Take AR out of infusion

Balsa.3951

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Balsa.3951 said:I wrote about 4 times already u can sell unused AR to get shiny infusion.That's a common misconception about game economics.

If ANet made AR account bound the way you have outlined, unused AR would be worth nothing. The entire reason why AR+9 is still worth 7 gold today (compared to 40 gold in 2015) is that it's character bound. Unless ANet spends the time to figure out new sinks (a) every Fractal veterans investment in AR is lost and (b) rewards for completing fractals drop as well.

I said u consume ar and its account bound the one u don’t consume stays the same ...

Hope that helps

I exposes the continued misunderstanding of the consequences of making AR account bound. Take a veteran with one of each profession equipped with AR 125, ignoring those who overcap (for stats), to keep things simple. That amounts to eighteen AR+7 on each of nine characters. That cost them approximately 275 gold to enjoy their workaround of account bound AR.

With you in charge of fractal rewards, each of veteran would use 1/9 of that to setup their new status and sell the remainder. The problem is: all of them would be selling that AR the same week (unless they were skritt out of luck and out of town that week). The supply would jump, while the demand would plummet... because no veteran would ever buy AR again and novices need only buy it once. So instead of having 245 gold to spend on shinies, they'd have closer to 5-10 gold, not even enough for ascended gear.

Worse, all the AR that currently drops from fractals would be worth the same as Mini Professor Mews, meaning that fractals would become less rewarding.

tl;dr If ANet made AR account bound the way you have outlined, unused AR would be worth nothing.Hope that helps you.

U know that anet easily can put an AR sink in like we had with leather. That’s why I said u can buy auras with them plus the value of AR is already spiral down according to ur all veterans are capped arguments. My proposal would give infinite uses of ar instead.

Auras/ skin etc compare to AR infusion only

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Balsa.3951 said:U know that anet easily can put an AR sink in like we had with leather.Actually I know that it can't be easily done. We saw that with leather and how many times they had to tweak it that we saw in patch notes. They certainly had to talk about it and plan it out, even to achieve the results that weren't what they hoped.

That’s why I said u can buy aurasNot if you were in charge; the AR would no longer have any value, as you would simultaneously cut demand and spike supply.

with them plus the value of AR is already spiral down according to ur all veterans are capped arguments.No, the value of AR is lower than before. It's pretty stable and will continue to be so as long as the game gets new people.

My proposal would give infinite uses of ar instead.Your proposal provides no option for AR other than shinies, which, as was pointed out, would no longer be valuable.

Auras/ skin etc compare to AR infusion onlyYou're only looking at once piece of the puzzle.

I'm unsure why it's hard for you to accept that ANet agrees: account bound AR is a better idea. I'm unsure why it's hard for you to accept that they have therefore looked at how to make it happen. And they have a good idea for what to do. And, as it turns out, it's not easy or cheap to make it happen, without upending things that are also important to players besides the obvious QoL.

No one opposes the concept; it's the execution details that convince people it's not worth doing now.

A> @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Balsa.3951 said:U know that anet easily can put an AR sink in like we had with leather.Actually I know that it can't be
easily
done. We saw that with leather and how many times they had to tweak it
that we saw in patch notes
. They certainly had to talk about it and plan it out, even to achieve the results that weren't what they hoped.

That’s why I said u can buy aurasNot if you were in charge; the AR would no longer have any value, as you would simultaneously cut demand and spike supply.

with them plus the value of AR is already spiral down according to ur all veterans are capped arguments.No, the value of AR is lower than before. It's pretty stable and will continue to be so as long as the game gets new people.

My proposal would give infinite uses of ar instead.Your proposal provides no option for AR other than shinies, which, as was pointed out, would no longer be valuable.

Auras/ skin etc compare to AR infusion onlyYou're only looking at once piece of the puzzle.

I'm unsure why it's hard for you to accept that ANet agrees: account bound AR is a better idea. I'm unsure why it's hard for you to accept that they have therefore looked at how to make it happen. And they have a good idea for what to do. And, as it turns out, it's not easy or cheap to make it happen, without upending things that are also important to players besides the obvious QoL.

