Inquest Overseer CHAIR a real vehicle!

Firstly, thanks for that moving chair, instantly bought it. Now about the details:

8EuINfQ.jpgStatic version, very nice; liked a lot the skin, looks like a chair, BUT how would I expect it to MOVE?!

ICxfudn.jpgWhile moving (very discreet but look at the repulsors under it, they are oriented)

And more! It can hold your drinks, display some animes or mangas on holographic screen and of course you can track your foes and launch a nuclear bomb on them without dismounting!(Not sure if it's true but a random asuran who worked on the project said that)

Anyway! Here is the apogee of Inquest technologies for its lovely devoted high ranked personnel.More seriously: the glider version can be dyed to match synergetics/dynamics/statics colors. And chair welp not. (Red is my favorite color so...)It definitely worth 900 gems for the pack IMHO, my character is also happy and now have the full collection of Inquest goodies from red exomounts to the armors through now a chair.

7m0Nm5v.jpgAlso available as glider, of course!

Last words: Buying them separately require 1100 gems. So. That's it, and remember we care! -Director out.Join the riders today. (If you want of course)

zJpaZmh.jpgBeware evil meetup already started in Rata Sum! I like how the chairs reassemble peoples each time when they are released.

I find the chair very tempting thanks to its moving. But I realize that its style is such that only one of my many alts would maybe use it (and even he wouldn't care for Inquest colors). So if I'm wise I'll hold onto my gems to get things I'll use for more than a few novelty minutes. But now that chairs can be made to move, I hope that more varieties of them will show up. My main's father has, over the last years of RP, lost the use of his legs thanks to crippling knee pain; even with two canes he can only get a few steps. Given a reasonably polished looking and normal sized wheelchair, I'd go ahead and create him in game, gear him up, and buy that chair :)

Thanks for the screenshots. The chair and glider are really cool. As others have mentioned, though; the fact that the chair can't be dyed is a major flaw for me. My asura are very particular about their colors. Only one out of the seven has a red color scheme going (SAB weapons + exo-suit mounts). The rest prefer orange, yellow or green and would be super jealous of Highjinkks rolling hovering around in his fancy new chair.

As it happens, my scrapper is an asura that is actually made to look like an inquest engineer. Bully for me.

But yes, undyable chairs kind of limit chair effective possibilities, I agree.On the other hand, I like where this "movement chair" idea is going. Moar please !

The chair should of used the glider's model in my opinion, the chair looks like a wheelchair, but the glider looks more like a throne as parts of the design expand out. And as so many have mentioned I also wish chairs can be dyed (also backpack and gliders). These are the two reasons why I am fighting the urge to buy them.