Legendary Fractal Armor

@thrag.9740 said:

@"melandru.3876" said:

there are entire guilds dedicated to "train" new players for raids, so no it's not as hard as you try to make it sound.
for example, even the very first training run (t0) is easy 8 li per week, and you literally get carried through the bosses by experienced commanders and people teaching you eveything you need to know.

pugs will be pugs, and you will allways have those that try to struggle on their own..and then they come to the forums, and here we are

so yes, the 3 hours is more realistic then you were willing to admit

I freely admit that 30 hours to clear wings 1-4 weekly for 10 weeks is realistic for an experienced raider. My last 1k LI have been in comparable situations to this. But your statement that 30 hours is the maximum, is so inaccurate it hurts your entire credibility. It gives me the impression you have literally never joined a training run, you seem to literally have no comprehension of how bad new raiders are.

And again, let me emphasize your overall point that wvw and pvp routes to legendary armor are much slower is true. Which makes the fact that your inaccurate about these numbers so much more frustrating, your hurting your cause and your argument by being uninformedl.

then we are back at the "guild wars 2 skill level is low" which started on page 2 i believeif they have no room to improve, then what benefit does legendary gear offer then when min maxiing to the need of an encouter is the least of their interest?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@melandru.3876 said:

@thrag.9740 said:I would like legendary armor available through fractals (I don't think they should give envoy skin though, other skins that are easier for the artists to make would be good). I already have all 3 sets from raids, and I want more, but recrafting the same skins feels like a waste, and I wouldn't mind another way to earn more legendary gear with different skins. Then again, I have 1k+ LI sitting around, so I guess the real limit for me is the gifts of magic/might etc.

Honestly, I wish Anet would just make more legendary equipment on the whole. Its taking them multiple years just to add a single legendary ring. Still no legendary amulet or 2nd accessory, and you can only get 1 aurora as it is. I think it would be pretty fitting for fractals to have legendary rings too, considering how important rings are to fractals.

@phs.6089 c'mon c'mon don't ignore the numbers now, you came up with them in the first placeraids legendary gear 10 weeks for first setwvw legendary gear: 21 weeks for non unique skins, 25 weeks for unqiue skins ( requires wvw rank 2000)

how is that even close to "same amount of playtime"

full raid clear (all wings) with a good group is 2-3 hours per week, so full legendary raid armor is 30 hours maxfor wvw, you need to complete diamond pip chest 6/6 25 times (1 time each week)

do you know howlong that takes??????depending on your rank(every rank gives +1) and warscore this can take a kitten long time

^ have a read on actual numbers before you sprout nonsense to get your easy-mode

i know you won't so allow me to type it here for you

raids: 2-3 hours per weekwvw: 34.5 hours per week minimum (best scenario with outnumbered buff,lowest rank, least warscore etc) 54 hour maximum (least warscore, lowest rank and no outnumbered)

how is that even close?

it takes longer hour-wise (34.5 minimum for wvw) to do 1 diamond chest 6/6(ans you need to do it 21 weeks in a row) COMPARED to 30 hours max for raids, full legendary gear

i'm literally in tears laughingI agree that wvw and pvp legendary armor takes a significant time longer. But you really discredit your argument by claiming that raids takes 30 hours max, if anything that's closer to the minimum, and it makes me think you have no idea what your talking about. Its not as though new raiders working on their first set are full clearing in 2-3 hours. A players first150 LI are their slowest. Its definitely an accurate estimate for people in a static who have been full clearing for years, but its absurdly inaccurate for the first set. When people first start raiding they do all sorts of stupid stuff that wipes the group like not running out poisons at sloth. Beginner groups wipe for hours before they even get a kill commonly. The fact you don't know this is surprising.

there are entire guilds dedicated to "train" new players for raids, so no it's not as hard as you try to make it sound.
for example, even the very first training run (t0) is easy 8 li per week, and you literally get carried through the bosses by experienced commanders and people teaching you eveything you need to know.

pugs will be pugs, and you will allways have those that try to struggle on their own..and then they come to the forums, and here we are

Have to disagree, 3 hours is no where near realistic for a full clear of wing 1-4 for a new player. That's plain incorrect or we are talking about a person getting carried through ALL the fights by 8-9 other people consistently. Possible with a big guild or enough friends, certainly not common.

