Crash Issues after January 9th Update [MERGED]

@"Andy.5981" said:

I've taken part in Bounty Hunts/Legendary kills with lots of players around but every so often it just locks completely. One occasion I was in Istan near the Guildhall. Just finished the Legendary Smoldge fight and GH started - headed over towards the gate. Quite a few players waiting outside. No problem. Event started, quite a few players swooped down with Mounts. Screen froze solid.

Its a combination of too many textures/character/mount meshes that's causing this. It isn't specific to lower end machines either, since some seriously higher spec machines have been having the same issue (see the thread that has been in existence since November in the Account/Technical Support Subforum).

Someone mentioned that they have seen crashes being caused by people mounting and dismounting the 'star' effect Griffon? Maybe that is a separate issue but who knows.

That is my guess too. I think all my crashes happened when there were mounts around.

Since the end of the Halloween event, because the "ffffffff ffffffff memory address could not be read" crashes, I tried these:

• run 2 memory different tests (windows and memtest86). Nothing wrong was found.
  • formatted my computer 3 times. Tried earlier Windows 10 version, old Nvidia driver and no antivirus at all. Still kept having the crash.
  • in meanwhile my ticket report got escalated and I received a very professional treatment, but unfortunately the 2 Anet employees weren't able to sort my crashes and the ticket got closed.

I started to play GW2 in January/2017 and until the end of Halloween event patch, I never had a single crash.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@linamaria.1830 said:

@"Andy.5981" said:

I've taken part in Bounty Hunts/Legendary kills with lots of players around but every so often it just locks completely. One occasion I was in Istan near the Guildhall. Just finished the Legendary Smoldge fight and GH started - headed over towards the gate. Quite a few players waiting outside. No problem. Event started, quite a few players swooped down with Mounts. Screen froze solid.

Its a combination of too many textures/character/mount meshes that's causing this. It isn't specific to lower end machines either, since some seriously higher spec machines have been having the same issue (see the thread that has been in existence since November in the Account/Technical Support Subforum).

Someone mentioned that they have seen crashes being caused by people mounting and dismounting the 'star' effect Griffon? Maybe that is a separate issue but who knows.

That is my guess too. I think all my crashes happened when there were mounts around.

Since the end of the Halloween event, because the "ffffffff ffffffff memory address could not be read" crashes, I tried these:
  • run 2 memory different tests (windows and memtest86). Nothing wrong was found.
  • formatted my computer 3 times. Tried earlier Windows 10 version, old Nvidia driver and no antivirus at all. Still kept having the crash.
  • in meanwhile my ticket report got escalated and I received a very professional treatment, but unfortunately the 2 Anet employees weren't able to sort my crashes and the ticket got closed.

I started to play GW2 in January/2017 and until the end of Halloween event patch, I never had a single crash.

It is too widespread an issue with the same symptoms to be a fault with an individual machine. Its not bad memory, processor or hard drive. The only common denominator with everyone is GW2. If it were a fault with hardware or a corrupted installation of Windows (whatever flavour) it would be causing problems with whatever programs or games the user was running. It isn't it is only GW2.

I've literally just had it happen again. This describes the last few minutes of game play before freezing solid.

Istan zone, again GH was almost ready to start. There were a ton of players on top of the big rock outside the gate, many on mounts. Moved past them with no problem whatsoever. Decided to go down to the docks and sell up at the Merchant there. Did that and then decided to go to Lions Arch to do some tradeskill stuff. Dropped into Lions Arch via the Mystic Forge Port Waypoint and then turned to head towards the Kodan Merchant by the repair anvil. As I approached the Kodan, the game froze solid.

It is a weird one since there were probably a lot more players on screen o/s the Guildhall in Istan. There were probably around 15 - 20 players in front of me when it froze, but obviously a few more behind and to the sides, particularly at the bank, but clearly not in the field of view.

Not officially supported but - Playing the game on Linux here using Wine, game is very stable for me across 3 different systems. Aside from the friend's list issue there was a few days ago, I get no crashes at all and my gaming hours sometimes amount to over 8 hours without restarting the game. I run in all kinds of activities, PvP, WvW, PvE.

I am also running into freezing issues. The game will update and load just fine, but once I start playing I can play for only about 30 seconds before the game freezes up. Eventually Windows tells me that the program is frozen and offers to kill it for me. I cannot submit an error log to ArenaNet because GW2 never makes it to the "I've crashed do you want to send a log" screen. This is a VERY recent issue, it happened for the first time last night (12JAN2018). I really want to be able to play, but the game is unplayable as it stands.

Has anyone looked at how much RAM GW2 is using up on their system? Since I've been experiencing this crash in the last week or so (crashes to desktop with a message saying Game Client Stopped Working, or something like that, and still doing it after running repair tool), I've noticed that GW2 is using up 3-4 GB of RAM, 3GB if I run low graphics and closer to 4GB if I let it auto-detect graphics. Is that about right, or is that excessive?

@Andy.5981 said:It is too widespread an issue with the same symptoms to be a fault with an individual machine. Its not bad memory, processor or hard drive. The only common denominator with everyone is GW2. If it were a fault with hardware or a corrupted installation of Windows (whatever flavour) it would be causing problems with whatever programs or games the user was running. It isn't it is only GW2.

I've been saying this for years and the crashing just gets more widespread as the years roll on. It does seem to be far more prevalent on higher end computers equipped with nVidia video cards. It's nice to see they've actually acknowledged it to a degree. In all my 5 years following this issue, I don't think I've ever seen ANet actually respond to a posting about it. Granted, I only tend to play for about half the year.

I, too, have had issues with random freezing, in that when the game freezes, all audio just repeats about the last second or so until I press Ctrl+Alt+Del which seems to fix the issue at least for a few minutes. Sometimes, though, the display driver will stop responding completely, and has even led to a few blue screens. GW2 wasn't the only game I had this issue with.

