Choices you regret making

I am playing a Charr during one of storyline

. I could pick from three different alliances to aide me in beating the dragon. I had choice from Orges.The Hylek and Skitt. I wasn't paying attention. I thought it asked which one do you want to help? I didn't know also meant join you. I picked the skitt.

Those rodent like small creatures. I thought they were cute but looking back. I should picked the Orges maybe.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this does only two things. It makes them live in your home instance and it allows them to assist you in a single mission later in the game. Other than that it has no effect on your life. Also, Skritt are awesome. Ogres are not awesome. The Hylek are probably the most capable, though.

@Kal Spiro.9745 said:So this does only two things. It makes them live in your home instance and it allows them to assist you in a single mission later in the game. Other than that it has no effect on your life. Also, Skritt are awesome. Ogres are not awesome. The Hylek are probably the most capable, though.

So they live with me now. Like its for permanent later on? Awww.I really wished I picked the Hylek. Rodnets always moving back and forth when they talk, like their out of breath.

@SnowHawk.3615 said:

@SnowHawk.3615 said:endless

I would say giving away "expensive" in game things like infusions for no reason or benefit towards me because now i really want the chak egg sac and could use all those things i gave away rip 25k gold

Why did you give those away? By mistake?

because i was drunk and feeling extra nice

Haha, awesome! I need some friends like that. ;) But yea, I feel your pain. I always do stuff like that. And most of the time, people aren't even appreciative (which is the worst part).

@Fallesafe.5932 said:

I would say giving away "expensive" in game things like infusions for no reason or benefit towards me because now i really want the chak egg sac and could use all those things i gave away rip 25k gold

Haha, awesome! I need some friends like that. ;) But yea, I feel your pain. I always do stuff like that. And most of the time, people aren't even appreciative (which is the worst part).

yeah I think someone was like "cool" :) and thanks! then 1 of them said look if you giving away more goodies give them all to me! like wtf you moocher its free dont begbut yeah i regret it now. some good it did me lol oh wells :disappointed_relieved: c:

@SnowHawk.3615 said:

yeah I think someone was like "cool" :) and thanks! then 1 of them said look if you giving away more goodies give them all to me! like kitten you moocher its free dont begbut yeah i regret it now. some good it did me lol oh wells :disappointed_relieved: c:

I've done that too. I'll ask quiz question or riddles than whomever gets it right and ill give the gold to that person.

Well, back in 2012 I hated myself around the end of the personal story when I picked the "wrong route" and had to kill 89342654796 spiders that rushed down from a hill... I had a really hard time as a newbie and died so many times, lol. I haven't seen that mission since then, I always pick the same stuff just in case. :D Other than that, I don't really regret anything.

Ecto gambling, maining a necro, foolishly naming my characters, creating an incinerator, going for aurora, doing SAB trib dozens of times to get those infusions, not playing wvw and pvp enough when they were alive, not playing dungeons when they were alive, not going for several seasonal achieves in LWS1, not doing daily achieves every day, not....

Geez this list could go on forever. At least im not making the same mistakes ever again.

I regret trying new classes. Now I can't stick to one, and am a master of none. :pensive:

My biggest timeline regret is choosing to save the orphanage in the commoner human personal story. Lieutenant Francis is happy enough to get everyone out of the hospital, but when tasked to rescue the orphanage, he simply plugs the doors and waits until the orphans explode.

Archived