Even with training raids, of which I am part often and/or lead enough of those myself, a new player will be forced to train quite a while before he can consistently kill all W1-4 bosses. 8 LI per week is more realistic (and doable with highly motivated new raiders as well as enough experienced raiders) but automatically extends the time needed for the first set to close to 20 weeks.

2 Evenings of training (2.5-3 hours each) for 10-12 LI is a more realistic assumption for a new player (and even that is assuming people already are semi decent at their class and are not starting from scratch). Also after the first armor, LI requirements increase to 300 which again doubles the time required time gate wise.

Also your WvW estimate is WAY low. Even with assuming 5 pips per 5 minute interval, which is very realistic even for a new player (base 3 if losing +1 for wood division and +1 for rank 150+). You end up with around 25 hours for 1 diamond track. Doable completely semi afk. Not counting any other bonuses like +5 outnumbered (which halves the time) or higher rank in both server performance or personal WvW rank. There is people with 5-8k rank and above which will reduce the total time needed even further. Yes, WvW will take longer time wise, but it is doable completely solo and with minimal effort, even while watching a movie on a second screen.

If you want to compare full clear 2-3 hour groups, then compare them to equal players in WvW with rank 3-5k or above commitment wise. Then compare the amount of organization and players required and you will realize why WvW takes so much longer. People really need to stop assuming how much LI are doable when they themselves FC W1-6 in 3 hours. Maybe actually join some training runs and help the community and see where new players are at.

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:I will never understand you guys I guess. This is a game. There are rules. Right now rules are that legendary armor is from raids, wvw and pvp. You can do whatevere you want within boundaries set by those rules. If anet changes it then there will be new rules. Guys that demand something to change are like players playing chess that argue that why knight cannot move like the queen.The difference is, this is not chess. The rules can change, and have in the past, many times over. In fact, the rule you brought up is in itself a result of changes to the rules. The place the envoy armor is (raids) was one such change. Two pvp sets (WvW and SPvP ones) were another.Now, the most important part: both changes happened because some people were asking for that.

The rules you ask players to accept are themselves a result of players not accepting the (previous) rules. So, why can't those be changed (again)?

@"melandru.3876" said:

then we are back at the "guild wars 2 skill level is low" which started on page 2 i believeif they have no room to improve, then what benefit does legendary gear offer then when min maxiing to the need of an encouter is the least of their interest?None of that matters, your numbers are wrong, and your trying to divert the discussion away from that.

@"Safandula.8723" said:why notwhy it should be?For me fractals is not like www where people can play all day.. Shoudl we wait question"why dungeon cof anf ascalon don't have leg armor !" And append "why not"?

@thrag.9740 said:I think it would be pretty fitting for fractals to have legendary rings too, considering how important rings are to fractals.

fractals have ascend color, but leg value Mist Band +Mist Pendant + Mist Talisman whit possibility choose any stat and with Mist Capacitor reset stat on them.Also if this is true we will have in future neck from www.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:I will never understand you guys I guess. This is a game. There are rules. Right now rules are that legendary armor is from raids, wvw and pvp. You can do whatevere you want within boundaries set by those rules. If anet changes it then there will be new rules. Guys that demand something to change are like players playing chess that argue that why knight cannot move like the queen.The difference is, this is not chess. The rules can change, and have in the past, many times over. In fact, the rule you brought up is in itself a result of changes to the rules. The place the envoy armor is (raids) was one such change. Two pvp sets (WvW and SPvP ones) were another.Now, the most important part: both changes happened
because some people were asking for that

The rules you ask players to accept are themselves a result of players not accepting the (previous) rules. So, why can't those be changed (again)?

The rules changed because anet gets profit from it. I never heared someone leave the game because they cannot get legendary armor in openworld nor do i think that new players will come because there is set of legendary armor.However i think there will be players that leave after they went out of their comfort zone and got raid armor only to "lose the prestige" by making legendary armor more common

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:I will never understand you guys I guess. This is a game. There are rules. Right now rules are that legendary armor is from raids, wvw and pvp. You can do whatevere you want within boundaries set by those rules. If anet changes it then there will be new rules. Guys that demand something to change are like players playing chess that argue that why knight cannot move like the queen.The difference is, this is not chess. The rules can change, and have in the past, many times over. In fact, the rule you brought up is in itself a result of changes to the rules. The place the envoy armor is (raids) was one such change. Two pvp sets (WvW and SPvP ones) were another.Now, the most important part: both changes happened

The rules changed because anet gets profit from it.How did they exactly profit from SPvP armor? It didn't get any more people in the game, that's for sure.