I hate to name another game, but perhaps it'll be of some help to someone. I also play Black Desert Online on occasion, and it was suffering the same issue. BUT, I figure out how to fix it there. In their game, there is an option to enable a "Graphic Card Low-power Mode" which is enabled by default. While that option is enabled, I'd get the same type of freezing issue as in GW2, with the same frequency, same symptoms, etc. After disabling this option, I've not had a single freeze since. Maybe there's something in GW2 that, by default, enables a low-power graphics card mode that should be disabled?

Have been posting since the Halloween issue started. Haven't found a pattern yet. Crash type is as stated some above, game freezes on a screen, at first was just loading screens in zones but expanded after time from there to be anytime. Music plays on, can tab out but mouse control remains to GW2, though keyboard input is available. Know not completely frozen since other apps like TS3 continue to work and can talk to people. From Window's Task manager you can kill the game with keyboard commands but a separate GW2 process still remains in processes that can not be killed even with admin rights. If you restart game before rebooting it will log it as an error and it will return a coded error message, don't remember the verbiage, but its indicating the local.dat file still remains. Restart of Windows sometimes works sometimes but more often hard power kill is required even after saying restart windows. Not running any third party apps for GW2.

Now that said, over this weekend no freezes. Usually run Full Screen or Full Screen and then resolution X. Tried just the Window's Fullscreen setting under graphics and no freezes. Will leave it at that setting for more time this week and see if a freeze occurs. If it doesn't freeze will switch back to the other settings and see if it freezes again.

After being pointed out where the log I see some patterns through the recorded crashes (not sure log always generate dues to hard boots) common messages:

• Dimesions too small
  • Texture missing
  • Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices
  • Texture failed
  • Texture missing mip chain: (various)
  • Permutation 'boworange' not found, auto selecting permutation
  • Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propID = (various)

Normal resolutions:

• 1920x1080
  • 2560x1080

Freezes have occurred on both resolutions. So potentially some logic and resizing for stated screen resolution perhaps? More after a few days testing.

@Sylvyn.4750 said:Has anyone looked at how much RAM GW2 is using up on their system? Since I've been experiencing this crash in the last week or so (crashes to desktop with a message saying Game Client Stopped Working, or something like that, and still doing it after running repair tool), I've noticed that GW2 is using up 3-4 GB of RAM, 3GB if I run low graphics and closer to 4GB if I let it auto-detect graphics. Is that about right, or is that excessive?

Haven't ruled out a memory leak since that is why we moved to the 64bit client so that they could get over the memory limit of the 32bit issues. The clientlog does keep information about memory but would need ANet to help verify which portions indicate the amount that the game was using at the time since they have it broken out in various chunks. From casual glances at the time of issues, yes it seems the game is typically using higher than expected 5-8GB of memory(which matches log entries), have 32GB so not out of memory, and one of the stats they seem to record is total and used it also show not out. But the higher usage might also just be indicating something else is off and that's being reflected by the higher use of memory prior to freeze.

Edit: will watch over next few nights but when running normal want to say usually see GW2 using 3-4GB of memory, but will try and confirm.

@TheGrimm.5624 said:Haven't ruled out a memory leak since that is why we moved to the 64bit client so that they could get over the memory limit of the 32bit issues. The clientlog does keep information about memory but would need ANet to help verify which portions indicate the amount that the game was using at the time since they have it broken out in various chunks. From casual glances at the time of issues, yes it seems the game is typically using higher than expected 5-8GB of memory(which matches log entries), have 32GB so not out of memory, and one of the stats they seem to record is total and used it also show not out. But the higher usage might also just be indicating something else is off and that's being reflected by the higher use of memory prior to freeze.

Edit: will watch over next few nights but when running normal want to say usually see GW2 using 3-4GB of memory, but will try and confirm.

Memory leaks aren't a good thing, but unless GW2 has some arbitrary maximum it can handle, I doubt they are the cause of the crashing. I say this because my rig has 32 GB of RAM, and I've never managed to use half of it at any one time thus far (I run dual monitors, and have a rainmeter widget monitoring CPU stats,. RAM, and GPU stats among other items.) So even if GW2 wanted to eat 8 GB or RAM, it shouldn't have any trouble finding it on my rig.

I've had a ton of random crashes, the kind where you are just standing there (or exploring) and suddenly the game screen freezes and a box pops up asking you to explain what you were doing when the game crashed. I don't think there were always mounts nearby, though these days any time you're around other players there are probably mounts in the vicinity.

Just in the past hour, though, I had a much more serious crash. I was in a party, yes, we were mostly mounted, hanging out in Makali Outpost waiting for Second Spear Nayrim to spawn. Just chatting socially, and bam, my screen froze with the ambient music playing, then both my monitors went black and the sound went to a harsh buzz. My only option was to hard shut down the computer and reboot. I was able to return to my party's map and get Nayrim dealt with but that was a shock.

For the record, through years of play of GW2 on this computer, I have had stellar connectivity (via FiOS), fps, and ping. While I have had the popup box crashes in the past, they have been dreadfully and remarkably frequent in the past weeks.

Since this is happening more frequently, and today was the second time it knocked out my nVidia driver, i'll post here:Are you noticing an increase in crashes in recent days?Yes, roughly once a day or every two days now.Can you estimate when the increase happened?Roughly once I installed the Fall Creators update for Windows 10 two weeks ago. Before then it was more sporadic, maybe weekly if that.Are you using any third-party programs, particularly ArcDPS? Please name any third-party programs you're using in your crash log/report. (We are looking at the crash issue, not the programs you're using, so please feel free to be candid.)Just the Discord overlay.If you already have submitted a game report through the crash log, you might consider triggering a new crash so that you can send a report log with the third-party program info in it.I'll do so, but I don't think its Discord. What I've noticed now is that every time I do crash I'm on a mount. I'm not using any of the new skins either, I put away the holiday skins after New Year's.

