About this Charr metal band...

Taelac.7036

The GW2 Living World Issue one features a Charr band called Metal Legion, and page 14 shows a B&W stylized picture of the band along with their tour locations. Any chance that this could be made into a concert t-shirt (image on front, tour locations on back)? I would happily buy one!

Link to the magazine for anyone who hasn't seen it: https://s3.amazonaws.com/guildwars2.com_uploads/livingworldmagazine/icebroodsaga_magazine_EN/13-14/index.html

@"Dayra.7405" said:You know the old metalband of Tyria?

(I‘m just a fan, not otherwise related)

Wow, just noticed: What a prophetic Titel for this 6 year old song : "Bloodbound" instead of "Bound by Blood" :)

That Quaggan mount skin tho...... (and this was made before mounts at all, right?)

@"Kalendraf.9521" said:The GW2 Living World Issue one features a Charr band called Metal Legion, and page 14 shows a B&W stylized picture of the band along with their tour locations. Any chance that this could be made into a concert t-shirt (image on front, tour locations on back)? I would happily buy one!

Link to the magazine for anyone who hasn't seen it: https://s3.amazonaws.com/guildwars2.com_uploads/livingworldmagazine/icebroodsaga_magazine_EN/13-14/index.html

Actual merch, not in game avatar clothes!!!!

@"Dayra.7405" said:You know the old metalband of Tyria?

(I‘m just a fan, not otherwise related)

Wow, just noticed: What a prophetic Titel for this 6 year old song : "Bloodbound" instead of "Bound by Blood" :)

So cool! =) I had not seen this before! :o Classic 80's heavy metal, yay.

Now it's clear the name chosen is definitely a reference.

What a fun video, thanks for sharing. :)