any thoughts on regen classes?

Sovereign.1093

Define "best".

Rev can increase regen-strength and healrev constantly applies regen.Tempests cleanse and heal when applying regeneration in addition to passive healing traits on water attunementScrappers apply regeneration on cleanse, which can happen up to 10 times per second in bursts. A constant 5 cleanses/s over the whole fight is common here. Passive heal is highest here (until today ;) ) but after the next patch it should still have a higher sustain heal output than firebrands.

Regarding active AoE healing rev-tablets have high bursts every 4s (3s if energy present) around 6k, tempests have really strong heal bursts of 12-14k while scrappers can ramp up sustain heal by combining skills for hundreds of green numbers with highest individual ones around 5k.

maybe if we type his name 3 times we can summon :PI'm not sure who has the best regen maximised, but it probably doesn't work out well in the field if they have to build around regen. As for who has the best implementation of regen in a roaming/zerging build, that's up for debate.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:maybe if we type his name 3 times we can summon :PI'm not sure who has the best regen maximised, but it probably doesn't work out well in the field if they have to build around regen. As for who has the best implementation of regen in a roaming/zerging build, that's up for debate.

yes. just thinking about a gen build my guildies can run as there safety class

I bet team regen herald/ventari on zealots Cleric stats.

Herald healing skill It’s a passive 1k per sec to 10 players if u want, just invent reaching above 2k healing power.

Rev tablet is decent to catch players that gona get cough, usually I throw it to enemie warrior buble, heal then detonate.

Speaking specifically of the boon and its strength, Herald by far wins due to all the modifiers available via Salvation, and Elder's Respite in Herald. I imagine Druid would come next if traiting Lingering Light, but that's speaking numbers and not overall effectiveness. As far as overall HPS though, after this patch, Draconic Echo Herald and Tempest will probably have the highest since Scrapper healing is getting nerfed.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@"Paradoxoglanis.1904" said:Herald heal facet can get passive ~1000 regen ticks on 10+ people, depending on gear and traits. Other than the actual regen boon, they can get 3000+ healing every 3 sec on 5 people with ventari f2 passive.

huh? isn't the regen half that? pics?

Just for anybody who is curious:

@ 2117 Healing Power (min-maxed with food/oil, infusions, and full stacks of Life Sigil)Sigil of Transference: 10%Monk Runes: 20%Tranquil Balance: 20%Invoking Harmony: 20%Serene Rejuvenation: 15%Selfless Amplification: 31.75%Delicious Rice Ball: 10%Bountiful Maintenance Oil: 12.702 + 2.008 = 14.71%Total: 141.46%

REGEN130 + (0.125 x 2117)= 394394 x 2.4146 = 952.861/s

• Elder’s Respite (20%) = 1143.43/s

FACET OF NATURE - CENTAUR471 + (0.4 x 2117)1317.8 x 2.4146 = 3181.95 or 1060.65/s

There are of course other ways that this could be increased, but these are realistic numbers. Personally I like to run full Minstrel's over Cleric's or Magi's, so the numbers would be a bit less. These numbers also assume that the requirements are met, such as staying above 75% health and swapping legends every 10 seconds. Facet of Nature - Centaur also would never have a 100% uptime unless camping Ventari, in which case you'd lose your Invoking Harmony Buff, struggle more with upkeeping your Monk Rune 6-piece bonus, and have your regen taper off.

I hope all the numbers are accurate. Math is not my strong suit. I think Elder's Respite stacks additively like other healing modifiers.

@Justine.6351 said:

@"Taobella.6597" said:highest possible regen on rev is 1816.1with 2939.2 healing power 160.8 out going healing power 40% regen.

oh sorry i forgot firebrand buff 20% more 1955.37

Can give build please?

Not really a build just giving highest possible outcome.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQJASinfNmNSuJzJRHlNlskyoS4S5UJorMsklclZ9hK2QlAsHGA-j1xDABVq+D8PBACVCCwhAAl9HuS5He6CCAcA8+75+7Be/93f/93r7v/+7v/+7v/+7lCwvZWA-w

this is where you start then you take bowl of tapioca pudding hit your heal skill swap to rice bowl get 300 healing power from foodwarrior banner give you +200, ele ice bow give you +180, signet of mercy give you +180 demon elite give you 10% all stat

then for out going healing guardian give you 20% out going healing.

oh i mite of double counted armor by mistask so out going healing should be 10% less but w/e im to lazy to total it 3ed time XD.

People have already done the math but my 2 cents: herald. Glint/ventari healbot from back in the HoT days. Didn't dwayna runes get buffed? Can't remember... might wanna just run monk runes or w/e highest healing output. All the regen associated with that build dishes out some sick heals, especially burst heals from tablet. I recall seeing players literally 15%-100% HP in backline getting hammered just drop your tablet on them and boom, full HP many a time. Pugging zerg is a bit difficult you most likely need a FB to babysit you with stab + boons but yeah, definitely a fun support regen build. If you can combo the burst heals with FB tome F2 skill number 5 then ma ma mia... you gonna get some phat heals out regen for days.