Crash report for the last time it happened. It appears there are some missing, or corrupt, textures:

--> Crash <--Exception: c0000005
Memory at address ffffffff`ffffffff could not be readApp: Gw2-64.exePid: 9880Cmdline:BaseAddr: 00007FF65E8E0000ProgramId: 101Build: 84934When: 2017-12-18T23:16:39Z 2017-12-18T16:16:39-07:00Uptime: 0 days 0:07:34Flags: 0

--> System <--Name: PC_NAMESIpAddr: **Processors: 8 [GenuineIntel:6:14:9]OSVersion: Windows 10.0 (64 bit)

--> System Memory <--Physical: 10169MB/16341MB 62%Paged: 11999MB/18773MB 63%Virtual: 134213500MB/134217727MB 3%Load: 37%CommitTotal: 6774MBCommitLimit: 18773MBCommitPeak: 12894MBSystemCache: 6327MBHandleCount: 68949ProcessCount: 170ThreadCount: 1871

--> Process Memory <--Private: 3213MBWorkingSet: 2649MBPeakWorkingSet: 3262MBPageFaults: 2629762

--> Memory Category Usage (Inclusive) <--[Category] [size(MB)] [Count]
Root 1162.82 967949
VRAM 804.83 20644
Programmer Data 722.65 400972
Engine 323.54 203501
Uncategorized 296.57 473023
VRAM - Prop Tex 260.28 1036
Game 252.81 142740
Model-Programmer 203.20 42204
Content 183.65 50549
Collections 101.52 6118
Dictionary 99.60 1874
VRAM - Terrain Tex 99.58 64
VRAM - Gr Postproc 92.39 21
Gr 89.56 102671
VRAM - Character Tex 82.46 360
Collide 78.08 78389
Art Assets 65.53 15565
Text 53.92 4870
Gr Umbra 48.56 3032
Character Models 46.63 1924
Composite Models 46.02 600
Composite Tex 35.85 75
Composite Tex Pool 35.85 74
VRAM - Composite Tex 34.79 81

--> Memory Category Usage (Exclusive) <--[Category] [size(MB)] [Count]
Uncategorized 296.57 473023
VRAM - Prop Tex 260.28 1036
Model-Programmer 196.46 28234
Content 183.65 50549
Dictionary 99.60 1874
VRAM - Terrain Tex 99.58 64
VRAM - Character Tex 82.46 360
Text 53.92 4870
Gr Umbra 48.56 3032
Collide 40.28 6738
VRAM - Composite Tex 34.79 81
VRAM - DirectX Geo Buffers 30.56 1520
Collide Havok 27.24 70266
VRAM - DDI Shader 26.34 16545
Archive 23.21 38
VRAM - Terrain PgdImg 21.50 86
VRAM - Map Env Tex 21.48 35
VRAM - UI Textures 19.31 458
VRAM - Prop Geo 16.77 63
VRAM - Composite Geo 14.24 35
VRAM - Effect Texture 12.93 71
Audio FMOD 10.82 5595

--> DllList <--C:\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exeC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLLC:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WTSAPI32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\PSAPI.DLLC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dllC:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.16299.125_none_46b6c26dedf485d7\gdiplus.dllC:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.16299.125_none_88782a244abc4c60\COMCTL32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USP10.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Secur32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.DLLC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SSPICLI.DLLC:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLLC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\napinsp.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\pnrpnsp.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\NLAapi.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLLC:\WINDOWS\System32\winrnr.dllC:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dllC:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\TextInputFramework.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreUIComponents.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreMessaging.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dllC:\Guild Wars 2\bin64\CoherentUI64.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpapi.dllC:\Windows\System32\cryptnet.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLLC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DPAPI.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c68c1eb90f6d242e\nvldumdx.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c68c1eb90f6d242e\nvd3dumx.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nvapi64.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\winbrand.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dsound.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c68c1eb90f6d242e\nvwgf2umx.dllC:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStereoApiI64.dllC:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dcomp.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\PROPSYS.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drvC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLLC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drvC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\midimap.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mscms.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\icm32.dll

[DbgHelp.dll is C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll][DbgHelp.dll version 10.0.16299.15 (64/32-bit compatible)]

--> Thread 0x17e8 <--

--> Trace <--Pc Rt : Args00007ff65eae650e 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff65eae677f 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff65eb33daf 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff65eae493f 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff65eae387d 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff65eae5acb 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff65ea9b4c1 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff65ec2a321 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff934d01fe4 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff93504ef91 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000

--> Thread registers <--rax=0000000000000000 rbx=00000181794f9040 rcx=3f3fbe773f3fbe77rdx=0000006bc46bfca8 rsi=0000006bc46bfeb0 rdi=00000181794fb398rip=00007ff65eae650e rsp=0000006bc46bfcb0 rbp=0000006bc46bfdc9r8=0000000000000001 r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000006bc46bfaf0r11=0000006bc46bfcd8 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000r14=00000181794f9040 r15=0000000000000000cs=0033 ss=002b ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010206

rbx-32 00000181794F9020 2020202020202020 0849529f19100ac8 000001810130df40 0033011000191e30rbx +0 00000181794F9040 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0010000000000000 7f9dffd700000001rbx+32 00000181794F9060 00170015000d229b 000010de00001b80 0000010000000008 0000000000001000rdx-32 0000006BC46BFC88 00007ff90d35d77e 000001810017faa8 000001810017faa0 0000006bc46bfeb0rdx +0 0000006BC46BFCA8 000000010000003e 0000000100000015 fffffffffffffffe 000001810017faa8rdx+32 0000006BC46BFCC8 0000043800000000 0000000000000001 00007ff65eae677f 00000181794f9040

--> Code <--00007ff65eae64ee 833f0075 18488b89 98000000 4c8bc7ba .?.u.H......L... 00007ff65eae64fe 01000000 488b01ff 90d80100 00488b0f ....H........H..00007ff65eae650e 488b01ff 5020488d 0d05d0b1 01e88030 H...P H........0 00007ff65eae651e e0ff488b 05e1cfb1 01a80175 4348895c ..H........uCH.\00007ff65eae652e 2430488b 1dd1cfb1 014885db 742d0f1f $0H......H..t-.. 00007ff65eae653e 4000488b 43204885 c0740648 8b4b10ff @.H.C H..t.H.K..

