Early look at the new rewards coming to the Wizard's Vault next Tuesday, February 27!

The glider looks beautiful. 👍 I wish I could create a little Asura-Sylvari hybrid, because it would fit nicely xD

The crazy cat lady starter set is funny. 🤣

Now the guild hall needs a cat room.

Edited by Lucy.3728
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Surelia.2651 said:

[...] sincerely.... what's up with all the cat themed stuff? 
[...] but I guess I must have missed the memo on how the cat chairs and cat outfits and stuff got so popular. 

Yeah, it's getting out of hand. They cater to furries and Asian anime lovers with those tacky designs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 13

12 hours ago, Surelia.2651 said:

Ok, I am probably going to get inundated with "confused" replies here and may regret asking this but... sincerely.... what's up with all the cat themed stuff? 

Like I am genuinely curious how did this become a GW2 thing?  I mean, no offense to the cat lovers; I do have some cats in my home instance and also picked up a few mini cats from festivals but I guess I must have missed the memo on how the cat chairs and cat outfits and stuff got so popular.  

Do I need to rethink my dog collection now? 😂

There are some cat lady/gents at Anet that is all.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Yeah, it's getting out of hand. They cater to furries and Asian anime lovers with those tacky designs.

I didnt know that liking cats is a furry thing... and i say that AS A FURRY. the only furry appeal gw2 has imo is Charr and the adventerous cat out fit. but thats it. (Norn would be cool if they could permanently in their animal form)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Kitty chair is cute, make one with a bunch of doggos next please! 

More chairs where you're leaning against your mount like the skyscale one would be nice. Especially if you did some for the skins, like the wolf skin the jackal has ^^

• Like 3

18 hours ago, HawkMeister.4758 said:

I..is that a HINT of cleavage??? Couldn't believe my eyes.

Lets see if we get a one (small) size fits all again, like with the last set.

Rest is all tightly packed away, as per usual.

EVEN on the males. :classic_wink:

It's the middle of Winter after all.🥶

Notice, that the chest and legpieces won't be in this release. Those parts of shown armor are from already existing sets.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Changes from the patch notes (have not logged in after downloading the patch yet) seem fine mostly. I dislike though that it strongly tries to reduce the money (in gold) that can be made. The 5 more acclaim for the coins bag (unlimited version) and the reduced vendor sale value from the other item (mastery potions).

Though the other great changes make up  for this big: The black lion salvage kit being there is probably the best change. Since veterab players (like me) had the oppurtinity to get a lot for free from old daily login rewards.

I just wish they had increased the amount of mystic coins. Since the options to make raw gold got made harder and the coin price is high cause of the limitations. (And old daily login system gave more I think. Depending on the seasion. The last one was pretty long.)

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Notice, that the chest and legpieces won't be in this release. Those parts of shown armor are from already existing sets.

Are you sure about that?

Now I'm worried again they will be even worse and full burkha.

20 hours ago, Luthan.5236 said:

and the reduced vendor sale value from the other item (mastery potions).

Though the other great changes make up  for this big: The black lion salvage kit

WHAT?  hamsterdoodoo!

Nah, the 3 pity BL kits don't make up for it. They have always been just a stopgap fix till you buy the Rune Salvager.

This really sucks.

Edited by HawkMeister.4758
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, HawkMeister.4758 said:

Are you sure about that?

Norn (heavy armor) is worn scale chestpiece and illustrious pants. Asura (medium) seems to be wearing Prototype cultural chest and pants, and human (light) seems to be acolyte chest and SPvP skirt (although not sure which of the SPvP set versions it is exactly).

Edit: we're getting only 3 parts of the new armor this time, and both heavy and light seem to have shoulders disabled (i'm not sure what asura is wearing). So, of what you see only headpiece, gloves/gauntlets and boots are new.

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, HawkMeister.4758 said:

Nah, the 3 pity BL kits don't make up for it. They have always been just a stopgap fix till you buy the Rune Salvager.

Careful, BL Salvage Kits and Rune-Salvage-O-Matic both serve very different purposes.

The BL Salvage kit is for saving a rune/Sigil from an exotic item. 

The RS-O-Matic is for a maximized chance to get a salvage role on the upgrades, which is of 0 value in saving it.

BL Salvage kits are similar to ascended salvage kits (which are ascended only and cost 1 gold per use) and upgrade extractors (150 gems) or infinite upgrade extractor (2k+ gold).

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Thanks 1