What is your favorite weapon type in GW 2?

Cyrin.1035

Do you have a favorite weapon type that you enjoy using more than the others? From the way your character uses it to the design or the skills on it. Whether you use it on only one character or multiple characters.

My favorite has always been the one-handed sword. It's fast, effective, and versatile. I love the way swords look and handle. It fits my style of combat which is being quick and nimble, weaving in and out of combat, evading damage, and striking hard and precisely at the right times. I love how almost all the characters can use it and I'm really hoping the Necro can finally get a sword by the next expansion.

My other favorite weapons include the staff, longbow, shortbow, scepter, focus, warhorn, and daggers.

UW weps I like the spear - speargun on eng - trident mainly on Ele.

***I updated my preference to Scepter! Come vote on these weapon polls: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/21606/tell-us-what-your-1-favorite-weapon-is-in-gw-2-one-handed-weps#latest

Since I play mainly caster, my two favorite weapon types are staff and scepter. Aside of those 2, I also enjoy playing axe with my warrior (x2) and with my necro (with focus).

Aside of this, my preferred weapons are my legendary: I never get enough of enjoying their visual effects. I have Bifrost, Kudzu, Dreamer, Quip, Minstrel and Meteorlogicus. Out of those, Meteorlogicus and Kudzu are my favorite.

In falling order:1h sword with Guardian. I would always liked to have the bolt skin, but it is too expensive to buy and the collection too mindcrushing to make it. One day a Lightsaber wielding character is nearly an obligation for me. :)Fractal Torch with guardian. Blue flames! Had a green one before which was also nice.Dual pistol with both thief and engineer, musketeer style and six shooter style.Fractal Shortbow with rangerHammer of Tequatl with WarriorHorn with ranger

@Cyrin.1035 said:Do you have a favorite weapon type that you enjoy using more than the others? From the way your character uses it to the design or the skills on it. Whether you use it on only one character or multiple characters.

My favorite has always been the one-handed sword. It's fast, effective, and versatile. I love the way swords look and handle. It fits my style of combat which is being quick and nimble, weaving in and out of combat, evading damage, and striking hard and precisely at the right times. I love how almost all the characters can use it and I'm really hoping the Necro can finally get a sword by the next expansion.

My other favorite weapons include the staff, longbow, shortbow, scepter, focus, warhorn, and daggers.

UW weps I like the spear - speargun on eng - trident mainly on Ele.

Greatsword!!

Archived