Thank you Mike O'Brien!

The Charr chair being too small must of hit him pretty hard to go and leave now. ?

I wonder if he'll make a game similar to GW1's RTS-ish combat though. I really like that style still and only indie studios generally make RPGs like that. Regardless their ManaWorks page is pretty cute already.

@Mil.3562 said:

@"Trinnitty.8256" said:not gonna lie, a bit worried for anet. rough year :(

With the kind of decisions they are making this year, I see not only they are chasing loyal players away, now game developers and directors couldn't take it too...Actually, it seems MO and the others were working on GW3 for the last 2 years (which means gw2 was meant to be abandoned - that's probably the reason why we got no expac after LS4).

https://kotaku.com/source-departing-arenanet-president-was-working-on-pot-1838755217

So, it's not the current decisions that chased those devs away. It's those devs that gave up on this game long ago.

"ArenaNet’s main game is Guild Wars 2, the massively multiplayer adventure that launched in 2012 and has received numerous expansions since then." - kotaku.comNumerous? This game has had all of two expansions. Two is not numerous.*It's been a topsy-turvy year. We're going to need lots of luck.

*nu·mer·ous/ˈn(y)o͞om(ə)rəs/adjectiveadjective: numerous

great in number; many.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@Mil.3562 said:

@"Trinnitty.8256" said:not gonna lie, a bit worried for anet. rough year :(

With the kind of decisions they are making this year, I see not only they are chasing loyal players away, now game developers and directors couldn't take it too...Actually, it seems MO and the others were working on GW3 for the last 2 years (which means gw2 was meant to be abandoned - that's probably the reason why we got no expac after LS4).

So, it's not the current decisions that chased those devs away. It's those devs that gave up on this game long ago.

it would be ironic that so blamed NCSoft in really is one who saved gw2.