No one opposes the concept; it's the execution details that convince people it's not worth doing now.

Why would shiny stuff looses the value ? That’s like mount skins have no value.

What’s so hard on changing numbers to create a sink btw they did it doesn’t matter they tweak numbers. That happens with everything in game Eyes of Komir just happened recently.

Except their balance numbers is deep in a mountain protected by Dragons I see no issues to type different values.

AR numbers are stable now ? I doubt stable is a good thing that’s like winter festival mount deer tonics are stable at 3 copper

It appears you are not willing to accept the possibility that ANet has looked into it and decided it's not a good use of their time to pursue it in the immediate future.

It also appears that things always can change like it did with sitting on chairs and you are not willing to accept that. Also with that logic we don’t ask anything on the forum build templates we may trust anet looked into it and didn’t felt it worth to pursue in the immediate future and still we ask for it till we get heard.

It appears you are not willing to accept the possibility that ANet has looked into it and decided it's not a good use of their time to pursue it in the immediate future.

It also appears that things always can change like it did with sitting on chairs and you are not willing to accept that. Also with that logic we don’t ask anything on the forum build templates we may trust anet looked into it and didn’t felt it worth to pursue in the immediate future and still we ask for it till we get heard.

Of course I think it's worth posting on the forums. Of course I know that things change. In this particular case, ANet has said they like the concept; it's not a priority now.You're missing the point: this isn't about whether we post or not. They'll change it someday, just not today or next month or even this year, because...

@Balsa.3951 they agree it's a good idea. They just know it's not as simple as it's been presented here.

still we ask for it till we get heard.No, ANet doesn't deliver to those that speak the loudest or the longest. It would be an awful, awful game if they did.

@Balsa.3951 said:A> @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Balsa.3951 said:U know that anet easily can put an AR sink in like we had with leather.Actually I know that it can't be
easily
done. We saw that with leather and how many times they had to tweak it
that we saw in patch notes
. They certainly had to talk about it and plan it out, even to achieve the results that weren't what they hoped.

Why would shiny stuff looses the value ? That’s like mount skins have no value.

No, this suggestion moves AR from a progressive (by being able to upgrade it into ludicrous amounts if so desired), required (for each character) and semi variable cost to a fixed cost system. Those are all major changes in how AR value would be determined.

Auras under the new system would be: optional, non progressive and fixed. The exact opposite of what we have now. AR would certainly spike in cost, then constantly drop in value depending on how fast the demand is satisfied. Aura costs would need to be insanely expensive to keep AR values high or above what they are now while at the same time causing long term issues.

That is without addressing the requirement of ascended gear currently and how that affects the entire process of goals, market prices and sense of progression.

@Balsa.3951 said:What’s so hard on changing numbers to create a sink btw they did it doesn’t matter they tweak numbers. That happens with everything in game Eyes of Komir just happened recently.

Except Eyes of Kormir are affected by a change in acquisition, not necessarily in different sinks. That is the complete opposite of this situation where you are intending to remove a sink of multiple materials (AR, crafting materials for ascended, etc.).

@Balsa.3951 said:

Except their balance numbers is deep in a mountain protected by Dragons I see no issues to type different values.

AR numbers are stable now ? I doubt stable is a good thing that’s like winter festival mount deer tonics are stable at 3 copper

Stability is a very good thing. Imagine if the market value for everything changed with each patch. To argue that stability is bad would take a lot more than 1 not well thought out sentence.

As far the the deer tonic, I guess that's a good example of an item which has a high supply, limited cosmetic use and low demand. To some extent very similar to what your suggestion would do to AR.

@Rico.6873 said:I always found it odd the 5+ stat also has a 5 AR statwhy the 5 AR stat?What use does it have?If your gonna do fractals with it, it needs to be 9+5+ AR is useless in T4 fractalsSo why does it exist then!!!?

