So when is revenant going to leave beta?

lockhart.6048

5 minutes ago, LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

I have them happen several times per play session, including the “wiped build template” one, so they definitely still occur frequently 

Have you noticed any improvement since the legendary armory? I use the tab above the weapon swap icon now and have only had a skill swap issue happen once, which is notably better than it was using the actual template window.

13 minutes ago, Za Shaloc.3908 said:

Have you noticed any improvement since the legendary armory? I use the tab above the weapon swap icon now and have only had a skill swap issue happen once, which is notably better than it was using the actual template window.

I swap builds like every 5 minutes with keybinds and I have everything legendary but weapons and 4 trinkets (Rings and Accessories), it just doesn't happen to me.

14 minutes ago, Za Shaloc.3908 said:

I haven’t tried the button above the weapon swap, but I’ll try that out and see if it helps.   But I have so many rev builds I’m still forced to use the Hero tab at times to overwrite from storage since I can’t fit all my frequently used builds in the 6 slots for my character 

Have you gone into water? I remember that doing funky things to my hotbar upon exiting.

On that note Revenant still feels like an unfinished class since It still needs a 2nd condi weapon for base revenant, and IMO at least 1 extra utility for each legend. It feels so bare bones compared to all other classes, with little customization.

• Like 2

Haven't personally encountered template wiping, but a semi consistent bug I've come across is Glint facets showing their unflipped form off cd, then when you press your desired skill, the consume takes full cd to be able to be activated. 

Too many times I've swapped to glint mid-fight, seen my heal skill is ready to go, pressed it once, then come to find out I have to wait 30 sec to get the consume. feelsbadman. 

• Like 1