Where is the Legendary weapon Lore?

u sure it didnt show popup? I wont login with my characters until they make quick fix... I love that popup... I was hoping to see those popups fo my legy weapons and armors...

the release note says... when an item is added t oarmory, ure sposed to seee those lore... and they ask us to login to every character that has a legy item... please confirm if that is working properly... I love that popup box 😁

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, steinnovels.9675 said:

I thought that the armory  was supposed to give us a lore splash for each legendary when they were unlocked. I had 3 legendary and I got no lore information for any of them. Was there supposed to be a tab where we could view that later or if we miss it are we out of luck?

Apparently if you had 2 or more on a character when logging in and they auto-added at the same time, you don't get the lore but a generic message instead.

Which sucks for me because all three of my legendaries are on the same character, as I imagine is true for many people.

Hope they fix this, or at least people post screenshots of their legendary lore popups for those who have their 2+ legendaries on one character.

EDIT: Apparently it's for first legendary added to the armory, and you only get one pop up. So first legendary/legendaries shows generic message instead of its lore, 2+ followups would show just one lore message, by the sounds of it.

Edited by Konig Des Todes.2086
  • Like 4

I didn't get it for the Claw of the Khan-Ur when I logged into my thief. 😞

It's the only legendary I have on that character (and I only have 1 Claw)

I did get a generic notification about the armoury which used the same background, but it was just letting me know legendary items had been moved there, not showing me lore about the weapon.

Edit: I just logged into a character who is holding the Bifrost, and then one holding The Dreamer and got the same generic notification instead of one specific to the weapon, so it looks like they're not working yet.

It's a shame, I was hoping to screenshot each one.

Edited by Danikat.8537
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Danikat.8537 said:

I didn't get it for the Claw of the Khan-Ur when I logged into my thief. 😞

It's the only legendary I have on that character (and I only have 1 Claw)

I did get a generic notification about the armoury which used the same background, but it was just letting me know legendary items had been moved there, not showing me lore about the weapon.

Its sad to hear all the bad news.. pls post some good news guys 😁

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

do they have lore for backpack items adinfinitum and accessories aurora, vision as well?

and a cool lore for legy armor set 😍

i will wait until they fix it.. i wont login😁

They have a message for Conflux and Eternity, so I imagine they all got some.

If any didn't, I bet it'd be the WvW and PvP legendary armor.

8 minutes ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

can someone confirm if the lore only shows up if you craft the legendary by following collections and do precursors and then legendary? and the popup isnt visible for those who bought the legendary from TP or via mail?

Didn't pop up for any of my legendaries and I didn't buy any. The only pop-up I got was the information about legendary armory being a thing now.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

Yes you have to freshly unlock the legendary weapon to see that lore. The team again makes flashy assets you only ever get to experience once if at all.

u sure it shows when we craft legendary after legy armory has been released?

can u confirm with the displayed popup? or is I mentioned like u said in patchnotes or blog? I really wish anet shows the popup atleast once for all my legy items 🥺

@Catmander Neko.5643 please make the legendary item lore popup available atleast once for those who have legendary items unlocked in legendary armory.. pretty please 🥺

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

Apparently if you had 2 or more on a character when logging in and they auto-added at the same time, you don't get the lore but a generic message instead.

Which sucks for me because all three of my legendaries are on the same character, as I imagine is true for many people.

Hope they fix this, or at least people post screenshots of their legendary lore popups for those who have their 2+ legendaries on one character.

EDIT: Apparently it's for first legendary added to the armory, and you only get one pop up. So first legendary/legendaries shows generic message instead of its lore, 2+ followups would show just one lore message, by the sounds of it.

That's annoying I wanted to see all of my lore.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

You get that generic message repeated for every single character you have, regardless of number of legendaries you had on that character. So, basically, you can see the lore popup only if you were to bind a legendary after the patch. Anything you already had bound before it, you will never see that popup for.

1 hour ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

So, basically, you can see the lore popup only if you were to bind a legendary after the patch. Anything you already had bound before it, you will never see that popup for.

are u sure?

I just verified the release notes and it says

When an item has entered the Legendary Armory, you will see a new splash screen celebrating your accomplishment and providing some useful information.

it says when an item entered the armory... and anet asks us to login to our characters to enter the items into the armory.. and its not yet added to the armory.. i checked it by logging onto diff character and my light raid legy armor didn't show up and the legy armory unlocked popup haven't poped up either... so its basically login to char that has the legy item to unlock armory and add item to armory.. and when item added to armory, the popup should be displayed...

refer this

Now.. I'm not complaining about the lore not showing up... I'm actually grateful for all the work they did for making legendary armory possible. that being said, I feel worried that a nice addition and an highlighted feature/aspect of the legendary armory from the official anet blog post is not available for the end users... The devs and the designers and lore writers would've put so much effort and work and thoughts into those stuff all to let us enjoy the content.. and in the end it should not be ignored and thrown away because of a little tiny miniscule unidentified bug.. I wish to enjoy each and every bit of dev's wok, artists work in this game to its maximum as possible and don't let it go to waste.

It's those simple stuff like the descriptions in fine and masterwork gear that brings us smile when u read it and stuff like these would definitely be a + in an mmo

• Like 1