--> Stack <--0000006bc46bfcb0 0000000100000015 fffffffffffffffe 000001810017faa8 0000043800000000 ............................8... 0000006bc46bfcd0 0000000000000001 00007ff65eae677f 00000181794f9040 0000000000000001 .........g.^....@.Oy............0000006bc46bfcf0 0000000000000000 0000043800000780 0000000000000000 00007ff65eb33daf ............8............=.^.... 0000006bc46bfd10 0000018103dd1644 0000043800000780 00001fcbecc176e3 00007ff90d35d96d D...........8....v......m.5.....0000006bc46bfd30 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000018195138860 00007ff90d32ee82 .........................2.....0000006bc46bfd50 000001810017faa8 0000018103dd15d0 00000181794f9040 0000000000000000 ................@.Oy............ 0000006bc46bfd70 0000000000000000 00007ff65eae6c9b 00000181794f9040 0000000000000000 .........l.^....@.Oy............0000006bc46bfd90 0000018103dd15d0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000006b00000000 ............................k... 0000006bc46bfdb0 0000006bc46bfdc8 000001818e913a30 0000000300000003 0000000000000000 ..k.k...0:......................0000006bc46bfdd0 0000000000000000 0000043800000780 0000043800000780 0000000000000000 ............8.......8........... 0000006bc46bfdf0 0000000000000000 00007ff65eb3ea02 0000000000000000 00002626657acc56 ...........^............V.ze&&..0000006bc46bfe10 0000000000000000 0000018103dd1644 0000000000000000 00007ff65eae493f ........D...............?I.^.... 0000006bc46bfe30 0000000000000000 00007ff65fd7aaf8 00007ff65eae4905 0000000000000000 ..........._.....I.^............0000006bc46bfe50 000001083bd87aac 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000018171acdf28 .z.;....................(..q.... 0000006bc46bfe70 0000018103dd1644 00007ff65eae387d 0000018100fda0f0 00000000000001b4 D.......}8.^....................0000006bc46bfe90 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000002 00007ff65eae5acb .........................Z.^.... 0000006bc46bfeb0 00000181000001b4 0000018100fda0f0 0000018171acdf28 0000006bc46bfeb0 ................(..q......k.k...0000006bc46bfed0 0000018171acdf20 00007ff65ea9b4c1 00000000000001b4 0000000000000001 ..q.......^.................... 0000006bc46bfef0 0000000000000000 0000000000000005 00007ff65ea9b450 00007ff65ec2a321 ................P..^....!..^....0000006bc46bff10 0000018100000000 0000018171acdf20 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ........ ..q.................... 0000006bc46bff30 0000000000000000 00007ff934d01fe4 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ...........4....................0000006bc46bff50 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 00007ff93504ef91 ...........................5.... 0000006bc46bff70 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................0000006bc46bff90 0000000000000000 00007ff9314e9360 0000006bc46bed80 0000006bc46bed80 .........N1......k.k.....k.k...0000006bc46bffb0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 0000006bc46bffd0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................

--> Error Logs <--re missing mip chain: 0x19d40cTexture missing mip chain: 0x19d407Texture missing mip chain: 0x19d40aModel '0x082240': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x123674': Permutation 'boworange' not found, auto selecting permutationModel '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x08223a': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x08223a': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x08223a': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x080b24': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x080b24': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x080b24': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x080b24': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x08223f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x080b24': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x08223a': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x080b24': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Texture '0x03539b' dimensions too smallLoading '0x03539b' texture failedModel '0x1ab532': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x1ab37c': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x1ab301': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Texture missing mip chain: 0x1af5dbModel '0x1ab37c': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Texture missing mip chain: 0x0935f0Model '0x1ab37c': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x1ab37c': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x1ab301': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x1ab37c': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x1ab301': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x1ad325': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.

--> DirectX Device Info <--VendorId = 0x10deDeviceId = 0x1b80Version = 23.21.0013.8859Description = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Compat = 0x00100000VidMem = 0 MB

The crash before that:--> Crash <--Exception: c0000005
Memory at address ffffffff`ffffffff could not be readApp: Gw2-64.exePid: 7904Cmdline:BaseAddr: 00007FF6A54F0000ProgramId: 101Build: 84172When: 2017-11-24T06:13:20Z 2017-11-23T23:13:20-07:00Uptime: 0 days 0:53:28Flags: 0

--> System <--Name: PCNAMEIpAddr: ***Processors: 8 [GenuineIntel:6:14:9]OSVersion: Windows 10.0 (64 bit)

--> System Memory <--Physical: 9374MB/16341MB 57%Paged: 10844MB/18773MB 57%Virtual: 134212300MB/134217727MB 3%Load: 42%CommitTotal: 7929MBCommitLimit: 18773MBCommitPeak: 8374MBSystemCache: 7482MBHandleCount: 60160ProcessCount: 159ThreadCount: 1659

--> Process Memory <--Private: 4555MBWorkingSet: 3548MBPeakWorkingSet: 3873MBPageFaults: 14955587

Root 1377.37 1416635
VRAM 1209.01 21524
Programmer Data 962.82 375718
Engine 547.01 180088
VRAM - Prop Tex 373.59 945
Model-Programmer 362.30 42330
Uncategorized 304.80 971268
VRAM - Character Tex 269.25 569
Game 249.09 140220
Content 178.52 48983
Collections 119.43 9511
Dictionary 116.85 3597
Gr 113.43 98819
VRAM - Effect Texture 103.27 374
Gr Umbra 68.09 5389
VRAM - Composite Tex 64.49 227
Art Assets 62.96 13274
Text 55.23 4746
Map 54.86 34452
VRAM - Terrain Tex 52.58 52
Map Zone 48.03 11688
Collide 46.79 56375
Character Models 46.30 2754

