Playing on EU and I got some siege love.

Raymond Lukes.6305

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:Won't argue the ALT-F4 or the angry whispers, but "eyeblink respawns"? That's just projection.

I mean I understand that for some people, winning at a video game might be the only positive in their life, and it doesn't have to make sense to me I guess. Well at least I know my time in WvW helps provide some people with a false sense of accomplishment. RL Karma reward ftw!

Yeah, I don't really see this either. Respawning fast after getting killed is akin to angry whispers? Are you supposed to just stay dead, especially if you don't have anyone nearby for a possible rez?

@Traveller.7496 said:

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:Won't argue the ALT-F4 or the angry whispers, but "eyeblink respawns"? That's just projection.

I mean I understand that for some people, winning at a video game might be the only positive in their life, and it doesn't have to make sense to me I guess. Well at least I know my time in WvW helps provide some people with a false sense of accomplishment. RL Karma reward ftw!

Yeah, I don't really see this either. Respawning fast after getting killed is akin to angry whispers? Are you supposed to just stay dead, especially if you don't have anyone nearby for a possible rez?

I can see both sides of thought on this. On one hand, the player wants to get back to spawn. On the other, instead of using downed abilities and fighting until the end (allies often come out of nowhere and save the day), they simply gave up.

When I rush right back in, it's because I've gotten frustrated, agitated.. Even if it's for a rematch, that player got to me.Some vent agitation through whispers or a rematch. Some avoid further agitation by attempting to circumvent part of the process of losing. All are coping with the same thing in different ways.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:Throwing siege on people is so outdated. I like to eat a bunch of candy corn so I can puke on someone instead.

I miss the doll tonic's screams of terror when you jumped with it though. That was my favorite.

i guess i miss half shit in gw2 having game from day 1 perma muted :x

@Turk.5460 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:Am I the only one who right before getting defeated is already looking at the map to respawn? I wonder if any of those players realize their petty antics go unnoticed by so many of their opponents?

See, that's just proof it's working.

Is it? I don't do it to avoid seeing my opponent's showboating, but rather it's an admission that the fight is lost and I want to get back into the fray that much faster.

Alt-f4, eyeblink respawns, angry whispers.. all cousins

The best by far is the alt-f4. Extra points if they're not even downed yet when they rage-f4Learn the basics! Alt+F4 is for noobs!

Get an SSD: F12, relog, enter WvW - and I am back in 10s, which is faster than it would be waiting to let the salty gankers bleed me to death while throwing ballistas.

And to say it in your words: It's proof that it's working! I get the ALT+F4 whisps then which is always good for a laugh because I am the one that triggered them to look up my name and type a message. So who is the frustrated idiot here? Ballista guys that type messages or the one that pressed 3 buttons, waited for 10s and moved on?

Archived