First post, Kudos Anet

Vissarion.6509

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Maressa.3509 said:

@NemesiS.6749 said:I like it, more clean and better. Only complain, i dont know if its just me but so many lines/dividers make it hard to read and this post have only 5 entries, imagine bigger ones. Maybe its just me, also i imagine they will re-establish old treads if not that kitten, ranger forums had some nice ones going on about soulbeast builds and such. Anyway looks good

I agree there are a lot of lines for such a short post, but there does need to be some sort of division between entries.

It may be the newness, but I agree so far. Would like a bit more division between posts...

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Glad you're excited about this! It's been a long time in preparation, as we did a lot of customization work, but I think they're really spiffy, and the load time is sublime! :)

Enjoy and don't hesitate to share your feedback in the feedback thread!

I totally love the new forums layout. Seems much cleaner and more organized.One comment I would like to make is that there should be more marked separators between posts, they seem a little too close.

The new forum is nice, but posts are hard to read (especially those short), because it is a mess of text with member name, posts, thumb ups and toolbar below each post. It will be helpful to have each post in a "box" and/or reduce the size of thumb ups and toolbar below or another way of distinction. :)Otherwise, good work!

• ArenaNet Staff

@Beorn Raukar.4328 said:

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Glad you're excited about this! It's been a long time in preparation, as we did a lot of customization work, but I think they're really spiffy, and the load time is sublime! :)

Enjoy and don't hesitate to share your feedback in the feedback thread!

I totally love the new forums layout. Seems much cleaner and more organized.One comment I would like to make is that there should be more marked separators between posts, they seem a little too close.

Hey Beorn,

Can you share that feedback in the thread created for input from members? Go here: url=https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/269

Archived