I never heared someone leave the game because they cannot get legendary armor in openworld nor do i think that new players will come because there is set of legendary armor.However i think there will be players that leave after they went out of their comfort zone and got raid armor only to "lose the prestige" by making legendary armor more commonThere were people that left the game because they went out of their comfort zone to get the legendary armor from raids, and as a result their game experience turned sour, causing their enjoyment factor to plummet. There definitely will be people that will leave for the same reason in the future.So, you were saying?

(also, i don't think that people that get their enjoyment from keeping things from other players are worth retaining, but that's just me)

@"Shaogin.2679" said:due to my low WvW rank and raids being difficult to work into my schedule. I don't care about new armor skins or anything. I just want basic legendary armor that I can grind for in fractals so I can play the game mode I enjoy the most more.

That's only the Mistforged version you need hell a lot of ranks, basically take yearsTriumph Hero version https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Triumphant_Hero%27s_armor

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:I will never understand you guys I guess. This is a game. There are rules. Right now rules are that legendary armor is from raids, wvw and pvp. You can do whatevere you want within boundaries set by those rules. If anet changes it then there will be new rules. Guys that demand something to change are like players playing chess that argue that why knight cannot move like the queen.The difference is, this is not chess. The rules can change, and have in the past, many times over. In fact, the rule you brought up is in itself a result of changes to the rules. The place the envoy armor is (raids) was one such change. Two pvp sets (WvW and SPvP ones) were another.Now, the most important part: both changes happened

The rules changed because anet gets profit from it.How did they exactly profit from SPvP armor? It didn't get any more people in the game, that's for sure.

I never heared someone leave the game because they cannot get legendary armor in openworld nor do i think that new players will come because there is set of legendary armor.However i think there will be players that leave after they went out of their comfort zone and got raid armor only to "lose the prestige" by making legendary armor more commonThere were people that left the game because they went out of their comfort zone to get the legendary armor from raids, and as a result their game experience turned sour, causing their enjoyment factor to plummet. There definitely will be people that will leave for the same reason in the future.So, you were saying?

(also, i don't think that people that get their enjoyment from keeping things from other players are worth retaining, but that's just me)

My reason why i dont want legendary armor from fractals is that it is another step in making the game easier. If this goes on i will leave because it will be too easy to enjoy when you get everything for free

@lare.5129 said:

@thrag.9740 said:I think it would be pretty fitting for fractals to have legendary rings too, considering how important rings are to fractals.

fractals have ascend color, but leg value Mist Band +Mist Pendant + Mist Talisman whit possibility choose any stat and with Mist Capacitor reset stat on them.Also if this is true we will have in future neck from www.

I mean, using that mentality bloodstone trinkets are 'leg value' too. But if your looking to use arc build templates to swap back in forth quickly, for example power bs to condi bs, that just isn't going to work.

Also amulet would come from pvp not wvw, since amulets are the armor/trinket you wear in pvp.

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:My reason why i dont want legendary armor from fractals is that it is another step in making the game easier. If this goes on i will leave because it will be too easy to enjoy >when you get everything for free

No one said Legendary Armor from fractals would be free.It doesnt need to have a fancy new skin, though that would be nice.

Why does the game become easier with easily changable stats and runes?Legendary armor is a QoL improvement. You dont get better stats so you dont heal more, deal more damage or are tankier. That would make the game easier, but thats also not the case.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@thrag.9740 said:I would like legendary armor available through fractals (I don't think they should give envoy skin though, other skins that are easier for the artists to make would be good). I already have all 3 sets from raids, and I want more, but recrafting the same skins feels like a waste, and I wouldn't mind another way to earn more legendary gear with different skins. Then again, I have 1k+ LI sitting around, so I guess the real limit for me is the gifts of magic/might etc.

Honestly, I wish Anet would just make more legendary equipment on the whole. Its taking them multiple years just to add a single legendary ring. Still no legendary amulet or 2nd accessory, and you can only get 1 aurora as it is. I think it would be pretty fitting for fractals to have legendary rings too, considering how important rings are to fractals.

