I have tried the new mesmer build and its OP

Rickster.8752

I say this as someone who has played mesmer. Energy sigils cancel out the 1 dodge thing. And the build have too much evasion.

My suggestion:

Make axes of symmetry less busted. It breaks targetting, evades, is a leap finisher, has a short cd (15s) and applies a ton of confusion. An insane skill.Make signet of illusions have a longer cooldownIncrease blurred frenzy cooldownMake magic bullet give less confusion (it is overloaded)

Condi spam and evasion spam needs to end now.

@Rickster.8752 said:And the build have too much evasion.lol

Make axes of symmetry less busted. It breaks targetting, evades, is a leap finisher, has a short cd (15s) and applies a ton of confusion. An insane skill.15s cd is short?

Make signet of illusions have a longer cooldownThen add 20% cooldown reduction to Blurred Inscriptions.

Increase blurred frenzy cooldownWhen you hit someone with retal with BF, you get more damage back than you do to them lol.

Make magic bullet give less confusion (it is overloaded)Nah it's fine for now.

Condi spam and evasion spam needs to end now.That's like the main component of new condi mirage. It lacks staying power, mobility and self sustain.Imagine a worse thief.

Finally the time starts to eat my popcorn xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

@ArlAlt.1630 said:

@anjo.6143 said:Let me ask you, you main a Mesmer?

Yes I do, I have nothing to hide.

And you still struggle to survive with 100 immunities, evades, etc?

I’ll have some of what you’ve been smoking.I'm tempted to duel him and pummel him into the ground when he would play that 100000000000000 immunities mirage, but he will p
uwu
ssy out :(

@Odik.4587 said:

I’ll have some of what you’ve been smoking.I'm tempted to duel him and pummel him into the ground when he would play that 100000000000000 immunities mirage, but he will p
uwu

That would just reinforce his beliefs.

@ArlAlt.1630 said:

uwu

That would just reinforce his beliefs.If I wont be mesmer/mirage but he would...? How come?