VRAM - Prop Tex 373.59 945
Model-Programmer 353.52 29360
Uncategorized 304.80 971268
VRAM - Character Tex 269.25 569
Content 178.52 48983
Dictionary 116.85 3597
VRAM - Effect Texture 103.27 374
Gr Umbra 68.09 5389
VRAM - Composite Tex 64.49 227
Text 55.23 4746
VRAM - Terrain Tex 52.58 52
Map Zone 48.03 11688
VRAM - UI Textures 44.96 1039
VRAM - DirectX Geo Buffers 30.56 1520
VRAM - Gr Img 25.49 9
VRAM - DDI Shader 25.13 16112
Archive 22.76 50
Collide 21.65 11301
VRAM - Prop Geo 19.60 120
Collide Havok 19.04 44297
VRAM - Character Geo 15.15 81
VRAM - Terrain PgdImg 12.00 48

--> DllList <--C:\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exeC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLLC:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WTSAPI32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\PSAPI.DLLC:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winmmbase.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dllC:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.16299.64_none_4c5a740035ade6b7\gdiplus.dllC:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.16299.64_none_e47b13aa03396f3a\COMCTL32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USP10.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Secur32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.DLLC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SSPICLI.DLLC:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLLC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\napinsp.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\pnrpnsp.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\NLAapi.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLLC:\WINDOWS\System32\winrnr.dllC:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dllC:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\TextInputFramework.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreUIComponents.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreMessaging.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dllC:\Guild Wars 2\bin64\CoherentUI64.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpapi.dllC:\Windows\System32\cryptnet.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLLC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DPAPI.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvldumdx.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvd3dumx.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nvapi64.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\winbrand.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dsound.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvwgf2umx.dllC:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStereoApiI64.dllC:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dcomp.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\PROPSYS.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drvC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLLC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drvC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\midimap.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mscms.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\icm32.dll

[DbgHelp.dll is C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll][DbgHelp.dll version 10.0.16299.15 (64/32-bit compatible)]

--> Thread 0x450 <--

--> Trace <--Pc Rt : Args00007ff6a56f692e 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff6a56f6b9f 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff6a5743f7f 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff6a56f4b3f 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff6a56f3a7d 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff6a56f5ccb 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff6a56ab441 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff6a583a439 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ffcb3801fe4 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ffcb3c1ef91 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000

--> Thread registers <--rax=0000000000000000 rbx=00000181b40e85b0 rcx=3f51a9fc3f51a9fcrdx=0000005c223df548 rsi=0000005c223df750 rdi=00000181b40ea908rip=00007ff6a56f692e rsp=0000005c223df550 rbp=0000005c223df669r8=0000000000000001 r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000005c223df390r11=0000005c223df578 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000r14=00000181b40e85b0 r15=0000000000000000cs=0033 ss=002b ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010206

rbx-32 00000181B40E8590 ffffffffffffffff 080aff69697f4bd1 00000181bbf06020 00330110c3d1c060rbx +0 00000181B40E85B0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0010000000000000 7f9dffd700000001rbx+32 00000181B40E85D0 00170015000d226d 000010de00001b80 0000010000000008 0000000000001000rdx-32 0000005C223DF528 00007ffc8d87d6fe 00000181bc139168 00000181bc139160 0000005c223df750rdx +0 0000005C223DF548 000000010000003e 0000000100000015 fffffffffffffffe 00000181bc139168rdx+32 0000005C223DF568 0000043800000000 0000000000000001 00007ff6a56f6b9f 00000181b40e85b0

--> Code <--00007ff6a56f690e 833f0075 18488b89 98000000 4c8bc7ba .?.u.H......L... 00007ff6a56f691e 01000000 488b01ff 90d80100 00488b0f ....H........H..00007ff6a56f692e 488b01ff 5020488d 0da52fb1 01e8202c H...P H.../... , 00007ff6a56f693e e0ff488b 05812fb1 01a80175 4348895c ..H.../....uCH.\00007ff6a56f694e 2430488b 1d712fb1 014885db 742d0f1f $0H..q/..H..t-.. 00007ff6a56f695e 4000488b 43204885 c0740648 8b4b10ff @.H.C H..t.H.K..

--> Stack <--0000005c223df550 0000000100000015 fffffffffffffffe 00000181bc139168 0000043800000000 ................h...........8... 0000005c223df570 0000000000000001 00007ff6a56f6b9f 00000181b40e85b0 0000000000000001 .........ko.....................0000005c223df590 0000000000000000 0000043800000780 0000000000000000 00007ff6a5743f7f ............8............?t..... 0000005c223df5b0 00000181ba32f7cc 0000043800000780 000017f05992f695 00007ffc8d87d8ed ..2.........8......Y............0000005c223df5d0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 00000181da39a400 00007ffc8d84eed2 ..................9............. 0000005c223df5f0 00000181bc139168 00000181ba32f758 00000181b40e85b0 0000000000000000 h.......X.2.....................0000005c223df610 0000000000000000 00007ff6a56f70bb 00000181b40e85b0 0000000000000000 .........po..................... 0000005c223df630 00000181ba32f758 0000055600014000 0000000000000000 0000005c00000000 X.2......@..V..................0000005c223df650 0000005c223df668 00000181987ad880 0000000300000003 0000000000000000 h.="\.....z..................... 0000005c223df670 0000000000000000 0000043800000780 0000043800000780 0000000000000000 ............8.......8...........0000005c223df690 0000000000000000 00007ff6a574ec82 0000000000000000 00006014f31c33fb ..........t..............3.....0000005c223df6b0 0000000000000000 00000181ba32f7cc 0000000000000000 00007ff6a56f4b3f ..........2.............?Ko..... 0000005c223df6d0 0000000000000000 00007ff6a6983ad8 00007ff6a56f4b05 0000000000000000 .........:.......Ko.............0000005c223df6f0 0000025fa3f9900d 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 00000181b20580c8 ...._........................... 0000005c223df710 00000181ba32f7cc 00007ff6a56f3a7d 00000181bc3d6c20 00000000000003f4 ..2.....}:o..... l=.............0000005c223df730 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000002 00007ff6a56f5ccb .........................\o..... 0000005c223df750 00000181000003f4 00000181bc3d6c20 00000181b20580c8 0000005c223df750 ........ l=.............P.="...0000005c223df770 00000181b20580c0 00007ff6a56ab441 00000000000003f4 0000000000000001 ........A.j..................... 0000005c223df790 0000000000000000 0000000000000005 00007ff6a56ab3d0 00007ff6a583a439 ..................j.....9.......0000005c223df7b0 0000018100000000 00000181b20580c0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 0000005c223df7d0 0000000000000000 00007ffcb3801fe4 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................0000005c223df7f0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 00007ffcb3c1ef91 ................................ 0000005c223df810 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................0000005c223df830 0000000000000000 00007ffcb0389360 0000005c223de640 0000005c223de640 .........8.....@.="...@.="...0000005c223df850 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 0000005c223df870 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................0000005c223df890 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 0000005c223df8b0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................0000005c223df8d0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 0000005c223df8f0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................0000005c223df910 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 0000005c223df930 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................

