Here's How You Can Fix Warrior (It's Really Simple)

Bee.6239

So you know that useless PvP class that does less melee damage than a Ranger (which makes no sense). Well give warriors the F2,F3,F4 and set them as physical skills (bulls charge, bolas, stomp, kick) on a set cooldown. Makes sense, every other class has so much, and we are warriors after all aren't we supposed to be physical.

I know you wont listen. But one can dream.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bee.6239 said:So you know that useless PvP class that does less melee damage than a Ranger (which makes no sense). Well give warriors the F2,F3,F4 and set them as physical skills (bulls charge, bolas, stomp, kick) on a set cooldown. Makes sense, every other class has so much, and we are warriors after all aren't we supposed to be physical.

I know you wont listen. But one can dream.

No noIts just L2P

@fumcheg.1936 said:The best way to fix warrior is to remove all this perma evade/block/stun from it. Then we can talk.

Sry hard to take ur post seriously given ur DD avatar, as a 6 yr thief main I can state for fact thief can out evade war, by a lot. Perma block? U mean the one shield block, EP utility or one heal with absorb seconds baked into it seeing as it does just over 1k initial heal. War has good evade uptime and plenty of cc sure but no more block potential than any other class so...Man these I'm guessing new players, atleast hoping so.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@fumcheg.1936 said:The best way to fix warrior is to remove all this perma evade/block/stun from it. Then we can talk.

Sry hard to take ur post seriously given ur DD avatar, as a 6 yr thief main I can state for fact thief can out evade war, by a lot. Perma block? U mean the one shield block, EP utility or one heal with absorb seconds baked into it seeing as it does just over 1k initial heal. War has good evade uptime and plenty of cc sure but no more block potential than any other class so...Man these I'm guessing new players, atleast hoping so.

When I say perma I mean there is either one or another. Just rotate it ... profit. I don't say war is OP. But it is not OP only comparing with other OP classes. If you want to buff it get rid of those 3sec stuns first.

@fumcheg.1936 said:

When I say perma I mean there is either one or another. Just rotate it ... profit. I don't say war is OP. But it is not OP only comparing with other OP classes. If you want to buff it get rid of those 3sec stuns first.

Get rid of stuns? What if a war chooses to not run dagger mh. Leaves it with stun/daze on FC and shield 4. With dagger mh add one more. This is if a war chooses slb and dagger mh. Imagine splb mh without the cc, it be completely useless but if dagger actually did damage than yeah losing the one daze on d3 wouldnt be so bad. Just remember a spacific elite,mh and oh weapon has to be taken for those stuns at the expense of other things. U look at dagfer/shield splb and tell me that weapon set matches the hard cc potential of other classes high cc damage options like condi druid etc I think ud find most other classes cc builds do more damage along side the cc compared to war dagger/shield.

If you play thief and get bursted to death off a single stun vs a warrior in its current state the problem is on you. This isn't the days where warriors ran berserker's power in the strength line and eviscerate could actually delete 80%+ of a thief's HP. As a thief, especially if you run d/p daredevil you should not lose to a warrior at all. You have enough tools to kite, dodge/blind his burst, which is basically all single hits and bait his own stun breaks/ccs. And if you yourself have no CDs available nobody forces you to engage in the 1v1 while he's sitting on point. If you decide to duel a spellbreaker on point and die instead of disengaging it's entirely your fault. Also, literally all warrior CC skills have big telegraphs and very clear animations???

Besides from being able to annoy, cc and stall, warr cant do much more, i dont know where are all those "warrior hits good if you know how to play it" come from lmao, im sure they got pawned once by a warrior and thats their experience with it, warrior after cc changes got hit real hard, i think too it has too much cc, wich makes it hit like a wet noodle.When was the last time anybody saw a warrior in mota? Or any high skill level tourney or even monthly lol, everything warr did rev does better, there are more annoying classes, engi can stall way better and cc wise its better to chain skills as a team and then burst than having 1 player ccing for no damage.

This entire fucking game needs a good look but that wont ever happen.

Nah we don't need those skills. They aren't necessary to be a good warrior.

After all, the rare art of kicking things is an advanced state of the art technology that exceeds the capability of my brain personally(coming from a fellow warrior main) For immersion's sake; it has to be taken as a slotted utility skill, otherwise Warrior would be far too strong, and the game(and probably the universe) would break.

Damage is subjective anyway, and if you really want to do damage to anything I recommend putting down the Greatsword/dagger/bull's charge and going as tanky/cc spammy as possible.Peacefully protest Warrior's lack of damage by stunlocking your opponents in place for nearly 15 seconds straight while they hopelessly watch your health regenerate back to full after every failed burst.If they stream, you can visit their respective channel to see your results. "This warrior doesn't die" or "I wish I could move" or "That has to be the most boring build i've ever seen." or keyboard slamming are all signs that it is working.

Contrary to what the name of the class suggests, the key to warrior's salvation is... philanthropy.Namaste.

@"xWiroo.3841" said:Besides from being able to annoy, cc and stall, warr cant do much more, i dont know where are all those "warrior hits good if you know how to play it" come from lmao, im sure they got pawned once by a warrior and thats their experience with it, warrior after cc changes got hit real hard, i think too it has too much cc, wich makes it hit like a wet noodle.When was the last time anybody saw a warrior in mota? Or any high skill level tourney or even monthly lol, everything warr did rev does better, there are more annoying classes, engi can stall way better and cc wise its better to chain skills as a team and then burst than having 1 player ccing for no damage.

This entire kitten game needs a good look but that wont ever happen.

It comes from lower skilled players that got punished multiple times in a fight for failing to counter or avoid very predictable and telegraphed bursts. Also with that said it's very easy to state it's fine or strong if u don't play the class, care for it nor want it to be challenging to face.