18 slots x 5 = 9090 + 20 (Agony Imp. 4) + 20 (Mist Att. 4) + 5 Rigorous Certainty + 15 Anguished Tear of Alba (10 base +5 from Fractal Mastery) = 150

Why are +9 infusions needed?

Simple answer: +5/5 are both remnants from the past as well as they offer choice in optimizing ones AR.

lol this still going? oh welp here i am againOP also fails to understand that those "shiny auras" he'd so like to mention are amonst the most valuable items in the game, just look at the prices.

do you think it will only take 500 ar for an aura? no it will probably come close to 500 million, which again only a tiny % of the actual fractal playerbase will actually achievehe/she makes it sound like everyone will be able to get them, but the numbers on gw2efficiency don't lie. only a very miniscul part of the population is actually able to get those.lets strip everything from the value ebcause "i want it, and i want it now" mentality of some that have little to no patience

that would also mean rip crystal oasis meta, why do it when u have another way of getting the aura right?that would also mean rip tangled depths aura, why do it when u have another way of getting the aura right?

and pretty much any boss/meta that is done just for the 0.00000000000000000001% on an infusion drop

but the best part! no more need for ascended gear, so anyone in his exotics will be able to join, there are no gearchecks, and kp can still be faked (have to kick a player atleast once a week)good that we have arcdps, those that are faking get exposed really fast. but that makes the fractal/raid community "toxic" right?as i'm not allowed to have a smooth clear, it's even forbidden. the fun of others is more important then my own

@"Balsa.3951" said:So ur main point against it is. I have other don’t I want be the best got it.

Nope, that's really not the point here since getting 150 AR can be acquired very easily. You just need the gold which you can get in every game mode of GW2. I couldn't care less of others having every char fully equipped. See, I have 8 or so chars fractal ready and I know there are enough players out there with more/all of their chars.It would be different if we talk about the attunements. I'm fractal god and I would be pixxed of very hard if they eased things here for newer players but in the end it's just a game I don't play on a regular basis any longer.

I wrote about 4 times already u can sell unused AR to get shiny infusion. So ur thousands of gold become shiny aura effects but u now have AR capped on all ur chars. Or when selling at the TP with the spiking demand because many ppl want the currency for shiny auras ur thousands of gold would triple in value.

I don't go into detail here because others have already explained to you that such a system won't work or could be implemented that "easily". The question is also: Is your suggestion right now the better & easier solution. This is something we don't know from the game development perspective but we have a comment from Anet about it and it layed open that suggestions like yours isn't going to be satisfying for them.

It feels more u are against the idea other have AR capped for multiple chars as well.

Again, how could I be against this idea? You still forget that you can buy AR straight away with gold which can even be farmed hitting low level mobs. The thing is and I repeat myself here - once you have a char ready for T4 you are able to play a content with one of the best income sources. Sure, there are better ones like toxic PvP or boring map farmings (adjectives are just my opinion) but if you are addicted to (challenging) instanced content fractals are an enriching game mode because you get to play stuff you like AND get a very good amount of gold EVERY day.So, my question is: Where is the problem? A player constantly playing fractals - which is not someone who is a total beginner - gets enough AR for all the chars since he will receive about one +9 infusion per day + a huge amount of gold to either buy additional ones which will speed up the next char completion below 17 days or invest in asc gear if he hasn't already fully equipped the others.Either way it's not a big deal or at least not the problem you want to make out of it. Additionally the issue isn't that huge because it doesn't affect gazillions of players since beginners slowly working towards T4s and most likely play their favourite chars for months because that's the only class they can play on a for T4 required level. By that time they can equip several chars instantly. On the other hand you would have a lot of unhappy veteran players of whom a lot don't even care about your concept of auras.As by now an account bound AR system would be a better one, I agree but in case of your suggestion it won't the better solution especially not if we are comparing player numbers.Ultimately do me a favour. Don't mix up things like bringing in mounts or build templates into the game. I can only speak for myself but I am and always was for both + a lot of other stuff. I don't fear change and I also don't think that applies for a lot of other players since most of them are young people which are more open to new stuff than people like me. The point is: The change has to be a good implementation or executed well. Your suggestion won't follow that path. It makes things unattractive for more players than it would make convenient for others.