@phs.6089 c'mon c'mon don't ignore the numbers now, you came up with them in the first placeraids legendary gear 10 weeks for first setwvw legendary gear: 21 weeks for non unique skins, 25 weeks for unqiue skins ( requires wvw rank 2000)

full raid clear (all wings) with a good group is 2-3 hours per week, so full legendary raid armor is 30 hours maxfor wvw, you need to complete diamond pip chest 6/6 25 times (1 time each week)

do you know howlong that takes??????depending on your rank(every rank gives +1) and warscore this can take a kitten long time

^ have a read on actual numbers before you sprout nonsense to get your easy-mode

raids: 2-3 hours per weekwvw: 34.5 hours per week minimum (best scenario with outnumbered buff,lowest rank, least warscore etc) 54 hour maximum (least warscore, lowest rank and no outnumbered)

how is that even close?

it takes longer hour-wise (34.5 minimum for wvw) to do 1 diamond chest 6/6(ans you need to do it 21 weeks in a row) COMPARED to 30 hours max for raids, full legendary gear

i'm literally in tears laughingI agree that wvw and pvp legendary armor takes a significant time longer. But you really discredit your argument by claiming that raids takes 30 hours max, if anything that's closer to the minimum, and it makes me think you have no idea what your talking about. Its not as though new raiders working on their first set are full clearing in 2-3 hours. A players first150 LI are their slowest. Its definitely an accurate estimate for people in a static who have been full clearing for years, but its absurdly inaccurate for the first set. When people first start raiding they do all sorts of stupid stuff that wipes the group like not running out poisons at sloth. Beginner groups wipe for hours before they even get a kill commonly. The fact you don't know this is surprising.

Have to disagree, 3 hours is no where near realistic for a full clear of wing 1-4 for a new player. That's plain incorrect or we are talking about a person getting carried through ALL the fights by 8-9 other people consistently. Possible with a big guild or enough friends, certainly not common.Even with training raids, of which I am part often and/or lead enough of those myself, a new player will be forced to train quite a while before he can consistently kill all W1-4 bosses. 8 LI per week is more realistic (and doable with highly motivated new raiders as well as enough experienced raiders) but automatically extends the time needed for the first set to close to 20 weeks.

2 Evenings of training (2.5-3 hours each) for 10-12 LI is a more realistic assumption for a new player (and even that is assuming people already are semi decent at their class and are not starting from scratch). Also after the first armor, LI requirements increase to 300 which again doubles the time required time gate wise.

I don't think your numbers are accurate either, as if you want a true estimation of time, you need to acknowledge that player skill level will improve over time. More over if they have done a little bit of golem training for their rotation and prepared for raids, they should perform relatively well if the commander know what he/she is doing. Also in training runs key classes such as chrono or mechanic specific encounter classes seems to be done by more experienced players. Needless to also precise that a lot of those players might have already done T4 fractals before starting raids and therefore have a somewhat good understanding of their class and sometimes even can pull out a really good rotation. Websites such as Snow Crows and discrete are also fairly popular, and players would/should have geared up for the encounter.

I think you are strongly underestimating the average new raid player.

Even though the first time a training group goes into a training group they might take up 6-7h to obtain 10-12 li, the 2nd and 3rd time will be much better. Therefore the 3h per weeks estimation over 11-12 weeks might actually be much more accurate than yours.

@lare.5129 said:

@"Safandula.8723" said:why notwhy it should be?For me fractals is not like www where people can play all day.. Shoudl we wait question"why dungeon cof anf ascalon don't have leg armor !" And append "why not"?

WvW and PvP also have Mist Trinkets, your point?

@tim.4596 said:

how is that even close?

Have to disagree, 3 hours is no where near realistic for a full clear of wing 1-4 for a new player. That's plain incorrect or we are talking about a person getting carried through ALL the fights by 8-9 other people consistently. Possible with a big guild or enough friends, certainly not common.Even with training raids, of which I am part often and/or lead enough of those myself, a new player will be forced to train quite a while before he can consistently kill all W1-4 bosses. 8 LI per week is more realistic (and doable with highly motivated new raiders as well as enough experienced raiders) but automatically extends the time needed for the first set to close to 20 weeks.

