[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

My suggestion is Bladesworn, and Weapon Kit specific: Please allow legendary weapons to affect the projectiles/weapons in the kit as well.

Bladesworn has many projectiles with Gunsabre, and if you have a Legendary Weapon equipped as a "main weapon" it should affect the kit as well. 

For Engi's this could be grenades, or projectiles from Elixir Gun/Flamethrower, etc.

Just a thought, and minor as it may be, we spend time/money on the Legendaries and we should get the full affect aesthetically as well. 

Thanks.

• Confused 1

I'm suggesting being able to hold down a button and have something like a wheel ui pop up and move your mouse to select a custom message. Would be nice for instanced content and WvW when people don't join comms on Discord. The issue of spamming comes up so maybe it's only a Squad thing that commanders and lieutenants have the option to do. I would also make it where you can save the message via equipment slot so you can different ones without always having to edit them. Let me know what you think.

Edited by Vad.2958
  • Sad 1

Can we please get more bank tabs available to buy? I'm maxed out on bank tabs, I have no free space left, I have two characters dedicated to storing stuff that doesn't fit into the bank anymore and which I can't justify deleting (e.g. various skins, BL salvage kits, ascended backpacks etc), and now expansion adds even more valuable things! Great, I got a pretty new sword from a short scavenger hunt type of achievement; I have nowhere to keep it! And all the relics from the achievements...

Edited by Kreiri.9048
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Please add food/utility primers to the wizards vault. This is especially important for WvW players as the best in slot food is expensive ascended food, and unlike pve the damage reduction or other secondary buffs have signifgant impact on gameplay for us. You pretty much always want to have an ascended food buff up. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

There is a "Wizard's Vault: Daily Completionist" achievement already...

Is there any chance of getting a "Wizard's Vault: Weekly Completionist" achievement added?

I'm not really looking for added achievement points (though that would be nice 😉), but with adding that as an achievement it would allow you to track it via the API

• Sad 1

Couple of thoughts
Having the type of Relic in the tool tip would be helpful I think
& was reading about updraft generators which I think is a great Mastery to add to Jade Bots in the future
Being able to add one while mounted would be ideal with a cooldown etc
Similar to Personal Waypoint
or
adding to Portable United Legions Waystation with a number of charges like EMP

bnoo

• Confused 1

Please allow us to use finishers (with a cooldown so it's not super spammed in metas). It would add more value to finishers and I love seeing them. But as you know, a big portion of GW2 players don't pvp at all, such as myself, please let us pve people enjoy this feature of the game, thanks :) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Not the most important topic, but a small issue that I wish could be fixed in the near future.

At the moment the vouchers are not entirely up to date. I have noticed some updates to the vouchers recently but the out fit voucher has not been updated. For those looking at the outfit voucher in particular, make sure to look at the voucher on wiki to see if the outfit you want is currently available.

Anet, please update the voucher with more gem store outfits!

Thank you

• Haha 1

Suggestion: Change to Research Notes

As it stands, Research Notes are essentially bought for the resources you spend on crafting, which is a bit annoying if you have a lot of easy to get ones, but not a lot of hard to get ones. My simple suggestion: create a vendor tab that sells research notes for raw materials, at a slightly less efficient rate, as a way for us to get research notes without having to have a specific combination of them, create the thing, then destroy it.

• Like 3

Suggestion: Make hair and beard color sepperate. 

Now with wizzards hat that you got from preordering the newest expansion you can dye you hair with the hat. Being able to do this made a lot more options exist. I usually use blonde hair and black beard on my characters in different games. At some point I will want to change away from the hat I think, cause it is rather big. Would be nice to have the option to have different colors of hair and beard even without the hat. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, quake.9023 said:

SOTO rift essences should be able to convert between the tiers. this is an oversight!!!!!

That makes no real sense.... there are "Kryptis Motivation" gizmos you can use to find specifically tier 2 and tier 3 rifts as needed.

If all rifts could be converted to higher tiers, every rift in the game would get converted to tier 3 moments after a few players reach it as the higher tiers have higher loot, which defeats the entire point of there being 3 tiers of rifts, and there being challenges (achievements) related to getting all three tiers in each map.

SCRATCH THAT... I think you mean Kryptis essence (not rift).... Essence of Despair, Essence of Greed, Essence of Triumph ?

if so, yeah, would be nice to be able to trade them in at some vendor for other ones.

Edited by DemonAtTheWheel.1804
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Could you change it so you can take as many as you want up to max instead of the 1 and 5 like you have gold.

Another thing I noticed I have to be careful when taking gold because if I click to fast the reward closest to it to the left 1% gold find pop up and can be accidently clicked,

Might be something you should look into fixing aswell.

I shouldent  have to keep myself under 1k astarl justt to be safe from a imo crappy noob trap.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

When we cancel an order on the Trading Post , our money goes to the trading post delivery box instead of our inventory purse

We have to keep visiting a npc city to get our money from a trading post npc

Can you please change it so our money goes straight to our Inventory ?

• Confused 2

I propose an idea for a gizmo or item for the home instance obtainable through a complex side-story quest for Gorrik. If you help him invent a new device, he'll give you one. It will allow various seasonal currencies (things in the Wallet) to be converted into other seasonal currencies. Most specifically, it allows map currencies (things in the bank/storage) and things like fractal relics or war supplies to be reduced to one of these: 1) Unbound Magic, 2) Volatile Magic, 3) Static Charges. It can then either be kept in that form or be "solidified" back into another map item. As with most Asuran inventions, it is less than perfect and there's a "randomness" to the process, such that the relationship between input and output quantities is not entirely predictable. 

It should have some typically Asuran acronym and name, such as: R.I.C.H.E.S. = Resonance Infusion Conflux Harmonics Ethereal Synergizer

The reason I'm suggesting it as a QoL addition is because I'd like to be able to use the massive amount of one currency I have to buy some of another, so that I can get something I need without having to go farming for ages to obtain the currency. I've already got a huge pile of X that I have no plans to use, but I have none of Y. It will take me 2 weeks of farming 2 hours per day to get Y. I want the Y (or at least some of it) now without having to do the farming. The trade-off is that I risk losing a great deal of resource X due the inefficiency of the device. I'm not sure if it's possible or if it would be game-breaking. I just tire of having to go and do some event or map over and over for days to obtain something when I've got tons of other stuff that I'll probably never use. If there's some way to make it easier to "trade" these things, that would be wonderful.

• Like 4

There is a pack with all the expansions.
There is a pack with all the expansions and the living world.
But there is no pack with all the living world.

Such pack should exists.
Many new players that joined our guild have bought the all expansions pack because they had no idea what the living world was and now they're stuck unable to purchase all the living world at once merely because of a mistake by ignorance of the game they made in the beginning.

ArenaNet should make a pack with all the living world seasons.

Or give a -40% discount on the complete pack if you own all the expansions it includes (HoT, PoF, EoD).

• Like 1