AR is a dumb system that should have been dealt with masteries. The obsolete AR infusions could just be raplaced with mats or outright liquid gold to keep fractals relevant rewards wise.

All AR does is make it cumbersome to swap around characters as you have to swap gear with infusions around, and in the case of WvW/oPvE players their stat infusions relevant to them are competing for the same slot as AR infusions, so you're forced to grind out overly expensive AR stat infusions or get an entirely separate set in the case of WvW players.

Agony was a plain stupid idea. I used to like its early implementation as it was so threatening that you truly had to learn to dodge certain attacks like the Grawl Shaman boss in volcanic fractal's arrows among others to not get almost downed back when fractals first went to lv80 and there wasn't enough AR to nullify the damage.

But now you just get a bunch of dumb aoe unavoidable aura AR checks and it has completely removed the idea of agony as a dangerous attack into a mere gold sink barrier for people trying content.

@Balsa.3951 said:

@melandru.3876 said:ah so those who spend thousands of gold on infusion should just get the middlefinger, because a few are not able to get +5stat +9ar infusions

that attitude following, why not add everything to the gemstore?i want my gifts of exploration for 200 gems it's not fun to do map completion for the 10'th time anymore

and is my fun not the most important thing in the game? /s

i spend houndreds of gold on AR as well and i dont care. Just make it.

For you who don't care there will be another one individual (or more) who cares a lot and they will get angry if things change.So why should Anet make you happy instead of them.

why u get unhappy when u suddenly have all ur chars max AR capped and the unused AR u can sell or use to buy shiny Auras ? what did u lost ?Lost buyers cause like everyone; dont need the AR.Need a good reason and a better alternative to support the idea.

@Balsa.3951 said:

@Balsa.3951 said:I wrote about 4 times already u can sell unused AR to get shiny infusion.That's a common misconception about game economics.

If ANet made AR account bound the way you have outlined, unused AR would be worth nothing. The entire reason why AR+9 is still worth 7 gold today (compared to 40 gold in 2015) is that it's character bound. Unless ANet spends the time to figure out new sinks (a) every Fractal veterans investment in AR is lost and (b) rewards for completing fractals drop as well.

I said u consume ar and its account bound the one u don’t consume stays the same ...

Hope that helps

I exposes the continued misunderstanding of the consequences of making AR account bound. Take a veteran with one of each profession equipped with AR 125, ignoring those who overcap (for stats), to keep things simple. That amounts to eighteen AR+7 on each of nine characters. That cost them approximately 275 gold to enjoy their workaround of account bound AR.

With you in charge of fractal rewards, each of veteran would use 1/9 of that to setup their new status and sell the remainder. The problem is: all of them would be selling that AR the same week (unless they were skritt out of luck and out of town that week). The supply would jump, while the demand would plummet... because no veteran would ever buy AR again and novices need only buy it once. So instead of having 245 gold to spend on shinies, they'd have closer to 5-10 gold, not even enough for ascended gear.

Worse, all the AR that currently drops from fractals would be worth the same as Mini Professor Mews, meaning that fractals would become less rewarding.

tl;dr If ANet made AR account bound the way you have outlined, unused AR would be worth nothing.Hope that helps you.

U know that anet easily can put an AR sink in like we had with leather. That’s why I said u can buy auras with them plus the value of AR is already spiral down according to ur all veterans are capped arguments. My proposal would give infinite uses of ar instead.

Sure they can ... but why would they make this change ... just to have your idea make sense? if your idea needs a whole bunch of back up ideas to 'fix' it, then that's hardly a way to sell your idea to change something that already works.

