* Aurora Glade (EN), Fort Ranik (FR)
* Baruch Bay (SP), Dzagonur (DE)
* Blacktide (EN), Far Shiverpeaks (EN)
* Desolation (EN), Miller's Sound (DE)
* Drakkar Lake (DE), Kodash (DE)
* Elona Reach (DE), Gunnar's Hold (EN)
* Fissure of Woe (EN)
* Gandara (EN), Jade Sea (FR)
* Ring of Fire (EN), Vizunah Square (FR)
* Riverside (DE), Abaddon's Mouth (DE)
* Seafarer's Rest (EN)
* Underworld (EN), Piken Square (EN)
* Vabbi (EN), Ruins of Surmia (EN)
* Whiteside Ridge (EN)

Here are the worlds for NA:

* Blackgate, Sorrow's Furnace
* Darkhaven, Gate of Madness
* Dragonbrand, Borlis Pass
* Ferguson's Crossing, Anvil Rock
* Fort Aspenwood, Isle of Janthir
* Jade Quarry, Stormbluff Isle
* Kaineng, Yak's Bend
* Maguuma, Henge of Denravi
* Northern Shiverpeaks, Crystal Desert
* Sanctum of Rall, Ehmry Bay
* Sea of Sorrows, Eredon Terrace
* Tarnished Coast, Devona's Rest

• Like 7
  • Confused 3

35 minutes ago, Laraelis Starshadow.8359 said:

Given the relinking is happening every 4 weeks now instead of every 2 months, will the pip reward freeze be adjusted accordingly? Ie. if I change worlds to a linked server to be with my guild how long will I be punished?

You have to be on your new server for a full matchup in order to get pips, so the best time to swap servers is on Friday shortly before reset. In that way you will only have one week without pips.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Oh good, actual worlds are back now instead of Tumblr generated ones!

Incoming whiplash from people complaining WR is the worst thing ever now complaining on links and demanding a solution.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4

2 hours ago, Laraelis Starshadow.8359 said:

Given the relinking is happening every 4 weeks now instead of every 2 months, will the pip reward freeze be adjusted accordingly? Ie. if I change worlds to a linked server to be with my guild how long will I be punished?

This is the drawback of being recruited into a guild on a full server.  Soon (tm) you will be able to join your guild whenever they restructure the worlds, but for atleast 3 months, i guess you got to endure.  I personally dont play wvw for the pips, they are just a bonus to the gameplay.

Every system is bad, but I can go how good wvw was 10 years ago, yet it won't matter, because even though server stacking (and drama) still happened,  the active wvw population; among players, commanders  and guilds, was way more higher too.

Edited by RisingDawn.5796

OK guys, maybe see you guys again in one month...

@Roy Marks.7689for goodness sake PLZ stop mixing language servers! EVERYONE hates it! Germans can speak English, but they mostly prefer not to. French cannot speak English and they do not want to either. English speaking people do not speak German or French. How are you expecting German and Spanish players to communicate? The fact that NA does not have a Spanish server when the language is much larger in the Americas than in Europe indicates that you do not understand this issue and the frustration it causes for players.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, TheIceman.1039 said:

Five tiers on eu servers is too much. There is no activity in certain time zones. You can freely merge national servers and go over 4 tiers.

This would assume players suddenly and magically become active in certain time zones.

Otherwise you’re just stacking more people on prime and still have no activity in certain time zones you know.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Hellbound.5610 said:

@Roy Marks.7689for goodness sake PLZ stop mixing language servers! EVERYONE hates it! Germans can speak English, but they mostly prefer not to. French cannot speak English and they do not want to either. English speaking people do not speak German or French. How are you expecting German and Spanish players to communicate? The fact that NA does not have a Spanish server when the language is much larger in the Americas than in Europe indicates that you do not understand this issue and the frustration it causes for players.

You do know that a lot of German and French guilds, and now even Spanish ones lately, have moved off so called national servers? You'll find them talking their non-English and leading on other things than Discord even on international servers, oh no.

Edited by One more for the road.8950
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

It's been happening for 10+ years, but the 'problem' with most National, not International  servers, at least with these German servers, is that they still use Teamspeak and lead in German, unless stated. 

There's a bit of a language barrier, on French servers though, unless you run into a lead, that can also lead in English, I imagine the same with some Spanish.

The beta was such a pain to coordinate on some worlds though, while others were pretty empty.

Edited by RisingDawn.5796
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, RisingDawn.5796 said:

It's been happening for 10+ years, but the 'problem' with most National, not International  servers, at least with these German servers, us that they still use Teamspeak.

Where's the problem? Teamspeak has benefits over Discord for some people. It's not rocket science to use. People who prefer TS usually have no problem with joining other commanders on Discord, why is it such a problem the other way around?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

29 minutes ago, One more for the road.8950 said:

You do know that a lot of German and French guilds, and now even Spanish ones lately, have moved off so called national servers? You'll find them talking their non-English and leading on other things than Discord even on international servers, oh no.

So which part of my comment was it that triggered you?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Hellbound.5610 said:

@Roy Marks.7689...blabla... French cannot speak English and they do not want to either... blabla...

You WRONG!!

French here  on WSR, i speak engllish all playing session and correcting people who try to speak french, example : "omelette DU fromage" or it's "omelette AU fromage" .

• Haha 6
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

This would assume players suddenly and magically become active in certain time zones.

Otherwise you’re just stacking more people on prime and still have no activity in certain time zones you know.

WR should have solved this problem, but rather the problem is that the EU is one tier too many.