Which professions turn to be overpowered?

Vivilett.8509

Mesmer, and if the cronomancer dominance in the raid scene since their release doesnt hint you how strong they are, and have been, i dont know what will, special mentions to power mirage in pvp, and condi mirage previous to the february patch.

Oh, and remember we had Buker chrono, the single build that blew the first season of pvp.

• 2 weeks later...

Mesmer. With the toning down of passive defenses, and with pretty much no damage nerfs coming to mesmer, it will be easier to burst you from 100-0 in one mind wrack. keep in mind they can trait it to have 2 charges now. so a mind wrack, with their gs 4 and 5, then heal, then repeat = gg no matter if you survived the first burst or not.

• 3 weeks later...

@Zaraki.5784 said:o.OWhy the 2nd most voted is revenant (aka the worst profession around)? It it some kind of joke/sarcasm I don't get?

Maybe just the last grasp of hope rev mains have, who knows.Rev itself is not bad in PvP regards or rather WvW. Just not really able to clear condis. Which could be inproved easily. Would not get them on top though.

Mesmers... They were balanced at launch... Now you always need them in raids. They hit harder than thieves, tank and cc better than guardians, have insane damage in raids, best buffs in the game, the most versatile kit ever. They're now better thieves and keep getting ramped up.

As a thief main... I got one thing to say.

THEY TOOK MAH JURB!!!

Archived