@"melandru.3876" said:lol this still going? oh welp here i am againOP also fails to understand that those "shiny auras" he'd so like to mention are amonst the most valuable items in the game, just look at the prices.

do you think it will only take 500 ar for an aura? no it will probably come close to 500 million, which again only a tiny % of the actual fractal playerbase will actually achievehe/she makes it sound like everyone will be able to get them, but the numbers on gw2efficiency don't lie. only a very miniscul part of the population is actually able to get those.lets strip everything from the value ebcause "i want it, and i want it now" mentality of some that have little to no patience

that would also mean rip crystal oasis meta, why do it when u have another way of getting the aura right?that would also mean rip tangled depths aura, why do it when u have another way of getting the aura right?

and pretty much any boss/meta that is done just for the 0.00000000000000000001% on an infusion drop

but the best part! no more need for ascended gear, so anyone in his exotics will be able to join, there are no gearchecks, and kp can still be faked (have to kick a player atleast once a week)good that we have arcdps, those that are faking get exposed really fast. but that makes the fractal/raid community "toxic" right?as i'm not allowed to have a smooth clear, it's even forbidden. the fun of others is more important then my own

Makes no sense acendend gear not necessary anymore bcs no AR ? People will only go for exotic gear but arc dps will catch them bcs they have less dps ....

Ok this one u solved urself

Other auras are no value anymore because u can get auras from fractal ... nice straw man but nobody ever said that u get a confetti infusion from fractals.

Crying about prices that AR get to much value bcs Auras will cost so much while crying AR will loose all value.... okey

Maybe u can talk on point and not made up panic stories to get ur propaganda vs my idea to run

@Obtena.7952 said:

Hope that helps

Sure they can ... but why would they make this change ... just to have your idea make sense? if your idea needs a whole bunch of back up ideas to 'fix' it, then that's hardly a way to sell your idea to change something that already works.

First Anet stated already they regret putting AR on armor so what’s ur point about my idea makes no sense ?

Anet has technically difficulties to change that system that’s all. Nothing about idea it’s about investment of time to fix a mistake.

So don’t try to pretend the idea is new and outrages without logic.

How about u tell me what is fun on the AR system now ?

@Balsa.3951 said:

@"melandru.3876" said:lol this still going? oh welp here i am againOP also fails to understand that those "shiny auras" he'd so like to mention are amonst the most valuable items in the game, just look at the prices.

Makes no sense acendend gear not necessary anymore bcs no AR ? People will only go for exotic gear but arc dps will catch them bcs they have less dps ....

Other auras are no value anymore because u can get auras from fractal ... nice straw man but nobody ever said that u get a confetti infusion from fractals.

Crying about prices that AR get to much value bcs Auras will cost so much while crying AR will loose all value.... okey

Maybe u can talk on point and not made up panic stories to get ur propaganda vs my idea to run

i am a straw man?you are hiding behind a vague idea, with little to no info and then when someone says something you use your own vague-ness as a bail outYOU never said which auras, and which not would be purchasable, so it's only safe to assume this includes every one since you did not mention a single onewhen i mentiuon an aura you are like "no i never said this one" that's true you didn't say a single thing

^ see? you are hiding, and using false info as an excuse..which is sad

and yes, why would anyone (you are talking about newer players all the time, don't hide yet again on this aswell) go for ascended gear when they don't need it anymore with your ar-reworkveterans, allready have ascended gear so they are completly unaffectednew players won't need ascended gear, so they are complelty unaffected

you are now using arcdps as a measure to find out who has ascended gear and who not?

1) not everyone uses arcdps2) not everyone on ascended gear will perform like it "should"3) not everyone in exotics can't perform good

^so what will you exactly check?

and regarding the ar cost for those auras, don't you think it's only natural that the most expensive items in the game (auras) will cost a mountain of ar?how would you translate an item worth 10.000 gold to an ar cost. make it cost 1000 ar??? then everyone with a semi-budget, or does fractals on a daily base would have those within a week with the current +1 infusions ratio from dailies

all i see and hear is you twisting your own idea/vision to back you up when someone disagrees with youthator, i want a shiny aura but i don't have enough gold so i'll ask for a simplified version.

in every thread you keep changing your mind back and forth.

