Reaper has too much CC for using blood bank + relic of the flock + 2nd hp bar + sword heals

The one good thing about getting successively nerfed so many times in your class is that every fight is like a boss fight.  If you manage a win against the stacked odds you feel like a superhero.... at least that's what I keep trying to tell myself as I have to pelt someone 50 times and will die if they land their combo once.....

• Confused 1

one reaper is a lot to deal with, but almost every match has 2 which is awful. chilled to the bone is way too cracked out. quickness, stab, a long stun, chilled, synergy with traits, on 48s cd is insane.  now that double swords are a thing, power reaper has come back and quickness uptime with the onslaught + CTTB is stupid. 

• Like 1

I have been saying this for god knows how long...but it's kittening pointless, half this playerbase plays necro...Chill to the bone is busted....AF but but again having Iwin elites is common practice with necros, we had epidemic...then Lich form....still have Chill to the bone...then have the super sayan elixir elite.....meanwhile on ele I have tornado. There is nothing you could say about Anet that wouldn't get you banned ...so I leave at this

Edited by Arheundel.6451
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

I have been saying this for god knows how long...but it's kittening pointless, half this playerbase plays necro...Chill to the bone is busted....AF but but again having Iwin elites is common practice with necros, we had epidemic...then Lich form....still have Chill to the bone...then have the super sayan elixir elite.....meanwhile on ele I have tornado. There is nothing you could say about Anet that wouldn't get you banned ...so I leave at this

Would you like to borrow Signet of Rage sometime?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Exalted Quality.8534 said:

one reaper is a lot to deal with, but almost every match has 2 which is awful. chilled to the bone is way too cracked out. quickness, stab, a long stun, chilled, synergy with traits, on 48s cd is insane.  now that double swords are a thing, power reaper has come back and quickness uptime with the onslaught + CTTB is stupid. 

shouldn't be able to cancel cast for the animation imo. either that or increase the cd to 75sec. 

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

I think elementalist have too many attunments nerf it!

Well sword technically have 9 skills instead of 5, because 2-5 all have double skills on them after you use the 1st one. Necro have tooooo many skills nows. 

• Like 1

I remember the Pre-EoD time when two necros were normal for any game. Then came EoD and necros (except harbs, these are not necro) were getting farmed by every class. After a whole 2 year of nerfs to the EoD especs we've finally arrived full circle where you have again two reapers in every match.

Also, if you want to farm reaper, play DE, scrapper, SPB or herald. Might have missed a few but okay.

Also, if you want to farm as reaper then queue as ele and change to reaper. Ele's are easiest.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

Reaper isn't in the pvp meta composition for a reason. Deadeye is, druid is, scrapper is. They all faceroll reaper (off-topic: they do it even more in wvw btw.).

Edited by KrHome.1920
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Ha yes...imagine playing the class with the lowest requirements.. then trying to "L2P" others....the level of delusion id unfathomable .

Necro stands for "I dunno wtf I am doing"...and yet people try to tell other to L2P...kittening wild

Edited by Arheundel.6451
  • Confused 2

Yo, let me tell you some secrets: every necro is allergic to CC and has no jail free card. They cant run (okay, with sword its a little better) from you or the team fights aoe cunami! And after popped the 2 stunbreaks maybe 3 sec stab, it falls like leaf. 28k health burns really fast with no armor (19k for glass cannons). No block, no invuln, no super condi cleanse.

• Confused 2