Did Anet just ban a bunch of hackers? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Did Anet just ban a bunch of hackers?

Majy.6792Majy.6792 Member ✭✭

Noticed a few very obvious hackers who were on the leaderboards nowhere in sight anymore. Wondering if Anet is silently doing justice, like Batman.

Comments

• vyncius.6105vyncius.6105 Member ✭✭✭

nope, just played yesterday against TP hack ele, who even kicked me out of the game for trash talking him. Not an error, not dc, just simply my gw2 was shutdown. Not a first time this happening. Ive met same ele month ago. Seems nothing have been done to him in more than a month.

• SeikeNz.3526SeikeNz.3526 Member ✭✭✭

@Clyan.1593 said:
    No, but they suspended me from creating new posts for talking about hackers on the forums

maybe they are the ones using it, so they need to ban anyone who talk about

• Metzie.3451Metzie.3451 Member ✭✭

@Majy.6792 said:
    Noticed a few very obvious hackers who were on the leaderboards nowhere in sight anymore. Wondering if Anet is silently doing justice, like Batman.

Does that look like Batman? If it does, you should probably replace it asap. :)
    [yesterday] Red Team as thief, following as necromancer, see: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/693986409?t=02h47m35s

Enclosed, two of my posts were "already" deleted from the forum. Funny (not really) how Anet removes any negative publication or discussion immediately. If only they were as thorough otherwise, the game would be paradise (exaggeratedly said) - wouldn't it? :)

Keep the game clean - wait what, ...? REMOVED
    Keep the game clean - wait what, again - oof? REMOVED
    Iam waiting for the next one ...

• Lord of the Fire.6870Lord of the Fire.6870 Member ✭✭✭

For a week it seems they were gone today I found a duo queue in the enemy team(same guild) who were suddenly in our close the entire time. Sometimes it is really hard to see if people are cheating unlike the guys before . What gave it away was they didn't have thief or mesmer + the high frequency .