I don't think your numbers are accurate either, as if you want a true estimation of time, you need to acknowledge that player skill level will improve over time. More over if they have done a little bit of golem training for their rotation and prepared for raids, they should perform relatively well if the commander know what he/she is doing. Also in training runs key classes such as chrono or mechanic specific encounter classes seems to be done by more experienced players. Needless to also precise that a lot of those players might have already done T4 fractals before starting raids and therefore have a somewhat good understanding of their class and sometimes even can pull out a really good rotation. Websites such as Snow Crows and discrete are also fairly popular, and players would/should have geared up for the encounter.

I think you are strongly underestimating the average new raid player.

Even though the first time a training group goes into a training group they might take up 6-7h to obtain 10-12 li, the 2nd and 3rd time will be much better. Therefore the 3h per weeks estimation over 11-12 weeks might actually be much more accurate than yours.

I have trained over 20+ fully new to partially new raid players by now, with sometimes 1 or up to 4 present in squad. I believe I have a pretty good grasp of who and what skill level of player joins raids at this point in time.

How many training runs have you lead or been part of?

The fact that you assume new players are already using the golem tells me not many or if at all. Using the golem to optimize your performance is NOT something you will see for fully new raiders or even semi new raiders.

But sure, there is greatly varying degrees of players. I'm sure there is some who have extensive experience of fractal CMs who start raiding on the average level of PUG normal groups. My personal subjective experience with fully new people has been different.

@"Safandula.8723" said:im playing for a bit more than a year, im playing fractals, raids and wvw. im pretty sure, iv spent comparable time in wvw as in fractals and raids together, and while i jsut finished 2nd set of pve armor, i made 4 pieces of wvw armor, warcry and i got 1000 tickets more. if someone want to compare availability of creating armor in those 2 modes.coming to fractal leg armor... why not, maybe more ppl would start doing them, cant rly understand, why are ppl against it. rn some fractals are harder than some raid bosses. sirens reef is muuuuuch harder than Vg/gorse/kc/some others. or 99 and 100 cms. these are actually harder than most of raids

You can somewhat cheese Siren Reef. For the last encounter, you can take classes that have really good AoE damage (Holosmith, power reaper, Staff weaver) also warrior isn't that useful as there aren't many CC bar, so you can replace the warrior by a DPS class (Necro or DH are really good). Also, your chrono and DH's (if you have any) can bring reflects so that people take less damage.

Mechanic wise the fight is pretty simple and dodge too, however people often get confused with the Circles.

Green circle = Hug your teammatesRed circle = Go away from them

Also, "Siren's Reef", is in no way harder than 99 and 100cm however a lot of people tend to think that because it's not a CM they can just yolo through the boss fight and therefore end up wiping for hours.

Because of the rotation of the daily fractals and the instabilities, I believe that interchangeable stat&rune gear -legendary or not doesn't matter- is as necessary (convenient) for fractals as it is for raids. Adding a long term system to somehow upgrade the present ascended gear to become interchangeable would be a great idea.

@Pirindolo.9427 said:Because of the rotation of the daily fractals and the instabilities, I believe that interchangeable stat&rune gear -legendary or not doesn't matter- is as necessary (convenient) for fractals as it is for raids. Adding a long term system to somehow upgrade the present ascended gear to become interchangeable would be a great idea.

This, I don't know how much work it will be to introduce something new. I don't mind the quality of gear if it's purple, pink or green rose.

1. Highest available stats in game
  2. Possibility to change stats and runes out of combat

@Pirindolo.9427 said:Because of the rotation of the daily fractals and the instabilities, I believe that interchangeable stat&rune gear -legendary or not doesn't matter- is as necessary (convenient) for fractals as it is for raids. Adding a long term system to somehow upgrade the present ascended gear to become interchangeable would be a great idea.

To be honest, not really. The instabilities rather encourage changing class or mostly utility skills and traits. There is still almost no reason to change stats in fractals.

