hehe...HEHEHE....EHHHEHEHEHEHE. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

hamtits.8297

i snaped!, i finally snapedd!!!

Balance is borken yes... soooo ooo soo broken.....Firebrands and scourges just rule the feild....they are the meat and potatoes...and dont mention that they are typically stacked teamed of scourges. Im a DH and i would like to think a good one, putting that aside it has completely been taken out viability actually alll Hot specs are out of viability. When i see a gaurdian on my team that isnt a firebrand. i think o good loooordddd this is ganna be a rough ride.

i see my self just swithcing between firebrand or scourge most games over and over hanging in plat 1.ive been playing for 6 years why am i sooo fudging salty... im salted fudge!!!! All classes are not created equally

No more Scrappers, Tempest. DH's, Cronomancers, Reapers, they are just strait gimping the team against a buncha scourges and firebrands.Revs get destroyed by scourges. rarely see a decent rev around sooo very few.soo many classes are out of the picture,

How many months is it ganna take to fix, wait nothing was ever fixed, because you programmed your game into ONE GOD DAMN FILE!!!! Your probably spending 10% time doing balance changes and 90% time fixing god knows how many bugs that was created, this from my ooo soo little knowledge of programming.You take months to balance a ton skills...screwing it up in a different way.....to only do it again to screw something else up in a different way. rinse and repeat and been going on for how long 2 years 3 4 years? Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.... Isnt that insanity?

HOW WOULD U THINK HAVING A PULSING SHADE THAT CORRUPTIONS MULTIPLE BOONS AND TURNS IT INTO DMGing conditions UNDER A 15 second rotation burst....15 seconds!!! how offten can u completely flip a stack of condis every 15 seconds if and iff it lands. ANd that is only the F1-4 abilities, holy molester!!!

Honestly i dont expect much from the balance patch.... there is now perma boon corrupt... perma boons...perma protection! lol good by power dmg builds, unless ur a OP Holosmith.

Anet anet anet andet andnet andet andet anet anet anet anet anet aetn dneat aetn aetnaetnawtneatn. i Put so much time into this game, makes me sad that i feels the need to move on.

You are attempting improvments with bi weekly developer AMA's, HOHOHOOHOH too late. 2018 is here and and there are a few mmo's that are doing exactly what u are doing....But hopefully better. crowfall, bless, AIR to name a few

im tired of being stuck with these few meta classes

My last and final gripe! RAnked is More rewarding then doing AT's..... And you dont allow people to play together in ranked! lol that is the funniest thing i have ever heard.....Forced to play solo in a team based game.... what is wrong with you..... AT's is not a solution to team play......have a solo rank mode and a team ranked mode or sumthing.....let me play with my fuckin friends! cuz that is the only only!!! reason i play video games to be with my friends.. and is the biggest reason its atttractive to play....if i wanted to play a sigle player game i would. but im playing a freakin mmo... gimme team ranked ques!

HAM TITS OUT I CANT SPELL FOR SHIT GL with reading

This is why i just play unranked stonghold its the best place currently. Pvp ranked is trash and the map mode being forced on us was boring only a few months after launch but somehow we are stuck in circle dancing pvp. I wish we had epic pvp like gw1 but sadly pvp seems like it will always be just sub par in gw2.

Still no rangers on your team eh? It only takes 1 LB ranger to make several scourge lives miserable, even despite all the healing thrown at them (and the kitchen sink).

Anet will never "fix" it because nothing needs to be fixed. I could say the same as a ranger not being able to handle a warrior. How many months is it ganna take to this this (in your own words). Clearly warrior needs some heavy handed nerfs (along with any other class that gets into melee range and starts swinging).

Even to this day, I'm still surprised that players still havn't got the hint, or is it a case of they are just too headstrong to even think about getting off their precious class to hop on another to deal with the so called plague that is scourges and firebrands.

You know how long it takes OP to kill a scourge with a ranger while being drowned in healing? Less than 7 seconds. Wall of reflection? Step around it and fire. Anet won't fix something that doesn't need fixing.

Not sure why you say it doesn't need fixing. Firebrand is crazy good and then they decided to buff it. The balance team doesn't have a clue. In the end they just basically gave a middle finger to all PvP players. I'm giving it one last chance just because I don't want to feel like I'm throwing money away on the xpacs, but it seems like that is exactly what I did.

@"DeadlySynz.3471" said:Still no rangers on your team eh? It only takes 1 LB ranger to make several scourge lives miserable, even despite all the healing thrown at them (and the kitchen sink).

Anet will never "fix" it because nothing needs to be fixed. I could say the same as a ranger not being able to handle a warrior. How many months is it ganna take to this this (in your own words). Clearly warrior needs some heavy handed nerfs (along with any other class that gets into melee range and starts swinging).

Even to this day, I'm still surprised that players still havn't got the hint, or is it a case of they are just too headstrong to even think about getting off their precious class to hop on another to deal with the so called plague that is scourges and firebrands.

You know how long it takes OP to kill a scourge with a ranger while being drowned in healing? Less than 7 seconds. Wall of reflection? Step around it and fire. Anet won't fix something that doesn't need fixing.

Maybe at bronze they'll let a pewpew ranger free fire at scourges, but in other brackets someone will go after you and make your life miserable, or at the very least stop you from making scourges lives miserable.

@"DeadlySynz.3471" said:Still no rangers on your team eh? It only takes 1 LB ranger to make several scourge lives miserable, even despite all the healing thrown at them (and the kitchen sink).

You must just be a terrible scourge (somehow), because scourge does not have any more of an issue with lb ranger than any other class. Lb ranger doesn't counter scourge, it just doesn't get dicked as hard as every other class. You still have like 25k hp, endless barriers and all your skills are 900+ range.

I too play scourge now. You should try playing some less meta classes, get some perspective so you can appreciate how truly outrageous scourge is.

I have played zerker mirage what little I have done in this season (I dont know, 40 or 50 matches perhaps) and yesterday I tried a meta condi scourge for the first time since release - thats PvE, WvW and sPvP, I had never played scourge. I dont know what the skills do (just picked by metabattle) and it was pretty much facerolling the keyboard and smashing all buttons to automatically win every fight, lol. I dont even know how I killed some people, spammed everything everywhere and they died. Pushed all F keys randomly, forgot about having shade sometimes. Met a ranger that did give me trouble but we killed each other at the same time regardless and after like 45s of rather hilarious downstate fighting (no one came to support me and we where off close :() I killed him because come on, its a necro. Cant die in downstate against that, lol.

It was funny really and I somehow feel I could maybe improve my play further. Should probably read up on what the new skills actually do first. I am sure it gets trickier the higher in ranks one go, I did feel like everyone was focusing the scourge haha.

What good is a longbow ranger against a scourge who has a firebrand butt hugging him with heals and a reflection dome every 8s for 5s?

@sephiroth.4217 said:

What good is a longbow ranger against a scourge who has a firebrand butt hugging him with heals and a reflection dome every 8s for 5s?

And that would potentially leave your team fighting 5v3 for two other points.

@Volrath.1473 said:Yeah, they do hear us, problem is they hear but dont give a excrement about it.Im downloading wow as we speak. Pvp is rubish but at least i have fun instead of getting frustrated.Not gonna stop playing gw2 just gonna play a lot less...

Sadly have to agree, it is really depressing but WoW has always had a BETTER pvp experience.

Archived