Can we get tp to friend in the wizard's vault?

1 hour ago, Kinurak.5307 said:

I would give you some of mine if i could i have over 3 stacks of the damned things xD and i basically dont use em. Make em tradable Anet!

This would solve my problems actually. I'd like to get some friends playing with me w/o forcing them through story. Though it just makes sense: transmutation shards are there. There's also build templates. You'd think tpf isn't as exclusive as templates. 

• Confused 2

9 hours ago, Kinurak.5307 said:

I would give you some of mine if i could i have over 3 stacks of the damned things xD and i basically dont use em. Make em tradable Anet!

I wish I could sell or give away mine as well, I've got so many and never use them.

I once tried suggesting they should be 'reversable' - pick a player to teleport to you and they get a confirmation dialogue asking if they want to do it. But of course it got merged into the QoL graveyard thread and lost.

Edited by Danikat.8537
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

I have like over a stack of them. Initially I was looking for a way to teleport my many alts to the Wizard's Tower because I only do the story on one character. Then I found out there's a collection that gives you one of those teleport thingies to the Wizard's Tower so now it's in a shared slot.

But in general I rarely need a TPF. I would give them to others if I could, just like the Gifts of Battle I have (118 of them). 

Edit: This is what I'm talking about https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Wizard's_Tower_Teleportation_Scroll

Edited by Gehenna.3625

5 hours ago, Deadringers.9047 said:

I’d buy the recharge one but with a 1 hour CD it’s basically useless.

But it really isn't, as long as you're playing the game instead of trying to port around parked alts. For the purposes mentioned in this thread it's as far from "useless" as it gets.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Deadringers.9047 said:

I’d buy the recharge one but with a 1 hour CD it’s basically useless.

a 5-10 minute CD would not break the game, but still make it insanely more useful IMO

while i disagree that the rechargeable one is useless, i certainly wouldn't say no to a shorter recharge. 😄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've the rechargeable one and still have to use the others because of the long recharge time that even pauses when logged out -.- (But my main account also has a lot of them but that's my only account with many of them)

The other day I logged into a char that I didn't touch for ages to port him and he still had cooldown xD

For young accounts tp2f in the vault would be certainly a very useful thing.

12 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

But of course it got merged into the QoL graveyard thread and lost.

It's really unfortunate how much good stuff is probably in there that no one will ever see.

As of right now, 384 pages containing over 9.6k messages and growing?

Yeah, ain't nobody reading all that.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I support adding Teleport to friend to the vault.  The only other method I can think of now is random drop from black lion chest.  I have a permanent teleport so this issue  doesn't affect me, but it seems they could put  at least a small amount in.  It doesn't seem unreasonable.

• Confused 1

I don't think the fact that they sell a limited but permanent version of it means the single use ones couldn't be in the wizard's vault. After all they include transmutation charges and build slots, which are sold in the gem store. Also this thread shows there's demand for both.

• Like 1