The most notable changes in fractals which are being done:

• change utilities for more reflects on mesmer, guardians, engies if We Bleed Fire is present or on Volcanic
  • change base warrior banner slave to spellbreaker or take Shattered Concentration as chrono if a lot of boon pressure is present (other boon strip works too like Renegade)
  • switch to Scourge and cleave heavy classes for the end boss of Siren's Reef
  • take additional stability utilities for Chaos or in 100 CM
  • take some additional cc if no banner slave is present

That's pretty much it. The only class which could be considered changing is guardian from power DH to condi Firebrand at the end of Siren's Reef. Any other minor stat adjustments can me done via trinkets if need be, but as I said, it's super rare is at all.

The major difference between raids and fractals remains:Fractals still heavily favor power builds across the board. Raids alternate between power and condition builds as well as party setup (solo or double heal).

While I am not opposed to get fractal armor added, this currently is not one of the reasons for it. At least not due to necessity. A proper build template system would be more useful than legendary armor for fractals at this point.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

To be honest, not really.
The instabilities rather encourage changing class or mostly utility skills and traits. There is still almost no reason to change stats in fractals.

The most notable changes in fractals which are being done:
  • change utilities for more reflects on mesmer, guardians, engies if We Bleed Fire is present or on Volcanic
  • change base warrior banner slave to spellbreaker or take Shattered Concentration as chrono if a lot of boon pressure is present (other boon strip works too like Renegade)
  • switch to Scourge and cleave heavy classes for the end boss of Siren's Reef
  • take additional stability utilities for Chaos or in 100 CM
  • take some additional cc if no banner slave is present

That's pretty much it. The only class which could be considered changing is guardian from power DH to condi Firebrand at the end of Siren's Reef. Any other minor stat adjustments can me done via trinkets if need be, but as I said, it's super rare is at all.

The major difference between raids and fractals remains:Fractals still heavily favor power builds across the board. Raids alternate between power and condition builds as well as party setup (solo or double heal).

While I am not opposed to get fractal armor added, this currently is not one of the reasons for it. At least not due to necessity. A proper build template system would be more useful than legendary armor for fractals at this point.

I don't know other classes, but as a druid, I find myself often 1 shot killed because of some damn inst combos in some fractals. For those cases, I really miss the option to add some more vitality/toughness to my gear.

I won't mind to have Fractal Legendary Armor farms from fractal materials. With one 'But'. If this will be implemented those who have Mist Attunement Level 4 should be presented with full set of legendary armors.

Remember, even though Mist Attunement buffs give you some cool effects, it takes alot of time and effort to reach it.So, those who have Mist Attunement 4 deserve to have 6-pieces of Fractal Legendary Armor, and so as anyone else who will reach Mist Attunment 4.

Any additional armor pieces can be farmed with Fractal Rewards, whatever new ones or current ones.

@Aeon.4583 said:I won't mind to have Fractal Legendary Armor farms from fractal materials. With one 'But'. If this will be implemented those who have Mist Attunement Level 4 should be presented with full set of legendary armors.

Remember, even though Mist Attunement buffs give you some cool effects, it takes alot of time and effort to reach it.So, those who have Mist Attunement 4 deserve to have 6-pieces of Fractal Legendary Armor, and so as anyone else who will reach Mist Attunment 4.

Any additional armor pieces can be farmed with Fractal Rewards, whatever new ones or current ones.

You want shiny armor? Guess it's fair, Attunment 4 not close to 2000 in wvw but not as fasts as 100lv in pvp

@phs.6089 said:

You want shiny armor? Guess it's fair, Attunment 4 not close to 2000 in wvw but not as fasts as 100lv in pvpAttunment 4 will take one year to reach, even more without CMs.First Legendary set from Raids, will take about 10 weaks with full commitment, it only bumps into farming other Open World materials, most of them can be bought from TP.

Only Fractal Matrices and +n infusions can be bought from TP for Mist Attunement. All other currency needed for Mist Attunement can be farmed only in fractals. Therefore, those who chase the goal of Mist Attunement 4, giving up their chances for getting +5stat +9ar infusions to main, or any other character.

Mist Attunement buffs are very controversial in this matter.

@thrag.9740 said:But if your looking to use arc build templates to swap back in forth quickly, for example power bs to condi bs, that just isn't going to work.

for this fast swap peopel have 2 diferent character slots, and for fast swap make relog. No leg needed.

Also amulet would come from pvp not wvw, since amulets are the armor/trinket you wear in pvp.

when we say amulet - we mean necklage, it don'y have any tie wiht spvp amulet.