--> Error Logs <--f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x080b24': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Texture missing mip chain: 0x09348fTexture '0x03539b' dimensions too smallLoading '0x03539b' texture failedDebug token '0x00000000000266FA': Lightning ran out of space for new bolts.Texture '0x197f90' dimensions too smallLoading '0x197f90' texture failedTexture '0x197f91' dimensions too smallLoading '0x197f91' texture failedModel '0x123674': Permutation 'boworange' not found, auto selecting permutationModel '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x080b24': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x08223f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x08223a': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x082241': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Texture missing mip chain: 0x193de1Texture missing mip chain: 0x193de2Texture '0x197f98' dimensions too smallLoading '0x197f98' texture failedTexture '0x197f99' dimensions too smallLoading '0x197f99' texture failedModel '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x080b24': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x08223f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x08223a': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x080b24': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x08223a': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Texture missing mip chain: 0x0935f0Texture '0x03539b' dimensions too smallLoading '0x03539b' texture failedModel '0x102293': Permutation 'armorhood' not found, auto selecting permutationModel '0x102293': Permutation 'armorbracers' not found, auto selecting permutationModel '0x102293': Permutation 'armorbracers' not found, auto selecting permutationModel '0x102293': Permutation 'armorhood' not found, auto selecting permutationModel '0x08223a': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x080b24': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.

--> DirectX Device Info <--VendorId = 0x10deDeviceId = 0x1b80Version = 23.21.0013.8813Description = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Compat = 0x00100000VidMem = 0 MB

And the one before that, and that's all that's in my log ATM.

--> Crash <--Exception: c0000005
Memory at address ffffffff`ffffffff could not be readApp: Gw2-64.exePid: 5656Cmdline:BaseAddr: 00007FF799330000ProgramId: 101Build: 84172When: 2017-11-21T05:37:10Z 2017-11-20T22:37:10-07:00Uptime: 0 days 5:00:19Flags: 0

--> System <--Name: PCNAMEIpAddr: **Processors: 8 [GenuineIntel:6:14:9]OSVersion: Windows 10.0 (64 bit)

--> System Memory <--Physical: 9177MB/16341MB 56%Paged: 11152MB/18773MB 59%Virtual: 134212524MB/134217727MB 3%Load: 43%CommitTotal: 7620MBCommitLimit: 18773MBCommitPeak: 11471MBSystemCache: 7876MBHandleCount: 60863ProcessCount: 161ThreadCount: 1747

--> Process Memory <--Private: 4048MBWorkingSet: 3248MBPeakWorkingSet: 3373MBPageFaults: 26751688

Root 1172.72 1296074
VRAM 1149.92 20800
Programmer Data 809.25 359643
Engine 397.58 154548
VRAM - Prop Tex 340.21 764
Uncategorized 278.06 903109
Game 252.57 140727
Model-Programmer 240.98 39479
VRAM - Effect Texture 232.37 670
Content 178.52 48983
VRAM - Character Tex 162.74 363
Gr 115.16 96445
Collections 109.83 12110
Dictionary 106.56 3673
Gr Umbra 72.02 4479
VRAM - UI Textures 63.83 1767
Text 59.29 6023
Art Assets 59.25 14510
Character Models 43.15 1981
Composite Models 42.76 520
VRAM - Prop Geo 40.75 248
Composite Tex 38.60 79
Composite Tex Pool 38.51 78

VRAM - Prop Tex 340.21 764
Uncategorized 278.06 903109
Model-Programmer 234.99 25458
VRAM - Effect Texture 232.37 670
Content 178.52 48983
VRAM - Character Tex 162.74 363
Dictionary 106.56 3673
Gr Umbra 72.02 4479
VRAM - UI Textures 63.83 1767
Text 59.29 6023
VRAM - Prop Geo 40.75 248
Composite Tex Pool 38.51 78
VRAM - Composite Tex 33.12 118
VRAM - Character Geo 25.40 192
VRAM - DDI Shader 25.06 16080
Archive 22.76 38
Map Zone 22.70 7909
VRAM - Gr Img 17.54 9
VRAM - Terrain Tex 17.08 22
Gr Streak 12.81 543
Collide Havok 12.32 17246
VRAM - Terrain PgdImg 10.50 42
VRAM - Zone Tex 10.43 30

--> DllList <--C:\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exeC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLLC:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WTSAPI32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\PSAPI.DLLC:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dllC:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.16299.64_none_4c5a740035ade6b7\gdiplus.dllC:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.16299.64_none_e47b13aa03396f3a\COMCTL32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USP10.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Secur32.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.DLLC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SSPICLI.DLLC:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLLC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\napinsp.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\pnrpnsp.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\NLAapi.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLLC:\WINDOWS\System32\winrnr.dllC:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\TextInputFramework.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreUIComponents.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreMessaging.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dllC:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dllC:\Guild Wars 2\bin64\CoherentUI64.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpapi.dllC:\Windows\System32\cryptnet.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLLC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DPAPI.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvldumdx.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvd3dumx.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nvapi64.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\winbrand.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dsound.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvwgf2umx.dllC:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStereoApiI64.dllC:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dcomp.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dllC:\WINDOWS\System32\PROPSYS.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drvC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLLC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drvC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\midimap.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mscms.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dllC:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\icm32.dll

