Episode 3 Connection/Log-in Issues [MERGED]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time I tried episode 3, there were still files to load but I logged and moved on with the new story anyway. However, it crashed at the beginning of the cinematic with the plague ship. Second time, I first waited for all files to download, then tried again. This time cinematic played correctly and I moved to the next step. One comment here in case team has not noticed: camera collisions inside Faren's ship did not work - camera kept moving outside the walls. Nice touch with the Joko statue dialog though :)Later, I moved to the tomb of primeval kings. Got through the dialog with the queens by simply approaching and waiting, then got to where Taimi was, Blish made his portal, then I tried to enter together with a friend in party. I got to the destination for about 40 seconds while my friend was still loading, then got kicked out. After that I could not log again with any character. I tried a free to play account which worked fine, then logged out of that and re-logged my normal account which now succeeded in logging me in, but after a short time waiting at the tomb portal I was kicked out again.I don't know if this helps, hope it does :)

@"Luna.9640" said:Infinite loading or a Crash to character select or both.

Edit: Add random Network Error too

Feeling kinda salty but we had to wait extra weeks just so the very 1st instance turned out to be bugged and an-accessible ?

And this is not the first time LS instance get same bug - it happened few times in the past but seems like devs can't fix it.

i keep getting kicked out when it very first came out so i logged off and 2 hours later the servers are still kicking me out i cant do anything will i have to wait 2 days or more for the hype to die down before even starting?

@nalladae.9208 said:

@Anjo.3170 said:The patch was for a Fractal server crash. Cant believe they considered that a priority over the LS crash. Should be all hands on deck for LS.

AFAIK they've got different teams working on different content/issues, I guess the guys from fractals got their bug fixed first, that's all :)

Can't all teams work together just for the time to fix serious bugs like this one?

@Zaraki.5784 said:

@Anjo.3170 said:The patch was for a Fractal server crash. Cant believe they considered that a priority over the LS crash. Should be all hands on deck for LS.

AFAIK they've got different teams working on different content/issues, I guess the guys from fractals got their bug fixed first, that's all :)

Can't all teams work together just for the time to fix serious bugs like this one?

@nalladae.9208 please tell the teams who you know are working on different issues that we are rooting for them.

Something which may be worth mentioning- after the disconnects I've had much more success relogging on characters that are in the mistlock sanctuary. After I log onto one of those characters I can switch back to my main, who got booted to the start of desert highlands map.

Archived