Spellbreaker is still best in slot duelist and overperforming

40 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@GamerToad.9248 what you talking about. Spear and staff are still decent weapons^^

I am talking that the issue was not the staff or spear and issue is SB the weapon still being Decent does not excuse SB being the issue.

And spear is now very unreliable and deals mediocre damage witb a 37% damage nerf.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

I will hold the i told you so.

Now spear and staff is gutted and sb is still a menace. Both anet and pvp community are clueless.

There have been a number of people complaining about warriors degen duelist builds for a long time, both warrior and non-warrior mains. I get it, youre upset they nerfed the weapons, but the community is not entirely coped on degen duelist builds, and ANet know exactly what they are doing when it comes to warrior.. they are time served brick layers.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

2 hours ago, Flowki.7194 said:

There have been a number of people complaining about warriors degen duelist builds for a long time, both warrior and non-warrior mains. I get it, youre upset they nerfed the weapons, but the community is not entirely coped on degen duelist builds, and ANet know exactly what they are doing when it comes to warrior.. they are time served brick layers.

Banner rework is all i say

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Let me stop you right there. The only time they've been competent with warrior, was right at launch. It's been a downhill rollercoaster since then.

Yeah Ill take your word on it ;[ I still get tempted to make another warrior, and then have to remind myself why not.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Kees Flodder.1269 said:

If you nerf the Defense trait line, you nerf warrior in totality , not just spellbreaker.  

Should be easy to target nerf adrenal health for T1 bursts, so that defense SPB cant upkeep 3-4 stacks. Same for cleanses of cleansing ire, so that SPB is forced into taking mending over defiant stance. That alone would make it more nukable and take down the sustain a bit, without touching the rest of war in a relevant way.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Should be easy to target nerf adrenal health for T1 bursts, so that defense SPB cant upkeep 3-4 stacks. Same for cleanses of cleansing ire, so that SPB is forced into taking mending over defiant stance. That alone would make it more nukable and take down the sustain a bit, without touching the rest of war in a relevant way.

Zerker is hard locked to t1 bursts in rage.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 3

Honestly, if Spellbreaker is constantly a problem in strict 1v1s, it's likely that you aren't bringing the proper tools to participate in 1v1s in the first place. Condi druid has a similar presence to a Spellbreaker in a 1v1, except it punishes you with oppressive condi pressure *if you play too aggressively and eat the celestial skills.* Many skills function in a similar way to Full Counter in that they punish aggressive button mashing and substantially contribute to getting the upper hand in a skirmish. A search through the wiki on skills related to *block* yields a ton of skills across all professions that gain benefits vs. careless opponents in this way. Stow-cancel skills! Bait out FC. Get out of range. Don't feed the skills.

It's a little comical how dominant Warrior was/has been, then nerfs finally came, and Warriors were immediately like "are you happy, Warrior deleted", yet it's still performing quite well. It got brought down from orbit. Are people just melodramatic and trying to downplay the situation?

Static Discharge Holo wasn't even dominating the Vindi + Creaper meta and it got nerfed harder. There weren't 20 dramatic forum posts about it.

Edited by bethekey.8314
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Zerker is hard locked to t1 bursts in rage.

Make primal bursts give more stacks / cleansing. bladesworn flow crap too if you must. I'm sure there is enough space to tweak only SPB for those two.

Dont really know why you keep insisting on power zerker in the current state of the game, where if you dont have ports or absurd sustain / invulns or both you get deleted. Zerker lacks too many tools.