--> Thread 0x1564 <--

--> Trace <--Pc Rt : Args00007ff79953692e 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff799536b9f 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff799583f7f 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff799534b3f 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff799533a7d 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff799535ccb 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff7994eb441 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ff79967a439 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ffcd1861fe4 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000000000007ffcd1deef91 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000

--> Thread registers <--rax=0000000000000000 rbx=000002e4753f0bf0 rcx=3e7ced913e7ced91rdx=000000f1f6f1f9b8 rsi=000000f1f6f1fbc0 rdi=000002e4753f2f48rip=00007ff79953692e rsp=000000f1f6f1f9c0 rbp=000000f1f6f1fad9r8=0000000000000001 r9=0000000000000000 r10=000000f1f6f1f800r11=000000f1f6f1f9e8 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000r14=000002e4753f0bf0 r15=0000000000000000cs=0033 ss=002b ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010202

rbx-32 000002E4753F0BD0 0000000000000000 081773b692f9b308 000002e47d10e010 00330110753d0da0rbx +0 000002E4753F0BF0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0010000000000000 7f9dffd700000001rbx+32 000002E4753F0C10 00170015000d226d 000010de00001b80 0000010000000008 0000000000001000rdx-32 000000F1F6F1F998 00007ffca887d6fe 000002e404039088 000002e404039080 000000f1f6f1fbc0rdx +0 000000F1F6F1F9B8 000000010000003e 0000000100000015 fffffffffffffffe 000002e404039088rdx+32 000000F1F6F1F9D8 0000043800000000 0000000000000001 00007ff799536b9f 000002e4753f0bf0

--> Code <--00007ff79953690e 833f0075 18488b89 98000000 4c8bc7ba .?.u.H......L... 00007ff79953691e 01000000 488b01ff 90d80100 00488b0f ....H........H..00007ff79953692e 488b01ff 5020488d 0da52fb1 01e8202c H...P H.../... , 00007ff79953693e e0ff488b 05812fb1 01a80175 4348895c ..H.../....uCH.\00007ff79953694e 2430488b 1d712fb1 014885db 742d0f1f $0H..q/..H..t-.. 00007ff79953695e 4000488b 43204885 c0740648 8b4b10ff @.H.C H..t.H.K..

--> Stack <--000000f1f6f1f9c0 0000000100000015 fffffffffffffffe 000002e404039088 0000043800000000 ............................8... 000000f1f6f1f9e0 0000000000000001 00007ff799536b9f 000002e4753f0bf0 0000000000000001 .........kS.......?u............000000f1f6f1fa00 0000000000000000 0000043800000780 0000000000000000 00007ff799583f7f ............8............?X..... 000000f1f6f1fa20 000002e403b5aad0 0000043800000780 0000bcc717615e5a 00007ffca887d8ed ............8...Z^a.............000000f1f6f1fa40 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000002e4c6170ca0 00007ffca884eed2 ................................ 000000f1f6f1fa60 000002e404039088 000002e403b5aa5c 000002e4753f0bf0 0000000000000000 .................?u............000000f1f6f1fa80 0000000000000000 00007ff7995370bb 000002e4753f0bf0 0000000000000000 .........pS.......?u............ 000000f1f6f1faa0 000002e403b5aa5c 00000dc800012000 0000000000000000 000000f100000000 ........ ......................000000f1f6f1fac0 000000f1f6f1fad8 000002e454c1b290 0000000300000003 0000000000000000 ...........T.................... 000000f1f6f1fae0 0000000000000000 0000043800000780 0000043800000780 0000000000000000 ............8.......8...........000000f1f6f1fb00 0000000000000000 00007ff79958ec82 0000000000000000 000055861699f905 ..........X..................U.. 000000f1f6f1fb20 0000000000000000 000002e403b5aad0 0000000000000000 00007ff799534b3f ........................?KS.....000000f1f6f1fb40 0000000000000000 00007ff79a7c3ad8 00007ff799534b05 0000000000000000 .........:|......KS............. 000000f1f6f1fb60 000001c6d18f14de 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000002e47546a4a8 ..........................Fu....000000f1f6f1fb80 000002e403b5aad0 00007ff799533a7d 000002e4044d7180 00000000000002bc ........}:S......qM............. 000000f1f6f1fba0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000002 00007ff799535ccb .........................\S.....000000f1f6f1fbc0 000002e4000002bc 000002e4044d7180 000002e47546a4a8 000000f1f6f1fbc0 .........qM.......Fu............ 000000f1f6f1fbe0 000002e47546a4a0 00007ff7994eb441 00000000000002bc 0000000000000001 ..Fu....A.N.....................000000f1f6f1fc00 0000000000000000 0000000000000005 00007ff7994eb3d0 00007ff79967a439 ..................N.....9.g..... 000000f1f6f1fc20 000002e400000000 000002e47546a4a0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ..........Fu....................000000f1f6f1fc40 0000000000000000 00007ffcd1861fe4 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 000000f1f6f1fc60 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 00007ffcd1deef91 ................................000000f1f6f1fc80 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 000000f1f6f1fca0 0000000000000000 00007ffcce779360 000000f1f6f1eac0 000000f1f6f1eac0 .........w..................... 000000f1f6f1fcc0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................000000f1f6f1fce0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 000000f1f6f1fd00 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................000000f1f6f1fd20 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 000000f1f6f1fd40 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................000000f1f6f1fd60 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 000000f1f6f1fd80 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................000000f1f6f1fda0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 00000000`00000000 ................................

