Guide to have fun in ranked

Razor.6392

Deck at least 3 of your characters with an off meta troll build.

Don't care at all about winning or losing, but of course try not to lose if possible.

Go out and 1 shot people with unconventional noob stomping builds. Hopefully staying in low mmr to farm pips all day.

@"Razor.6392" said:

1. Don't care at all about winning or losing, but of course try not to lose if possible.

This, kind sir, is contradiction. By default in any game unranked is for giggles and practice or just farming. If someone does that in ranked, such person is just being a male reproductive organ. Ranked SHOULD (it is not currently) be the same value as raids are for PvE players, it is meant for more serious behaviour.

@Razor.6392 said:

1. Deck at least 3 of your characters with an off meta troll build.
  2. Don't care at all about winning or losing, but of course try not to lose if possible.
  3. Go out and 1 shot people with unconventional noob stomping builds. Hopefully staying in low mmr to farm pips all day.

anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd this is why rank has shit tier players who complain about rank being unbalance great job! Please continue to show the lower tier players on how to stay bad and not care about taking rank serious at all lol.

Yep lets just make rank the new unrank and troll build/test shit out! fuck if we're winning or losing just don't care at all and just continue to die !

@Razor.6392 said:

2. Don't care at all about winning or losing, but of course try not to lose if possible.
  3. Go out and 1 shot people with unconventional noob stomping builds. Hopefully staying in low mmr to farm pips all day.

Nah. It is simple. Just dont mind if you lose or have troll and dc. It just a game. Just keep that in your mind. Definitely work for me. But im sick of fighting scourge those, it is the only thing that making me play less( dont lose to them, it just sooo boring and stale fighting them on almost every match)

Unfortunately only few games are really fun, like those comebacks and winning like 500-495 in which you tryhard so much and do your best.

The other 2 variants are more common matches with really bad teammates that end 5-500 because people use pve builds and doesn't know anything of pvp and you cannot do anything at all even if you are a decent player, or the opposite case in which your team is super tryhard and strong and you win 500-5 and you could even afk.Those 2 scenarios are so frustating the first, and so boring the second, but yeah... this is pvp.

@Rodzynald.5897 said:

@"Razor.6392" said:
  1. Don't care at all about winning or losing, but of course try not to lose if possible.

This, kind sir, is contradiction. By default in any game unranked is for giggles and practice or just farming. If someone does that in ranked, such person is just being a male reproductive organ. Ranked SHOULD (it is not currently) be the same value as raids are for PvE players, it is meant for more serious behaviour.

Ranked is nothing more than a joke in the current state of balance in this game. You're doing yourself a favor by not taking it seriously. Of course I'm not telling you to go throw matches. You get more pips if you win after all :smiley:

@zoopop.5630 said:

anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd this is why rank has kitten tier players who complain about rank being unbalance great job! Please continue to show the lower tier players on how to stay bad and not care about taking rank serious at all lol.

Yep lets just make rank the new unrank and troll build/test kitten out! kitten if we're winning or losing just don't care at all and just continue to die !

I was top 250 last season playing FA weaver exclusively, it's not hard dude but right now I simply don't care enough to try my hardest (not like playing weaver constitutes trying your hardest) just like anet doesn't care about the balance!

@Razor.6392 said:

anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd this is why rank has kitten tier players who complain about rank being unbalance great job! Please continue to show the lower tier players on how to stay bad and not care about taking rank serious at all lol.

Yep lets just make rank the new unrank and troll build/test kitten out! kitten if we're winning or losing just don't care at all and just continue to die !

I was top 250 last season playing FA weaver exclusively, it's not hard dude but right now I simply don't care enough to try my hardest (not like playing weaver constitutes trying your hardest) just like anet doesn't care about the balance!

top 250? that's absolutely nada lol, i held top 40 for a few months and it doesn't mean jack. Rank isn't meant to be taken as a joke/troll hence why match ups are fucked a majority of the time.

@zoopop.5630 said:

top 250? that's absolutely nada lol, i held top 40 for a few months and it doesn't mean jack. Rank isn't meant to be taken as a joke/troll hence why match ups are kitten a majority of the time.

you play a meta spec tho :(

@Razor.6392 said:

top 250? that's absolutely nada lol, i held top 40 for a few months and it doesn't mean jack. Rank isn't meant to be taken as a joke/troll hence why match ups are kitten a majority of the time.

you play a meta spec tho :(

i swap around to different spec depending on match up.... meta or not

@Razor.6392 said:

Ranked is nothing more than a joke in the current state of balance in this game. You're doing yourself a favor by not taking it seriously. Of course I'm not telling you to go throw matches. You get more pips if you win after all :smiley:

Ranked is meant to be played with a serious inent to win. I always did that and this is what I enjoy, however, casuals who refuse to learn, trolls and wintrades did their thing. That's why I don't play ranked out of pleasure anymore, but maybe show up once or twice for transmutation charges, it's just means to an end. Though I seriously think about not even farming transmutation charges anymore in this season, that's how disgusted I am by ranked. It shouldn't be like that.

Archived