New Raid is somewhere in Shiverpeaks?!

Michram.6853

This is not even Crystal Desert, what I see is eventually Deldrimor Front, but why would ANet set up the raid in this region?

The previous raids were about the Bloodstone and White Mantle, so perhaps this one will be also about the Bloodstone, but the Shiverpeaks one now? That's the most likely in my opinion.

@Arden.7480 said:https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Bloodstone_Caves Maybe? Somebody wants to possess Shiverpeaks Bloodstone magic?

The cave entrance is located north of fort trinity. It used to be on the border of the shiver peaks, but since the maelstrom exploded it is now in the heart of Maguuma territory.

(I know technically the entrance is in Orr. But that is cause thhe majority of this map is in Orr. That however is a pennisula. The mainland part of the map is actually in Maguuma)

There was a region in the original Underworld from GW1 where this could be. Such good times farming those Smite Crawlers back in the day lol.I'd actually LOVE if the raids in PoF era were all UW areas from the original game. Each wing would be one of the grenth statues from UW :)Here's to hoping, and here's to not hoping too much.

@origin.1496 said:There was a region in the original Underworld from GW1 where this could be. Such good times farming those Smite Crawlers back in the day lol.I'd actually LOVE if the raids in PoF era were all UW areas from the original game. Each wing would be one of the grenth statues from UW :)Here's to hoping, and here's to not hoping too much.

You get out of here with your good ideas that would be amazing. Chances are though we're going to Thunderhead Keep.

Archived