Legendary Sigils and runes, then Legendary Armory... what's the next step ?

14 minutes ago, Dante.1763 said:

Food? would it be infinite uses on a per character thing?

If they were to add legendary food (and ye gods, I really hope they don't), I think it would probably simply be a longer Ascended Food buff, say 24 hours instead of 1.

But then, that would impact Metabolic Primers, so maybe not.

If there's any new form of legendary released, I suspect it'll be the aquabreather, to round out the complete legendary set.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mungrul.9358 said:

If they were to add legendary food (and ye gods, I really hope they don't), I think it would probably simply be a longer Ascended Food buff, say 24 hours instead of 1.

But then, that would impact Metabolic Primers, so maybe not.

If there's any new form of legendary released, I suspect it'll be the aquabreather, to round out the complete legendary set.

I dont think they will do food honestly, just kinda theorycrafting.

it would still have to be an infinite use though, right? Ye gods imagine how expensive it would be if you had to recraft it. Also would need a way to be equipped thats not currently in game either..

18 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

A recipe to make infusions into a legendary version. 

It would also let us choose the stats of it. 

is there a limit for agony infusion to make it legendary? example... we know that infusion can be upgraded to next level ie +9 infusion can be upgraded to +10 AR infusion... +11,+12,13,... and we dont even know if theres a limit to that... what version is eligible to become a legendary one?

even though the side stats like might, condi damage limit is +5 , idk.. 

a) Legendary Mount Skin that can use attacks on mobs and only has 2.000 HP   (the rest of the non-Legendary population can get the attacks after 6 months , which at that time you will get a new set of attacks ) ,

b) Legendary Weapon that can equip all Core classes Spells (cannot be used in WvW) ,

c) Live-beta weapon that changes every wee k (test subject -it can do 1million dps before it brakes)

d) Legendary aura that acts as Bounty System . Either you hunt the WvW guy who has the most kill , or they hunt you . Or Transform in a Mob at PvE to do the same .

e) You become/replace a WorldBoss on Tuesday , 18:00 pm , with the goal to survive further + do more dps .

The system will "arrow"/point point the next target you must deal dps to get more rewards (more chance to tanks with toughness?)

f) You become a crippling old hooded Knight , 20 feet high with a slow humongous  telegraphed Sword  , that is constantly crippled - 90% movement and need constantly cleaning . He will gain bonus damage and HP if his WvW server is outnumber and act as zerg-split-pusher He cannot go inside Structures (Keep-Towers) .

Edited by Noir.8561
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

is there a limit for agony infusion to make it legendary? example... we know that infusion can be upgraded to next level ie +9 infusion can be upgraded to +10 AR infusion... +11,+12,13,... and we dont even know if theres a limit to that... what version is eligible to become a legendary one?

The limit for AR infusion is +30 (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Agony_Infusion) though only up to +23 have been made.  That said a legendary infusion that lets you pick stats seems logical, as does a legendary aqua breather (maybe the legendary part of the aqua breather would be one for all armor weights

25 minutes ago, Tic Tac Toe.1482 said:

The limit for AR infusion is +30 (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Agony_Infusion) though only up to +23 have been made.  That said a legendary infusion that lets you pick stats seems logical, as does a legendary aqua breather (maybe the legendary part of the aqua breather would be one for all armor weights

so.. maybe legendary infusion is eligible for crafting only if the said infusion is +30... okay.. that shd be the norm..🤭

I couldnt find the max limit you mentioned for infusions +30 in wiki as confirmed... they only debate about it in the discussion section and not confirm it and post it on wiki officially.

but they do discuss about it in the discussion section that the api includes upto +30 but are we sure thats the exact limit? maybe anet will extend it once a player makes the +30 version and anet would update their api to include +60 to accomodate future versions?idk

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871

34 minutes ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

so.. maybe legendary infusion is eligible for crafting only if the said infusion is +30... okay.. that shd be the norm..🤭

I couldnt find the max limit you mentioned for infusions +30 in wiki as confirmed... they only debate about it in the discussion section and not confirm it and post it on wiki officially.

but they do discuss about it in the discussion section that the api includes upto +30 but are we sure thats the exact limit? maybe anet will extend it once a player makes the +30 version and anet would update their api to include +60 to accomodate future versions?idk

"In general, crafting a single +n Agony Infusion requires 2n–1 basic Agony Infusions and 2n–1-1 Thermocatalytic Reagents"

That's THE limit 😉

1 hour ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

If the converting cost is high enough, just slap +20 AR on it. 

Like:

+20AR

+ 5% Extra dmg/Dmg reduction against Wvw Npcs

+5 of a stats. 

+ Any cosmetic effect it has. 

I never understood why Anet did not implement automatic Feeding where it constantly renews your buff from a stack that you chose.    When I am dabbling in the world I always forget to use Food and Utility, even though I have stacks of the best stuff in my inventory.   When dabbling I would then assign a stack of cheaper food and Utility, and when doing harder content, better food. 

I am sure I would burn through whole stacks quit quickly even when doing nothing but this way also the cheaper food would get some use. There is barely a Food and Utility economy, this could make it better.

• Like 1

Legendary infusions which allow you to change the stats and appearance at will.

1 hour ago, Dante.1763 said:

it would still have to be an infinite use though, right?

I wouldn't even bother to make it if it wasn't but there is no way that I wouldn't bother making it if it was.

1 hour ago, wolfsblut.9435 said:

"In general, crafting a single +n Agony Infusion requires 2n–1 basic Agony Infusions and 2n–1-1 Thermocatalytic Reagents"

That's THE limit 😉

u need 2n–1 basic Agony Infusions and 2n–1-1 Thermocatalytic Reagents for a +n agony infusion.. thats the limit of basic infusion and thermo reagents  for the infusion u plan to craft... but

for the max limit an agony infu can reach? may be sky is the limit or endless universe.. 🤭.jk

or if anet doesnt wish to extend the limit from its api from +30 any further, then +30 is the limit

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871

1 hour ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

for the max limit an agony infu can reach? may be sky is the limit or endless universe.. 🤭.jk

Well, if you know math only a little you will come to the conclusion that the sky is not nearly as high as the amount of stuff you need to craft a 31 😎

4 hours ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

It's not about the normal +AR infusions, but about the cosmetic ones (which are always +5stat +9 AR)

2 hours ago, Tails.9372 said:

Define "like any other". We already have buff potions with infinite uses, in many ways the Infinite Mist Omnipotion should be the baseline of what to expect from legendary food.

I mean any other legendary.  For weapons / armors / runes / sigils you just choose any stat combination you want.  So food you just choose any stat combination you want...