best professions for kiting

Opopanax.1803

I main a Longbow Ranger so definitely Ranger.

I think you can kite fairly well on most things though.I typically advise keeping a range weapon as a secondary anyway, it's always useful to have a weapon that allows you to back off from combat to recover without having to completely give up inflicting damage.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:1 mes2 teef3 ranger4 war5 engi6 rev7 ele8 guard9 necro

@Opopanax.1803 said:What are most of the skills/traits that are important for ranger/druid kiting? I see some skills on shortbow that would help, and axe 3.

How does longbow help you kite?

staff / gs and quick draw

id say holo over warrior tbhdoubke rocket boots, rifle jump and holo leapwarrior only if played with gs/sword (most play axe anyways)

longbow has a knockback and a stealth...thats pretty kitten good for kiting oh and ranged dmg

id argue that warrior isnt a good kiting class, because they wont apply pressure while doing it, the only thing they gain by doing it would be cd resets, which only works if they get out of range completely and stopped taking dmg

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:1 mes2 teef3 ranger4 war5 engi6 rev7 ele8 guard9 necro

@Opopanax.1803 said:What are most of the skills/traits that are important for ranger/druid kiting? I see some skills on shortbow that would help, and axe 3.

How does longbow help you kite?

staff / gs and quick draw

id say holo over warrior tbhdoubke rocket boots, rifle jump and holo leapwarrior only if played with gs/sword (most play axe anyways)

longbow has a knockback and a stealth...thats pretty kitten good for kiting oh and ranged dmg

id argue that warrior isnt a good kiting class, because they wont apply pressure while doing it, the only thing they gain by doing it would be cd resets, which only works if they get out of range completely and stopped taking dmg

I originally had engi ahead but war with gs 5+3, dagger 2+burst, and possibly a bulls rush, combined with their superior defense is what did it for me. in total distance youre right engi is better.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived