Which class is underperforming? 5 vs 5

Tayga.3192

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how viable ranger is now but when I was doing max damage I was doing around 3-4k crits maybe 6k crits maybe top.

This was before worldly impact and maul were nerfed, so now they do even less. Not sure how good it is currently but 3-4k kinda sucks for a hit.

@Axl.8924 said:I don't know how viable ranger is now but when I was doing max damage I was doing around 3-4k crits maybe 6k crits maybe top.

This was before worldly impact and maul were nerfed, so now they do even less. Not sure how good it is currently but 3-4k kinda sucks for a hit.

1800ish ferocity 1200 power ele's arcane skills crit for 1.2k

@Axl.8924 said:I don't know how viable ranger is now but when I was doing max damage I was doing around 3-4k crits maybe 6k crits maybe top.

This was before worldly impact and maul were nerfed, so now they do even less. Not sure how good it is currently but 3-4k kinda sucks for a hit.Someone who live in the past of powecreep, rofl. 3-4k crits sucks ...? LOL

@Axl.8924 said:

@Axl.8924 said:I voted because they have possibly 1 viable spec out of 3 and not sure how good it really is

Votes are anonymous, what did you vote?

Mesmer 1 out of possible viable specs unlike necro which as 2.

Necro has 3 viable specs.

LMAO

@Tharan.9085 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

@Axl.8924 said:I voted because they have possibly 1 viable spec out of 3 and not sure how good it really is

LMAO

Depends now in WVW probably can go but scourge in SPVP thats gotta be rough. Not saying i know for certain how scourge is in SPVP but it got hit kitten hard in the past.

Core especially can do very well in this meta because of low dmg environment and unnerfed sustain. Reaper has sustain shroud but it goes faster, but thanks to dmg it can last longer and hit real hard.

@Axl.8924 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

LMAO

Depends now in WVW probably can go but scourge in SPVP thats gotta be rough. Not saying i know for certain how scourge is in SPVP but it got hit kitten hard in the past.

Core especially can do very well in this meta because of low dmg environment and unnerfed sustain. Reaper has sustain shroud but it goes faster, but thanks to dmg it can last longer and hit real hard.

I went duoQ scourge in the miniseason and it worked great, every necro spec is currently viable in PvP

@Tharan.9085 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

LMAO

I went duoQ scourge in the miniseason and it worked great, every necro spec is currently viable in PvP

Then necro is in better shape than mesmer then.

@Axl.8924 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

LMAO

Then necro is in better shape than mesmer then.

Necro is in a better shape than any other class right now.

Mes is a mess. Its damage is so front loaded that its OHKs, condi burst, or nothing. Its probably going to take a lot to put it into a state where it isn't broken and isn't useless. Chrono just needs help in all forms.

War probably needs some damage buffs. I don't play war, but i've seen enough 1v1 war fights last forever lately that its kind of sad. However i would like to see the sheer quantity of cc they can bring toned down in compensation. Getting stun locked by ~6ccs from a single war isn't fun. that no damage is done is the saving grace, but its still not enjoyable gameplay.

Ele has had pseudo bunker builds for a long while, but i've always felt they were sub-par to scrapper or war. More evades, less of everything else. Burn ele was cute pre-nerf, not competitive now. Esp not with all the condi builds running around. Probably should get a similar treatment as war, where some of the ccs are nerfed in compesation for damage on other effects.

@UNOwen.7132 said:I love how on both this poll and the other one, Engineer is at 0%. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

That's because engi has access to consistent water fields and combo blast with which it can raise his sustain pretty high while doing above average dmg thx to might stacking, has access to long stealth and above average traitlines, both scrapper and holo see play in wvw/pvp...yup what not to desire about engi

@"apharma.3741" said:The state of mesmer at the moment is an absolute mess, it really needs some trait reworks and optimising so that it's got clear purposes and uses without being a budget version of something else or an overpowered inescapable juggernaut of low skill clutter spam.

Maybe mesmer players should have advocated for the removal of the problematic traits like IH and chronophantasm...instead mesmers were all "if you nerf those I quit"...well anet went and nerfed all around it..you reap what you sow

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@"apharma.3741" said:The state of mesmer at the moment is an absolute mess, it really needs some trait reworks and optimising so that it's got clear purposes and uses without being a budget version of something else or an overpowered inescapable juggernaut of low skill clutter spam.

Maybe mesmer players should have advocated for the removal of the problematic traits like
IH
and
chronophantasm
...instead mesmers were all "if you nerf those I quit"...well anet went and nerfed all around it..you reap what you sow

I think the traits aren't the problem. it is the weapons they are used with. I mean no other ambush skill is able to do as many condis as mirage scepter/staff. Chronophantasma propably got gs left only. There aren't a lot of phantasms that you can exploit with this trait.

That's why a lot of mesmer players are advocating for giving mirage its dodge back in return for a flat condi dmg nerf on its spec. Now I haven't played chrono, but heard it is no longer viable, because of the phantasm change and other nerfs.

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@UNOwen.7132 said:I love how on both this poll and the other one, Engineer is at 0%. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

That's because engi has access to consistent water fields and combo blast with which it can raise his sustain pretty high while doing above average dmg thx to might stacking, has access to long stealth and above average traitlines, both scrapper and holo see play in wvw/pvp...yup what not to desire about engi

Yet noone seems to think Engineer is overperforming. Thats the part I was finding funny.