you want alot but don't know what you want

legendary gear? legendary weapons? unique skins? or just for "stat swapping" as you pointed out so often?

i i i i, me myself and i

oh, you can maybe also make a new thread for the new players about gathering tools. it's unfair that the new players don't have shiny aura effects when they gather with their copper harvesting tools, they also deserve shiny effects like those who forked out 1000 gems per piece

i'm sure many new players would like that, we can maybe make iron ore a resource, or onions, that if you ate enough onions you can use the other onions to buy shiny gathering effects

@melandru.3876 said:

@melandru.3876 said:lol this still going? oh welp here i am againOP also fails to understand that those "shiny auras" he'd so like to mention are amonst the most valuable items in the game, just look at the prices.

i am a straw man?you are hiding behind a vague idea, with little to no info and then when someone says something you use your own vague-ness as a bail outYOU never said which auras, and which not would be purchasable, so it's only safe to assume this includes every one since you did not mention a single onewhen i mentiuon an aura you are like "no i never said this one" that's true you didn't say a single thing

and yes, why would anyone (you are talking about newer players all the time, don't hide yet again on this aswell) go for ascended gear when they don't need it anymore with your ar-reworkveterans, allready have ascended gear so they are completly unaffectednew players won't need ascended gear, so they are complelty unaffected

you are now using arcdps as a measure to find out who has ascended gear and who not?

1) not everyone uses arcdps2) not everyone on ascended gear will perform like it "should"3) not everyone in exotics can't perform good

and regarding the ar cost for those auras, don't you think it's only natural that the most expensive items in the game (auras) will cost a mountain of ar?how would you translate an item worth 10.000 gold to an ar cost. make it cost 1000 ar??? then everyone with a semi-budget, or does fractals on a daily base would have those within a week with the current +1 infusions ratio from dailies

all i see and hear is you twisting your own idea/vision to back you up when someone disagrees with youthator, i want a shiny aura but i don't have enough gold so i'll ask for a simplified version.

legendary gear? legendary weapons? unique skins? or just for "stat swapping" as you pointed out so often?

i i i i, me myself and i

oh, you can maybe also make a new thread for the new players about gathering tools. it's unfair that the new players don't have shiny aura effects when they gather with their copper harvesting tools, they also deserve shiny effects like those who forked out 1000 gems per piece

i'm sure many new players would like that, we can maybe make iron ore a resource, or onions, that if you ate enough onions you can use the other onions to buy shiny gathering effects

He does that a lot, in all modes. Even in wvw. I genuinely think it is some sort of trolling at this point.

@Balsa.3951 said:

Let's do some basic math with what we are given, currently on the EU trading post we have listed:2x (+18) infusions : 262,1441x (+17) infusions : 65,53629x (+16) infusions : 950,27243x (+15) infusions : 704,512For a total of: 1,982,464 (+1) infusions

Now let's assume 1 character requires 18 (+9) infusions total (it's actually far less, but I'll go with the most expensive option). That's equivalent to 4,608 (+1) infusions.

Those top infusions alone account for: 1,982,464/4,608 = 430 maxed out characters. With no limit upwards since in theory infusions can go up to +30 (funny enough, neither is the player wallet able to hold that much gold, nor does the entire game have enough +1 infusions yet to even go that far).

Now if we assume 3 maxed out characters per player, that's 143 players in just those top infusions worth of (+1) infusions removed from the equipping market. This goes way up by the way if I added all infusions above +9. Actually let's do that, might as well be thorough right?

If adding together all the required (+1) infusions in the EU market above (+9) at this point in time, we get a total of 3,996,160 (+1) infusions used. That's, using the top assumptions, equivalent to 867 maxed out characters, or 289 player with 3 maxed out characters.

That's just the infusions in the market. Where if some lower tier infusion gets to cheap, people will upgrade them into higher tiers, thus cause value retention. With some very favorable assumptions as to what infusions people use and how many characters players have.

Am I getting through to you? Are you in any way able to comprehend what it means to move from a flexible open ended system to a fixed system?

