Logan and Rytlock

Opopanax.1803

@Opopanax.1803 said:Do you think we will see Logan and Rytlock fight Kralk together at the end of this season and redeem themselves? What do you predict will happen? Will Zoilja join in? How do you think Kralk will play out at the end of this expansion/season?

Redemption for what? Logan and Rytlock patched things up a long while back, and all of Destiny's Edge took down Zhaitan with the PC. There isn't really a Destiny's Edge anymore. Logan has taken Trahearne's place as the Marshal of The Pact.

The rest of the former members of Destiny's Edge have joined the PC's guild Dragon's Watch. I think Zojja is the only one we've yet to formally invite and that's because we haven't been able to establish any real contact with her.

It's implied that Logan and Zojja's time with Mordremoth really messed them up. Logan's on the mend but even Almorra's keeping him sidelined for the moment. We've heard nothing of Zojja. It's probably safe to assume she was in even worse shape than Logan.

@"Opopanax.1803" said:Redemption for not taking Kralk down the first time and having people die.

that arc - as fellow above mentioned - was resolved in PS and story modes of dungeons, all of destiny's edge (those alive at the time that is) participated in killing zhaitan, and all of them were with the pack fleet during first assault against mordremoth, aftwerwards. Nothing to redeem for at this moment for them.

Logan from what I understood is recovering from swimming in blighted goo, and at this specific moment doing all the paperwork of pact marshal, because pact decided they need to be smart this time and keep their marshal away from the frontlines. Last time we've heard of zojia her status was said to be "extremely bad, but stable, with possibility of recovery in the future"

I personally like the idea of seeing them come back together gain to defeat Kralk. Not because of the issue that caused their splitting in the first case, but because Kralk was their first failure as a group. It is a personal fight for them and if they weren't involved in killing him this time it would be a disappointment.

There's dialogue in Jahai Bluffs that suggests Logan is planning to join the expeditions in Elona (despite everyone wanting the Marshal to take a purely desk job in LA). He couldn't make it for fighting the Shatterer, but he may make it to the fight against Kralkatorrik. With Caithe showing up, and Rytlock already there, all we're missing in Zojja who's status is fully unknown. Zojja may come into play next episode if not Episode 6 (to play the fashionably late role like in the battle against Zhaitan).

I would love to see Destiny's Edge reunite for a final battle against Kralkatorrik.

@"CETheLucid.3964" said:There isn't really a Destiny's Edge anymore. Logan has taken Trahearne's place as the Marshal of The Pact.

Two our of six members are gone, so the guild doesn't exist? They still existed as a guild despite going back to their homes after defeating Zhaitan (as we saw in S1). This is part of why I never liked the whole "Dragon's Watch" thing. Destiny's Edges members are still there, even if two were recuperating at the time.

@"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:Two our of six members are gone, so the guild doesn't exist? They still existed as a guild despite going back to their homes after defeating Zhaitan (as we saw in S1). This is part of why I never liked the whole "Dragon's Watch" thing. Destiny's Edges members are still there, even if two were recuperating at the time.

Hey, we can be in several guilds at once. So can Rytlock and Caithe.

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

@"CETheLucid.3964" said:There isn't really a Destiny's Edge anymore. Logan has taken Trahearne's place as the Marshal of The Pact.

Two our of six members are gone, so the guild doesn't exist? They still existed as a guild despite going back to their homes after defeating Zhaitan (as we saw in S1). This is part of why I never liked the whole "Dragon's Watch" thing. Destiny's Edges members are still there, even if two were recuperating at the time.I mean if Zojja joins Dragon's Watch and Logan ends up joining up with us as you say, the current Destiny's Edge crew could well end up killing Kralkatorrik... as Dragon's Watch and the Pact. ¯\
(ツ)

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:besides it was Rytlock who said that DE is basically done and suggested created DW. Big Crybaby took over the DE name - but the DE of old does not actually exist anymore.

Honestly, it'd be up to Logan, Zojja, and Caithe to make that decision. Rytlock's basis for saying DE was no more was utter BS anyways.

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:besides it was Rytlock who said that DE is basically done and suggested created DW. Big Crybaby took over the DE name - but the DE of old does not actually exist anymore.

Honestly, it'd be up to Logan, Zojja, and Caithe to make that decision. Rytlock's basis for saying DE was no more was utter BS anyways.

Well he can leave one guild and join another. This is basically like all the guildmembers, who leave due to inactivity. Caithe may still use [DE] as her personal storage bank and Zojja, will hopefully show up later.

@CETheLucid.3964 said:

The rest of the former members of Destiny's Edge have joined the PC's guild Dragon's Watch. I think Zojja is the only one we've yet to formally invite and that's because we haven't been able to establish any real contact with her.

Not exactly. Rytlock's the only one with us, which makes me reluctant to consider Dragon's Watch as a reestablishment of Destiny's Edge. Logan's turned us down to go with the Pact, as you mentioned; Zojja's still on that bus somewhere; and the PC's very deliberately kept Caithe at arm's length, having her exiled on dragon-sitting duty until her appearance at the end of last patch, and conspicuously extending an invitation to everyone but her in Out of the Shadows. While it wasn't the case at the time of Rytlock's original pronouncement, and it looks like Caithe's reappearance might change things, for some time now DE has been scattered to the winds as thoroughly as it was before the start of the game.

Archived