downloaded resets at least some of the previous arcdps settings. To me that’s not a big deal for a 100% free addon that’s been so extremely useful

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Tinker.6924 said:

There have been many updates recently to arcdps, sometimes more than 1 in 24 hours. It’s seems like every new version downloaded resets at least some of the previous arcdps settings. To me that’s not a big deal for a 100% free addon that’s been so extremely useful

Agreed! I was just curious if it was MY problem or a universal problem.  As a side note, the recent Arcdps update fixed it.  😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1