No Skills No Brain Willbender main

elf.9483

The concept behind willbender is that it is super mobile and it one shots you. So it is balanced that way LMAO /s
Too bad the concept behind builds i play is not "it just wins".
WvW is just clown fiesta with willbenders one shotting everything even with weakness and when opponent is full trailblazer or minstrel with protection. 
Similar case for boon uptime and re-sustain on catalyst, damage and high initiative and stealth duration on almost all thief builds and multiple mesmer builds with insane invuln, block and evade uptime.
The gamemode is a joke rn.
Edit: I forgot the dogshit tempest minstrel builds that ones just funny, after 5 people manage to kill the tempest through 4different auras spamming 5 different kind of debilitating conditions. You have to play the minigame of being able to immob the downstate or you just dont even bother attacking lol. Even if you immob them you have to play the rng if thei cleansing sigil on cd or not so if they go mist form it cleanses immob or not.
Too bad if your build doesnt have ranged immob and luck on your side, you just cant kill them.

Edited by XECOR.2814
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 6

5 hours ago, Axelteas.7192 said:

This guy has tons of videos demonstraing that Brokenbender needs a nerf. And what does Anet dev team? Buff it more. I think 3 monkeys would balance the game better.

Are you in this video or something?

I mean it's fine to bash the balance team, but not everything is about you and your issues.

4 hours ago, Kuya.6495 said:

Why doesn't anet take the irrefutable proof of one shot wvw video montages as evidence that willbender is broken?  This is a good question to ponder. Why, if I can get all my information and knowledge through YouTube documentaries and streamer videos, certainly Anet should be able to do the same for their balance decisions. 

I suspect anet has a bias in favor of guardian or they enjoy watching cbt wvw videos.

Well guess I'll just make a video of myself dying, so it gets buff!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Could y'all stop asking for willbender nerfs please, mesmers will just get hit with the bat again. 😏

We wouldn't want the weakest profession in the game getting nerfs, would we?

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, elf.9483 said:

Chill guys willbender will be nerfed right after Shadow arts gets nerfed 🤣

Or consider that Willie is a good anti-teef. I admit I haven't seen a mix of Willie and Teef. It's usually one or the other mixed with a lock down build. So should we be nerfing lockdown builds in advance?

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

12 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Could y'all stop asking for willbender nerfs please, mesmers will just get hit with the bat again. 😏

Not wrong. Let's not do this. 

Same for other classes. Stop asking for nerfs and instead buffs to bring things on par. We already have PvE calling for nerfs since they didn't face what we did. Don't bolster PvE voices!

Bring WvW classes in line to each other versus nerf bats.

• Confused 4

On 4/1/2024 at 2:26 AM, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Sure, but that's pretty hard for them to do when they only buff their favorite classes... the other dog house classes are screwed either way... 🤷‍♂️

Three confused Willbenders -->

Edited by XenesisII.1540
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Sure, but that's pretty hard for them to do when they only buff their favorite classes... the other dog house classes are screwed either way... 🤷‍♂️

lol, when did you lose sight I am mental? Here I try and warn peeps I am mental and you encourage them I am not. I think we need to go bowling. 

• Confused 1

Willbender needs a boon rip. 

Anet soon: Willbender can burn boons with Rushing Justice.

Jokes aside, no any class needs talent or brain in this meta. I like seeing willbenders spamming F1 in zergs. It looks like some flamey pigeons roamed around with that skill pattern 😄

• Confused 4

You know what's really sad? Even though they buffed Heaven's Palm, it still won't see any play on Willbender because of how broken Renewed Focus is on the spec.

So I propose they roll the two elites into one. When the new Heaven's Focus elite is activated the Willbender becomes invulnerable and also finishes any downs they run over (unlimited number of course). For every down they finish they store an additional charge - on top of the base - to their virtues. They could give it a fancy blue particle effect that trails the zooming sonic death machine so it looks extra flamboyant. Also, kids nowadays don't have time for cooldowns so they should remove the cd and make the new elite togglable.

Probably needs some superpeed as well for extra zooming.

That'd be great 👍 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

i just kill 2 willbenders trying to sneaky my team mate with my Stab FB , so... I don't know lol they not really that great if they can't kill my stab fb who has no dmg what so ever.

When I jump on Willie to check, still seeing too many players that aren't seeing the indicators and are standing on the "rings". Visual markers may need to be increased considering their size. Now the other trend I am seeing more is Willie grouping up with lockdown builds so they can apply their damage. But again, that's not Willie that's just playing smarter.

But agree whenever one of these threads flare up and see groups of Willies run as a group it's kind of funny. And I like the class. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2024 at 4:22 PM, XECOR.2814 said:

The concept behind willbender is that it is super mobile and it one shots you. So it is balanced that way LMAO /s
Too bad the concept behind builds i play is not "it just wins".
WvW is just clown fiesta with willbenders one shotting everything even with weakness and when opponent is full trailblazer or minstrel with protection. 
Similar case for boon uptime and re-sustain on catalyst, damage and high initiative and stealth duration on almost all thief builds and multiple mesmer builds with insane invuln, block and evade uptime.
The gamemode is a joke rn.
Edit: I forgot the dogshit tempest minstrel builds that ones just funny, after 5 people manage to kill the tempest through 4different auras spamming 5 different kind of debilitating conditions. You have to play the minigame of being able to immob the downstate or you just dont even bother attacking lol. Even if you immob them you have to play the rng if thei cleansing sigil on cd or not so if they go mist form it cleanses immob or not.
Too bad if your build doesnt have ranged immob and luck on your side, you just cant kill them.

Imagine a necro complaining about balance.....celestial harbinger is the main and foremost reason to consider WvW a joke, followed by reaper and core necro and with sword now even more funny

Edited by Arheundel.6451
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

Imagine a necro complaining about balance.....celestial harbinger is the main and foremost reason to consider WvW a joke, followed by reaper and core necro and with sword now even more funny

I can't remember the last time I saw a cele harb in the forest of willybenders ...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6

On 4/1/2024 at 8:26 AM, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Not wrong. Let's not do this. 

Same for other classes. Stop asking for nerfs and instead buffs to bring things on par. We already have PvE calling for nerfs since they didn't face what we did. Don't bolster PvE voices!

balance things with buffing others ? do you even know how balancing work , bender have everything in the game exept stealth , insane boon uptime and the god kitten alacrity  which ius the most op boon , lots of cleanses , tons of dmg , godlike mobility immunitys , they wont buff other classes so they can be on the same level ,thats the duumbest take u can have , im sorry but bender iss extremly op , simple just  nerf its damage or his block access or mobility , and if its still op slightly change other part of its kit with less mobility , anet want bender to be op sadly but still wvw devs leaving its small groups and roamers out , which make the community very hostile and ruin their experience  , yet they don't wanna do anyhting about it , imagine we get gw3 before bender get touched in wvw , crazy right ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1