SAB 2020 start date?

@Super Hayes.6890 said:Let's hold our breath for today! East coast checking in lol

Not going to happen. As proven already.

@Josiah.2967 said:I need more SAB time not less.

Looks like it will be even shorter than usual now that they've decided to release it on a Tuesday instead of a Thursday. :cry:

Dear ArenaNet, please make it four weeks, not three! <3

@Kiyaira.4738 said:I don't know what's wrong with them now... why is it so hard to release it exactly after april 1st atleast? Why do we have to wait so much, there won't be that new big content anyway. Just release it already.

Everyone going into home office doesn‘t make software development & release easier & faster.

At least it works!

Next week confirmed now. (Though the link on the main page seems dead. Maybe the guy that posted it did so too early and had to remove it while the main link with the title and headline is still visible. I mean ... usually they don't announce stuff early. ArenaNet does not communicate a lot you know ...)

Edit: Now link works and the full info (start/end dates posted by others below already) is available.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Super Hayes.6890 said:Let's hold our breath for today! East coast checking in lol

Looks like it will be even shorter than usual now that they've decided to release it on a Tuesday instead of a Thursday. :cry:

Confirmed 4 week long SAB!

@Ashantara.8731 said:

April 14th - May 12th