@Cyninja.2954 said:

Let's do some basic math with what we are given, currently on the EU trading post we have listed:2x (+18) infusions : 262,1441x (+17) infusions : 65,53629x (+16) infusions : 950,27243x (+15) infusions : 704,512For a total of: 1,982,464 (+1) infusions

Now let's assume 1 character requires 18 (+9) infusions total (it's actually far less, but I'll go with the most expensive option). That's equivalent to 4,608 (+1) infusions.

Those top infusions alone account for: 1,982,464/4,608 = 430 maxed out characters. With no limit upwards since in theory infusions can go up to +30 (funny enough, neither is the player wallet able to hold that much gold, nor does the entire game have enough +1 infusions yet to even go that far).

Now if we assume 3 maxed out characters per player, that's 143 players in just those top infusions worth of (+1) infusions removed from the equipping market. This goes way up by the way if I added all infusions above +9. Actually let's do that, might as well be thorough right?

If adding together all the required (+1) infusions in the EU market above (+9) at this point in time, we get a total of 3,996,160 (+1) infusions used. That's, using the top assumptions, equivalent to 867 maxed out characters, or 289 player with 3 maxed out characters.

That's just the infusions in the market.
Where if some lower tier infusion gets to cheap, people will upgrade them into higher tiers, thus cause value retention. With some very favorable assumptions as to what infusions people use and how many characters players have.

Am I getting through to you? Are you in any way able to comprehend what it means to move from a flexible open ended system to a fixed system?

When muscles fail they turn to their math...Ur math is flawed btw u didn’t take into account AR drops every day and all the AR in ppls bank. Nice try and has nothing to do with my suggestion...

I merely exchange the demand that AR is armor bound to account bound and it’s also use as a currency to buy other things.. like it in fact already is also

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@melandru.3876 said:lol this still going? oh welp here i am againOP also fails to understand that those "shiny auras" he'd so like to mention are amonst the most valuable items in the game, just look at the prices.

i i i i, me myself and i

He does that a lot, in all modes. Even in wvw. I genuinely think it is some sort of trolling at this point.

I did a post in wvw about mobility is needed and yes I got attacked a lot as well a month later we got Warclaw and u probably sitting on my suggestion every day when go wvw

I also made a post of make all drops unidentifiable gear now it’s here

Hope does it feel to talk to a troll who is so often right in the end?

@Balsa.3951 said:

Where if some lower tier infusion gets to cheap, people will upgrade them into higher tiers, thus cause value retention. With some very favorable assumptions as to what infusions people use and how many characters players have.

When muscles fail they turn to their math...Ur math is flawed btw u didn’t take into account AR drops every day and all the AR in ppls bank. Nice try and has nothing to do with my suggestion...

I merely exchange the demand that AR is armor bound to account bound and it’s also use as a currency to buy other things.. like it in fact already is also

Which actually makes this worse doesn't it and even more supports my point? Since the price remains stable even WITH those ar.

Again, do you understand how changing from a flexible system to a fixed cost system would be near impossible at this point in time?

I intentionally didn't get into any of the other points, because the economic change is by far the biggest factor which needs considering. You have not done so in your suggestion, at all.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

Which actually makes this worse doesn't it and even more supports my point? Since the price remains stable even WITH those ar.

Again, do you understand how changing from a flexible system to a fixed cost system would be near impossible at this point in time?

I intentionally didn't get into any of the other points, because the economic change is by far the biggest factor which needs considering. You have not done so in your suggestion, at all.

Than again it’s stable because anet keeps adding AR sinks .... it’s not the Armor who keeps it stable

@Balsa.3951 said:

Than again it’s stable because anet keeps adding AR sinks .... it’s not the Armor who keeps it stable

Which AR sinks are you referring to specifically? I seem to have missed any added within the last 2-3 years.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

Which AR sinks are you referring to specifically? I seem to have missed any added within the last 2-3 years.

Fractal god&godess title need some infusions.

Archived