Which specializations are the most different compared to its vanilla version?

I've played Gw2 core for 7 years. I've tried all builds possible and had 9 characters, some professions repeated.Now I bught the PoF expansion and want to have a new fresh experience. So I want to choose a profession that feels brand new.For example If I choose soulbeast It will be like playing the same ranger I've played during 7 years but with 3 dagger skills, an Ill end un bored quick. The same with mirage.Do you get my point? the maximum of new weapon skills and novelty Is what I want.I'm thinking about condi berserker, power reaper,. condi scourge...

Any advice is welcome

The problem is, most compliemt or build on the core specs pretty well because they are 2/3 core specced. Whilst some twist on the profession, few completely change it. And it also depends on how you play them - eg I don't necs play my e-specs the way others do and will feel different to me than to others

Warrior's specs are pretty different. Berserker adds a mechanic + focus condition damage whilst Spellbreaker really brings a lot to the table in terms of boon stripping, interrupts, projectile nullifying etc.

Elementalist would make a good case as well as Tempest utilises those attunements as brand new skills highly effectively and Weaver is an intense combo rotation when played correctly.

Reaper brings a more melee/hack n slash style to the necro which necro didn't have before, if combined with the greatsword

Scrapper feels much more tanky and sturdier than a standard engineer, but perhaps less varied

If I was to pick out the most distinct - I;d argue Druid. It felt very unlike the ranger core and much more like it's own class at times or the sniper spec for a thief

(I haven't played around with Guardian and mesmer especs enough to comment on those and haven't even tried the newest necro one. Revenant's in built variety excludes it from the conversation in my opinion)

Look at the special mechanis each elite spec brings with it. I am pretty new to the elite specs and I have only played Scrapper so far. (Soon going to try the first elite spec of 2-3 other professoins until I start PoF and Holosmith with my main.)

For some it seems they have just added the new trait line + weapon + skills and the core mechanics does not get changed that much with the elite skill. For others the difference seems (have not tried enough I only know it from the descriptions) huge.

Wiki is a good start here. Scrapper has just 1 different toolbelt skill (function gyro instead of elite toolbelt skill) as changed mechanics. Reading that soulbeast can merge with their pet ... that feels much different. Well ... how it gets played most of the time ... might vary from that. (One might just play it normally without using the different mechanics a lot saying that the different traits and builds gives them a completely "different feeling" already.)

I miss secondaries. I had a mesmer and I made so many builds using all the professions as mesmer secondaries. My mesmer could over time do everything in the game and feel completely different from one day to the next. Such longevity it had.

frareanselm, try the Renegade. I really liked playing it. I'd be summoning ghosts and using shortbow/staff. You can do some cool lifesteal builds with it.

Daredevil completely changed Thief for me. The staff and the dodges feel amazing, and your kit doesn't focus on stealth.

Firebrand and Druid make a full support builds possible, something you'd have to be mad to try on core guardian/ranger due to them being a more dps oriented.

I haven't played core classes since elites came out so I can't speak to them specifically.

As far as elites; the thief Daredevil and Deadeye are about as opposite as you can go. The Daredevil is up close and personal melee, multiple attacks and dodges to remove yourself from battle. The Deadeye is a standoff support warrior that pushed the far limits to 1500 and created spike damage like no other medium fighter.