--> Error Logs <--one indices.Model '0x18eb4b': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Map load hang on STATE_MODELS_STREAM detected: MapId: 1203, Position: (266.967010, -12233.700195, -3610.655518), Completion: 0.000000Model '0x08223a': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x005b2f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x080b24': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x005b2f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x005b2f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x005b2f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x005b2f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x005b2f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x005b2f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x005b2f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x005b2f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Map load hang on STATE_MODELS_STREAM detected: MapId: 1203, Position: (3120.340088, 11587.599609, -1407.470703), Completion: 0.000000Model '0x08223a': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Texture missing mip chain: 0x093483Couldn't find projectile effect for skill 'ViarU.pGPgw'Model '0x08223f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Texture missing mip chain: 0x093493Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Texture missing mip chain: 0x093493Model '0x080b24': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x08223f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Material '0x034fc5' is missing textures.Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Model '0x08223a': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Texture missing mip chain: 0x193de1Texture missing mip chain: 0x193de2Texture missing mip chain: 0x193de1Texture missing mip chain: 0x193de2Model '0x082239': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.Texture missing mip chain: 0x093493

--> DirectX Device Info <--VendorId = 0x10deDeviceId = 0x1b80Version = 23.21.0013.8813Description = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Compat = 0x00100000VidMem = 0 MB

All 3 of these crashes were of the type where GW2 would just hang and stop moving as if one was looking at a screen shot, but Windows was not hung and I was able to recover using ctrl-alt-del -> log out. I haven't had a crash since reducing the anti-aliasing, but to be fair, I haven't played much since XMas, having received a couple games I've been wanting to play as gifts (Nier Atomata, Horizon Zero Dawn).

Little things I notice from the logs. VidMem is reported as 0MB, but you'll notice both the video driver and GW2 build were updated between crash 2 and 3. In all 3 cases, we have errors,

• "Texture missing mip chain",
  • "Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.". There are many of these errors.
  • Also in all 3 cases, the first line in the list of errors is getting cropped and is incomplete. i.e. "re missing mip chain: 0x19d40c" is missing "Textu" at the front and "f': Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices." is missing "Model '0x...." at the front. The length of the cropping is also inconsistent. This bone indices entry in one of the crash reports is missing pretty much the entire line "one indices.". It begs the question of whether there are more, perhaps more important, errors also getting cropped off the top of the list.

Other errors include

• "Permutation 'x' not found, auto selecting permutation". 'boworange' is mentioned in two of these crashes.
  • "Texture 'x' dimensions too small",
  • "Debug token '0x00000000000266FA': Lightning ran out of space for new bolts.",
  • "Map load hang on STATE_MODELS_STREAM detected: MapId: 1203, Position: (266.967010, -12233.700195, -3610.655518), Completion: 0.000000". Both happened on the same map, 1203, but in different locations.
  • "Couldn't find projectile effect for skill 'ViarU.pGPgw'".

In at least one of these crashes, I was nowhere near anyone that I remember. I was just running down a path and it stopped moving...though it may have been when I brought the mount out. Don't remember for sure.

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:I posted this elsewhere, but it bears repeating:

If you're experiencing crashes:

1. Are you noticing an increase in crashes in recent days?

I played today, no more than 5 or 10 min until freezes, I can't do anything but logout from windows or restart. Never happened before.

1. Can you estimate when the increase happened?

It just begin this week after a couple of days I was off of the game.

1. Are you using any third-party programs, particularly ArcDPS? Please name any third-party programs you're using in your crash log/report. (We are looking at the crash issue, not the programs you're using, so please feel free to be candid.)

Just the game.

1. If you already have submitted a game report through the crash log, you might consider triggering a new crash so that you can send a report log with the third-party program info in it.

There is not crash report, just the screen freezes, there is no error at all, I need to restart/logout windows every time.

Windows 10 64b (with latest security update WITHOUT fall creator update)16gb RAM corsair vengance lpx 3200mhzCore i5 6600k @4.3 STABLE OC tested with prime95, a year without problem in this game and any otherGA Gaming 3 z170x without latest intel microcode update.RX480 MSI gaming X 8gb

@urieldhynne.2743 said:There is not crash report, just the screen freezes, there is no error at all, I need to restart/logout windows every time.

Windows 10 64b (with latest security update WITHOUT fall creator update)16gb RAM corsair vengance lpx 3200mhzCore i5 6600k @4.3 STABLE OC tested with prime95, a year without problem in this game and any otherGA Gaming 3 z170x without latest intel microcode update.RX480 MSI gaming X 8gb

Check this folder, put it in to Windows Explorer, with the % symbols (Not IE), you should have an ArenaNet.log file there with information similar to what I posted above. Most recent crash entries are at the bottom.

%userprofile%\appdata\roaming\Guild Wars 2

@Leamas.5803 said:

Check this folder, put it in to Windows Explorer, with the % symbols (Not IE), you should have an ArenaNet.log file there with information similar to what I posted above. Most recent crash entries are at the bottom.

%userprofile%\appdata\roaming\Guild Wars 2

%appdata%\Guild Wars 2\ may also work, depending on the version of Windows. I've got a nice, big, fat log of the same sort of errors you posted above since around Halloween.

As for the missing textures, I've repaired my game and nuked local.dat repeatedly to no avail. I suspect the textures aren't missing so much as the game thinks they have gone missing when the memory read fails. Given I have a video card with 8 GB of memory and my system has 32 GB I seriously doubt I am running into resource limits hardware wise, so I'd bet some bank on a coding issue somewhere. Given that most people I've seen posting logs seem to be on mid-high to high end hardware, and some have even reported old systems than ran flawlessly for ages, I wonder if GW2 just doesn't know what to do with modern hardware (even though even a GTX 1080 and i7 6700k still can't squeeze 60 FPS out of this game when things get busy.) But it'll be a cold day in hell before I play a game on Etch-A-Sketch settings after dropping several hundred bucks on a gaming rig.

@"Erulogos.2591" said:and some have even reported old systems than ran flawlessly for ages, I wonder if GW2 just doesn't know what to do with modern hardware (even though even a GTX 1080 and i7 6700k still can't squeeze 60 FPS out of this game when things get busy.) But it'll be a cold day in hell before I play a game on Etch-A-Sketch settings after dropping several hundred bucks on a gaming rig.

I hear ya, I have an i7-7700K and a GTX 1080. Funnily enough, I suggested this in another thread just a couple days ago. :p "Perhaps newer hardware and/or drivers are expecting something the GW2 is not doing, or GW2 is not catching some error it should be...For a LONG time, perhaps even still, GW2 tended to be more consistently stable on older hardware/drivers (Pre-2012)..."

Archived